BY CLEAR PROOF

The Clear Proof® Blemish Control Toner* is the second step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It tones without overdrying, cleanses skin completely and helps control shine. Plus, it leaves skin feeling soft and supple. Contains 2% salicylic acid.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• Did anyone else experience severe burning, redness, and i...4 Answers
  • I have tried this product for four days and it burnt my f...2 Answers
  • Does the whole set work well to get rid of acne ? Is it w...3 Answers
Clear Proof® Blemish Control Toner
  • "This toner is amazing to help scrub off that little bit of extra dirt I may have missed while cleaning my face, this whole system together works wonders at clearing up my skin!" in 5 reviews
Maddie💋 J.
Elizabeth City
Okay, most teenagers have acne problems. This product dries out your acne and you start to see results in a week. If your skin gets way to dry only use this product once a day every few days. I promise you will love it!
Angelica C.
I like this product. Leaves the skin so soft and clean. I lile the aroma and works so good. I recommend this.
Sarah P.
Round Rock, TX
I really enjoy this toner. I can actually see the dirt/makeup left behind from using a makeup remover cleanser. this does not burn my face or turn it red and it seems to be keeping my acne breakout at bay. I still have occasional breakouts so this doesn't completely rid of them like I had hoped.
Leanna F.
Ann Arbor
A gentle cleanser I use nightly to make sure I’ve gotten all of the grime! Doesn’t dry out my skin, which was a major concern.
Lissette R.
Paterson
This toner works very well. I love using it after I wash my face in the morning and at night as well. It stings a little when you put it on but it works when you wanna get the dirt out of your face and pores after washing it !
Grace G.
iowa
I love this toner. I got it as a Christmas present and haven't stopped using it it definitely helps getting all of the dead skin off my face.
Ashley G.
Prince Albert
You can literally see all the dirt on the cotton round after using this. It really helps eliminate break outs and keeps my skin feeling so clean.
Shaunise P.
So far I like it. I am half way thoughts bottle. I removes extra dirt that the cleanser doesn't which is a bonus
Holly W.
For some reason, this like burned my face. Always left it BRIGHT red and didn't seem to help very much. You can't put it very high on your cheeks or it'll make your eyes swell and I'm still not sure why but ik I'm not allergic so.. yea just not a fan.
Andrea P.
Geraldine, AL
This toner has helped clean up my acne tremendously after being on medications that contributed to acne flare up. Leaves a very clean feeling on your skin.
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Does it burns anyone else's face ?
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Did anyone else experience severe burning, redness, and irritation after using this product? Please see the photo I posted showing how bad my skin is burned.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How well does this actually work for acne?
Kenna C.
Does the whole set work well to get rid of acne ? Is it worth the price ? How long till you see improvements ?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
I’ve been hauling this for a few days once a day and I noticed that the toner started burning my face and making it very dry. Making my skin peel off. Have that ever happen to anyone? If I stop using the toner but keep using everything else will my skin still clear up?