BY CLEAR PROOF

The Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel* is the first step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It deep cleanses skin to penetrate and clear pores, and it gently removes dirt, oil and complexion-dulling impurities. Contains 2% salicylic acid.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• I've been thinking about getting this but I'm wondering does it r...4 Answers
  • Did anyone else get extreme dryness for this cleanser? 2 Answers
  • I originally agreed to have my 10 year old son test the product, ...1 Answers
Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel
  • "I liked the face wash a lot and will use up the whole bottle but I don't find that it works any better than the $5 neutrogena so I wouldn't purchase it." in 7 reviews
  • "I feel this product has a hefty amount of salicylic acid compared to most drugstore brands that I have used in the past." in 5 reviews
  • "Loved the foaming action of this, didnt need to use very much, a small amount goes a long way." in 5 reviews
Alec W.
Austin, TX
I was kind of intrigued by the concept of a “gel” rather than a normal exfoliating type of cleanser. I’m not sure I like it, but it definitely does its job and foams up with a really small amount. A definite plus about tis system in the amount of product. In ProActive and AcneFree the Cleanser was only 4oz. Clear Proof is 4.5oz.
maria p.
Georgetown, KY
Extremely irritating to my skin. Gave me a rash and totally dried out my skin.
Kristyn A.
Lake Forest, CA
This really dried my skin out so I really have to dilute it with water when I use it. Keeps my skin mostly clear with the occasional breakout. Has a bit of a strange smell.
Kelly T.
Asheboro, NC
I love the cleanser, but it did dry my face out horribly. I recommend those with sensitive skin use this no more than once a day. BUT! It sure cleared up my face! Even a cyst I got while testing the system cleared up in under a week as opposed to the usual 2-3 weeks. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone!
Katherine B.
After using this product for several weeks, I have noticed less blackheads and clearer skin. It has a light scent, and a little amount of product goes a long way. Starting off, the product was a little harsh and drying to my skin; however, my skin is used to it now. I've been reaching for this cleansing gel over my other cleanser of the past 2 years 😁

I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes in my VoxBox.
Anne H.
Durham, NC
This is a good system. not too harsh or drying as a gel and works well with other products in the line
Gina G.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
When it comes to washing my face, I prefer something that exfoliates as it cleans. This stuff is (as in the name) just a gel -- doesn't exfoliate at all. So I did feel that my skin wasn't as clean as it could be. I received this as apart of the clear proof 4 step system through influenster.
Ashley M.
Livermore, CA
I received this in a four step set free from Influenster in order to review. I did not like this set at all. It dried out my skin, to the point of being painful and really tight. The program suggested only using one or two products if it was too harsh but even with just this cleanser it was painful and did not clear up any of my acne. I have very oily skin and have never had a product dry my skin out so horribly.
Teal K.
Cypress, TX
I enjoyed using this product, though it didn't clear up my skin. It's not an abrasive cleanser, and it feels nice to use. It definitely softened my skin.
Courtney H.
Altoona, PA
I did not see any sort of improvement in my skin when using this. It also didn't really feel like it was getting my face to the clean point that I had hoped to achieve with this. I have never been a huge Mary Kay fan so I don't know. This has a nice foamyness to it but I feel as though the foamyness doesn't help my skin get clean. I'll feel a little oily after washing my face and want to use something different so I am not oily throughout the day or night time. Just wasn't my product.
Lauren G.
Grand Rapids, MI
Has anyone noticed skin irritation from using this? I'm on day 5 and I am getting little tiny bumps all over my cheeks.
Kenna C.
I've been thinking about getting this but I'm wondering does it really clean up your acne? Is it worth the price?
Lorissa A.
Is anyone else having issues with it drying out their lips? Or maybe its just me? I'm so cautious about getting it anywhere near my mouth and it still seems to touch them when i rinse it off even with my lips pressed together. Just curious because I'm not sure if this is normal and if i should continue it
Cecilia F.
What exactly does this product do, and how efficient is it? I'm always looking for a new product to test on my face to make it clear but always have issues findung one. Do you guys recommend this one?
Chrissy B.
Columbus, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
Did anyone else break out a lot from this product?