BY CLEAR PROOF

The Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel* is the first step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It deep cleanses skin to penetrate and clear pores, and it gently removes dirt, oil and complexion-dulling impurities. Contains 2% salicylic acid.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• I've been thinking about getting this but I'm wondering does it r...4 Answers
  • Did anyone else get extreme dryness for this cleanser? 2 Answers
  • I originally agreed to have my 10 year old son test the product, ...1 Answers
Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel
  • "I liked the face wash a lot and will use up the whole bottle but I don't find that it works any better than the $5 neutrogena so I wouldn't purchase it." in 7 reviews
  • "Loved the foaming action of this, didnt need to use very much, a small amount goes a long way." in 5 reviews
  • "I feel this product has a hefty amount of salicylic acid compared to most drugstore brands that I have used in the past." in 5 reviews
Teal K.
Cypress, TX
I enjoyed using this product, though it didn't clear up my skin. It's not an abrasive cleanser, and it feels nice to use. It definitely softened my skin.
Arlene M.
Aurora, CO
I have some mild acne, and i m to old for having this issue! This is suppose to be for teenager right?, I love this m skin is clear, and clean love it
Anastazia R.
FLORENCE, SC
This is the perfect cleanser for my very oily, acne prone skin. It has the right amount of suds but doesn't strip my skin or leave it feeling tight.
little s.
New Castle, DE
Really helps with oil control too. It's very light. Not greasy at all. I use it every day. I have that very oily T-zone and it helps control shine.
Jaime M.
Jackson, OH
This toner feels so cool and refreshing. It's non greasy, and works well with my skin. I love and recommend this to people with oily/dry area skin.
Stephanie S.
I used this product twice a day and it really does its job my face is so clear but I had to cut down to only at night because it drys out my skin
Catherine M.
Chattanooga , TN
Would love to try this product, never have tried! Maybe I'll get a voxbox and get to try this baby!! :) so I give it a "a" until further notice !
Daynee M.
I have really bad acne so I usually look for acne treatments when I buy products for my skin care and when I tried this one it didn't work for me
Melissa B.
Muskegon, MI
I love this toner! I have used many over the years and this one has to be the best so far. It has dramatically helped with my blackheads as well.
Tiffany H.
Norton, VA
Very smooth. No smell. Barely have to use a penny size dollop to cover entire face & neck. Cleanses well. Doesn't leave face feeling sticky
Lauren G.
Grand Rapids, MI
Has anyone noticed skin irritation from using this? I'm on day 5 and I am getting little tiny bumps all over my cheeks.
Kenna C.
I've been thinking about getting this but I'm wondering does it really clean up your acne? Is it worth the price?
Lorissa A.
Is anyone else having issues with it drying out their lips? Or maybe its just me? I'm so cautious about getting it anywhere near my mouth and it still seems to touch them when i rinse it off even with my lips pressed together. Just curious because I'm not sure if this is normal and if i should continue it
Amanda T.
Havre De Grace, MD
Did anyone else get extreme dryness for this cleanser?
Cecilia F.
What exactly does this product do, and how efficient is it? I'm always looking for a new product to test on my face to make it clear but always have issues findung one. Do you guys recommend this one?