BY CLEAR PROOF

The Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel* is the first step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It deep cleanses skin to penetrate and clear pores, and it gently removes dirt, oil and complexion-dulling impurities. Contains 2% salicylic acid.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• I've been thinking about getting this but I'm wondering does it r...4 Answers
  • Did anyone else get extreme dryness for this cleanser? 2 Answers
  • I originally agreed to have my 10 year old son test the product, ...1 Answers
Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel
  • "I liked the face wash a lot and will use up the whole bottle but I don't find that it works any better than the $5 neutrogena so I wouldn't purchase it." in 7 reviews
  • "I feel this product has a hefty amount of salicylic acid compared to most drugstore brands that I have used in the past." in 5 reviews
  • "Loved the foaming action of this, didnt need to use very much, a small amount goes a long way." in 5 reviews
Dani V.
This item is amazing. I love to gift them as bundles during the holidays since I have them for sale and each time I do, they go like hot cakes! Especially when I gift it with its duo, the charcoal mask. When I first tried it I fell in love. It’s so refreshing, relaxing, and when you just need a day to yourself it helps to destress. The peppermint scent makes you feel as if your in a spa and naturally relaxes you. It leaves your face super clear and clean and doesn’t require any peeling-just wipe off! If you haven’t tried it already, this is a must have on your bucket list of facial items. Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel
logan h.
i’ve been using clear proof for about 2 years now & it has been the only product that has actually cleared my skin completely. i wash my face every night with this product & my face has never been clearer.
Michelle A.
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I have used many, and i mean many acne products with high-levels of medication in them and none have worked like this.

I suffer from cystic acne, which means my acne is fueled by my hormone imbalance (which is pretty bad considering i have hypothyroidism and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome). This product has not only controlled my acne but has completely dried up all the big red pimples i had. So much so, that when i wash my face regularly with the cleansing gel the blackheads jus lift off my face. I recommend cleansing with a brush and using the whole set so you can see faster results.
Kayleen N.
East Amherst, NY
As long as I use this with the moisturizer, this cleanser does not dry out my face like some cleansers do. If you find someone who sells Mary Kay, you can also get this at a discount price. I've been using this for three years and haven't had any problems. This is coming from someone who has used Proactiv, Skin ID, and prescription medications to maintain her acne.
Candice G.
Granite Falls, NC
This stuff has changed my life. I've recently started getting skin problems in my mid 20's and nothing helped. I've been using this whole system and WOW! I no longer have texture, no breakouts, smaller pores AND my face is no longer dry and itchy. I should also mention I have a very sensitive face but this stuff was amazing. You have to try it. It smells awesome, really cleans deep and controls oil production.
Edith A.
I really love this product because it cleared my skin but also kept my oliy skin at bay. I love the whole set and even bought their new charcoal mask. The mask is so refreshing and helps with oil and blackheads. You guys should give it a try. Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel
Alicia V.
Ventura, CA
My aunt recommended me this, because she sells marykay but i honestly thought it wasnt going to work. I had bought a clinique acne treatment system, but wasnt seeing results until i switched up my skin care routine. I purchased the whole clearproof system and saw results within the first month. I have now cleared my acne and am still using it to clear my acne scars. I only use this at night
Claire M.
Aztec, NM
Love this. I use it all the time. Is a must in my daily routine. Really did help get rid of my acne and the redness. You can feel it working. Use this at the end of the night after my shower and I help boost my confidence a lot and my acne is almost nonexistent. Really glad I found this product
Ashley P.
Colo, IA
I mostly use this cleanser in the summer, when my acne tends to be at its height!  This year I started it just before getting bangs for the first time in a looooong time and, so far, I haven't had one forehead breakout!  I'm not a big fan  of the scent, but other than that it's definitely a good option.  I've had good luck with the full Clearproof set!
Dianna N.
Ellenwood , GA
Ok Girls!! Go check out this product by Mary Kay !! I'm telling you , you will fall in love. I use this deep cleaning mask about twice a week , an girl do I feel like a new person.!
Chrissy S.
Columbus, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Did anyone else break out a lot from this product?
Bobbie T.
Frankfort, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have occasional breakouts and tried to use this system for about 3 weeks and got zero results. How long does it take to see a difference in your skin? Right now I'm thinking it just isn't going to work for me.
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
I originally agreed to have my 10 year old son test the product, but he had an IMMEDIATE bad reaction to it. Did anyone else have their child experience the same problem? I think this stuff is too strong for kids, do you agree?
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
can we buy it on here???