BY CLEAR PROOF

The Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel* is the first step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It deep cleanses skin to penetrate and clear pores, and it gently removes dirt, oil and complexion-dulling impurities. Contains 2% salicylic acid.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• I've been thinking about getting this but I'm wondering does it rea...4 Answers
  • Did anyone else get extreme dryness for this cleanser? 2 Answers
  • I originally agreed to have my 10 year old son test the product, bu...1 Answers
Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel
  • "I liked the face wash a lot and will use up the whole bottle but I don't find that it works any better than the $5 neutrogena so I wouldn't purchase it." in 7 reviews
  • "I feel this product has a hefty amount of salicylic acid compared to most drugstore brands that I have used in the past." in 5 reviews
  • "Loved the foaming action of this, didnt need to use very much, a small amount goes a long way." in 5 reviews
Carlie R.
Carlie R.
Mark Center, OH
Ive been using this system for a few days, and I already notice a difference! Its drying out my pores and I notice my acne spots clearing up already. I will definitely continue using this system.
Marissa T.
Marissa T.
Mesa, AZ
The positives are that I am seeing my pores shrink and the cleanser itself does not dry out my skin. Negatives are that my face is breaking out like crazy and the system as a whole dries my skin out
mich c.
mich c.
Las Vegas, NV
I don't feel much of a difference in comparison to my old routine. It gets the job done but does not "wow" me.
richard p.
richard p.
Norfolk, VA
This was first step one seamed to work ok didn't make my face feel dirtyer.I put on a face scrubber and massaged it in.
Brandy M.
Brandy M.
Indianapolis, IN
I received this as part of my voxbox for testing. I was really impressed with the cleanser. Loved the foaming action of this, didn't need to use very much, a small amount goes a long way. I was impressed with how clean my face felt afterwards and it didn't have that sticky dry feeling some facial cleansers can leave you with. It also smells pretty good. Over all I was quite impressed with this product.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Waukesha, WI
The cleansing gel had a strange texture. Most cleansers say to apply to a wet face and then rinse, but the bottle was unclear as to whether or not to add to a wet face or a dry face (a dry face might explain the texture). I used it on a wet face though. It lathered well, and had no fragrance. I usually used this in the morning, but didn’t really notice much difference later on in the day after removing my makeup.
Elizabeth J.
Elizabeth J.
I started using this product about a week ago. I like how clean my face feels after I use this but I would like if the consistency was a little more coarse. I had two pimple on my chin and within two days of use, they are gone.

The first time I applied this cleanser it stung quite bad. -I actually wondered if I had a chemical allergic reaction - the feeling was not as alarming after the first use. I could definitely feel the cleanser digging deep into my pores.

The downfall that I ran into was to make sure that this cleanser is used along side the clear proof moisturizer. It can dry out your skin if there is no moisture put back in.

I will add in that I am typically not a fan of Marykay products but I do like this cleanser a lot!
Charly P.
Charly P.
I really like this product, it gets your face clean and it doesn't leave it feeling dry.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Oxford, MA
Gentle and affective! its not too drying on the skin, and it doesn't burn the skin either, which is something I have had negative experiences with other cleansers.
Joelie T.
Joelie T.
Loganville, GA
I received this item in the clear proof vox box and so far I have loved the results. The cleanser is very light, yet still capable of showing you that it's working. I don't get that heavy pore closing feelings that I have before with other products.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Grand Rapids, MI
Has anyone noticed skin irritation from using this? I'm on day 5 and I am getting little tiny bumps all over my cheeks.
Kenna C.
Kenna C.
I've been thinking about getting this but I'm wondering does it really clean up your acne? Is it worth the price?
Lorissa A.
Lorissa A.
Is anyone else having issues with it drying out their lips? Or maybe its just me? I'm so cautious about getting it anywhere near my mouth and it still seems to touch them when i rinse it off even with my lips pressed together. Just curious because I'm not sure if this is normal and if i should continue it
Christine B.
Christine B.
Columbus, OH
Did anyone else break out a lot from this product?
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Havre De Grace, MD
Did anyone else get extreme dryness for this cleanser?