BY CLEAR PROOF

The Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel* is the first step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It deep cleanses skin to penetrate and clear pores, and it gently removes dirt, oil and complexion-dulling impurities. Contains 2% salicylic acid.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• I've been thinking about getting this but I'm wondering d...4 Answers
  • Did anyone else get extreme dryness for this cleanser? 2 Answers
  • I originally agreed to have my 10 year old son test the p...1 Answers
Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel
  • "I liked the face wash a lot and will use up the whole bottle but I don't find that it works any better than the $5 neutrogena so I wouldn't purchase it." in 7 reviews
  • "I've been using the ClearProof for almost 2 weeks now. I noticed great results after my first time using it. It's really gentle and perfect for my sensitive skin. I have not had any breakouts since and my blemishes are beginning to clear up. I'm in love with ClearProof." in 6 reviews
  • "I feel this product has a hefty amount of salicylic acid compared to most drugstore brands that I have used in the past." in 5 reviews
  • "Loved the foaming action of this, didnt need to use very much, a small amount goes a long way." in 5 reviews
Lesliejane P.
I don't really believe in miracle products, so when trying this I was definitely skeptical. After my first use, I was amazed at the immediate, noticeable difference in my skin. I have combo, sensitive skin and I used this one night after a recommendation, right after the wash I saw my skin appear brighter, less red, and was so soft! As for the acne, I think I need to use it more to see a difference, but in terms of texture, this was great! Also kept my oil at bay for awhile. Almost a five, once I see how it is with my acne!
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
I highly recommended this cleanser if you have acne. You should get the whole set. It’s very effective and will see results within weeks! I’ve tried so many things for acne and nothing has worked like this one. It works even better when you get the Mary Kay cleanser brush! Ask me how you can get this set!
Holly W.
It dried out my face quite often and I have pretty oily skin so that sucked. Although, it always left a tingly feeling and let's be honest, if it doesn't tingle or burn a little, it's probably not working very well.. 😂😂
Katherin G.
Hialeah
It is such a good product. It’s helps my face a lot. It is a gentle product it feels good when you wash your face with it. It has made my face a lot a lot better. Yes of course I would but it again.
Breanna R.
I recently bought this mask from my Mary Kay rep. I love it! I love that you can put it on and let it dry and see where it’s targeting your black heads. Take it off, and my skin feels soft, is glowing and just overall looks great! A new staple in my skin care routine.
logan h.
i’ve been using clear proof for about 2 years now & it has been the only product that has actually cleared my skin completely. i wash my face every night with this product & my face has never been clearer.
Michelle A.
Bronx, NY
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I have used many, and i mean many acne products with high-levels of medication in them and none have worked like this.

I suffer from cystic acne, which means my acne is fueled by my hormone imbalance (which is pretty bad considering i have hypothyroidism and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome). This product has not only controlled my acne but has completely dried up all the big red pimples i had. So much so, that when i wash my face regularly with the cleansing gel the blackheads jus lift off my face. I recommend cleansing with a brush and using the whole set so you can see faster results.
Dani V.
This item is amazing. I love to gift them as bundles during the holidays since I have them for sale and each time I do, they go like hot cakes! Especially when I gift it with its duo, the charcoal mask. When I first tried it I fell in love. It’s so refreshing, relaxing, and when you just need a day to yourself it helps to destress. The peppermint scent makes you feel as if your in a spa and naturally relaxes you. It leaves your face super clear and clean and doesn’t require any peeling-just wipe off! If you haven’t tried it already, this is a must have on your bucket list of facial items. Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel
Kayleen N.
East Amherst, NY
As long as I use this with the moisturizer, this cleanser does not dry out my face like some cleansers do. If you find someone who sells Mary Kay, you can also get this at a discount price. I've been using this for three years and haven't had any problems. This is coming from someone who has used Proactiv, Skin ID, and prescription medications to maintain her acne.
Candice G.
Granite Falls, NC
This stuff has changed my life. I've recently started getting skin problems in my mid 20's and nothing helped. I've been using this whole system and WOW! I no longer have texture, no breakouts, smaller pores AND my face is no longer dry and itchy. I should also mention I have a very sensitive face but this stuff was amazing. You have to try it. It smells awesome, really cleans deep and controls oil production.
Lauren G.
Grand Rapids, MI
Has anyone noticed skin irritation from using this? I'm on day 5 and I am getting little tiny bumps all over my cheeks.
Kenna C.
I've been thinking about getting this but I'm wondering does it really clean up your acne? Is it worth the price?
Lorissa A.
Is anyone else having issues with it drying out their lips? Or maybe its just me? I'm so cautious about getting it anywhere near my mouth and it still seems to touch them when i rinse it off even with my lips pressed together. Just curious because I'm not sure if this is normal and if i should continue it
Amanda T.
Hvre De Grace, MD
Did anyone else get extreme dryness for this cleanser?
Cecilia F.
What exactly does this product do, and how efficient is it? I'm always looking for a new product to test on my face to make it clear but always have issues findung one. Do you guys recommend this one?