Vanessa L.
Vanessa L.
I just started using the whole set (w/ cleansing gel, toner, moisturizer, and acne spot tx) about 4 days ago and just w/in that time, I feel like it's made a great difference in overall feel & appearance of my face. I have mild-mod acne and mostly my T-zone are the oily parts. This set has helped to clear up small bumps, to even any redness, reduce appearance of previous acne scars and control my oil! Less coverage in makeup is needed now and I don't feel as self-conscious without makeup ☺️ I've read problems w/ the product drying out your face, which at first scared me because my nose is perpetually dry & peeling, but this product had the opposite effect. Perhaps some where just using the gel alone? Idk, but I'm assuming to yield best results, all products in the line should be used. Also, I want to add that I've been searching for a good AFFORDABLE skincare product. I tried drugstore ones (neutrogena, clean & clear, cetaphil, etc.) and had ok results but nothing compares to this set.