Tanya G.
Fresno, CA
Received as part of the Clear Proof Vox Box. Not a bad face wash! My skin is oily, acne-prone and not sensitive. I really like this cleanser and use both in the morning in the shower and at night after I take off my makeup. It doesn't dry out my skin, which is nice. I haven't experienced any harsh breakouts since starting to use this, so maybe this has something to do with it. All in all I enjoy it and will continue to use it until I run out, jury is still out if I'll repurchase, but I think it's a good cleanser.