Add a Photo

By CLEAR PROOF
#482 in Facial Cleansers

The Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel* is the first step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It deep cleanses skin to penetrate and clear pores, and it gently removes dirt, oil and complexion-dulling impurities. Contains 2% salicylic acid.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

Photos (5)
Alison B.
Alison B.
I got the trial size of the whole 4-step clearproof system just to even see if I liked it. I DID NOT LIKE IT. Honestly it's a waste of money. I love everything mary kay, but this just wasn't cutting it for me. It did clear up all of my acne which is very good considering i have slightly severe acne and not a lot of products clear up my face. BUT! this dried my face out so bad i was literally crying because it was burning so bad. The next day wasn't as bad with the burning, but the dryness and flakes of skin coming off of my face did not clear up for about a week and a half. Worst experience I've ever had with a face wash system.
Mercedes C.
Mercedes C.
Allentown, PA
I received this product in the 4 step set from Influenster and honestly, the time when I started to notice my skin was clearing up was after I started to use this cleanser. Even when I would forget to do the other steps, this cleanser helped make my skin go from multiple blemishes around my chin and lower jaw to just some texture on my cheeks. If it wasn't for the inconvenience of purchasing through a Mary Kay rep. and the price, I would repurchase, but I just feel more comfortable getting something from the drugstore now that my skin is better.
Kate M.
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
Oct. 4, 2016, 5:09 p.m.
Review for: Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel
This is a great cleanser-- I never feel like I didn't get all my makeup off or that my skin might need a second wash. However the smell is pretty strong and unpleasant, so that's why I took a star off. I only use this at night with the matching toner and it doesn't feel too drying. I won't be buying again because I am pretty picky about scents, but it's worth a try if you have problematic skin.
Kayleen N.
Kayleen N.
East Amherst, NY
Jan. 13, 2017, 2:46 p.m.
Review for: Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel
As long as I use this with the moisturizer, this cleanser does not dry out my face like some cleansers do. If you find someone who sells Mary Kay, you can also get this at a discount price. I've been using this for three years and haven't had any problems. This is coming from someone who has used Proactiv, Skin ID, and prescription medications to maintain her acne.
Kate B.
Kate B.
Columbia, SC
Sept. 24, 2016, 10:37 a.m.
Review for: Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel
I just started using the Clear Proof system and I like it a lot. I've seen results really quickly. The cleanser cleans my skin but goes on a little sticky. I like this system a lot and it's not too expensive. I've struggled with acne for years and this is a system I will stick with I think.
Guiselle N.
Guiselle N.
Irving, TX
I love this product. I had been breaking out a lot and this has helped me a lot. My face is not 100% clear but it's way better than how it was. I will definitely be buying this again. I have oily skin and I do recommend this. I use it with the brush Mary Kay has.
Nichole s.
Nichole s.
Love this product. i have tried quite a few remedies and products but i find this to be the best. it has left me with very little to no acne and my skin feels refreshed. it's a good value too, you won't run out of this quickly as a little goes a long way
Leslie P.
Leslie P.
I have all the creams and I use it all the time, it works amazing! It leaves your face feeling so smooth and clean and you can easily see results in a week
Alexandra C.
Alexandra C.
Love this product my face has like scarfs but it's a really good product I recommend people to try it
Renee T.
Renee T.
This product is good but I'm not sure it's any better than most acne products on the market
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Grand Rapids, MI
Has anyone noticed skin irritation from using this? I'm on day 5 and I am getting little tiny bumps all over my cheeks.
Kenna C.
Kenna C.
I've been thinking about getting this but I'm wondering does it really clean up your acne? Is it worth the price?
Lorissa A.
Lorissa A.
Is anyone else having issues with it drying out their lips? Or maybe its just me? I'm so cautious about getting it anywhere near my mouth and it still seems to touch them when i rinse it off even with my lips pressed together. Just curious because I'm not sure if this is normal and if i should continue it
Christine B.
Christine B.
Columbus, OH
Did anyone else break out a lot from this product?
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Havre De Grace, MD
Did anyone else get extreme dryness for this cleanser?