Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Grand Rapids, MI
Has anyone noticed skin irritation from using this? I'm on day 5 and I am getting little tiny bumps all over my cheeks.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Milwaukee, WI
2 years, 11 months ago
Slowly introduce the toner into your skin care once your face is no longer irritated. its too harsh to use twice a day everyday at the begining but you will soon decide that the toner is your favorite
Kendall G.
Kendall G.
2 years, 11 months ago
The second step is the problem! It dries out the face very badly, I had the same problem! Try using the second step once a week! I started doing that & my face is very clear!
Dana M.
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
2 years, 11 months ago
I haven't had problems with the cleansing gel, but the toner and treatment gel are definitely burning my skin...I am only using the cleansing gel and moisturizer right now until I am sure I know which products are causing the irritation. I definitely noticed some drying out as well, but I don't know which product actually caused it.
destiny s.
destiny s.
Bedford, NH
2 years, 11 months ago
I haven't had any irritation with this product other than my skin being slightly dry. but thats to be expected.
Marissa T.
Marissa T.
Mesa, AZ
2 years, 11 months ago
I also have the little bumps all over my cheeks and forehead. It's also making my acne worse :/ I'm on day 7
Meghan M.
Meghan M.
Duluth, MN
2 years, 12 months ago
I haven't noticed any irritation for me, but I have noticed how much it dries my skin out.