Add a Photo

By CLEAR PROOF
#89 in Toners & Astringents

The Clear Proof® Blemish Control Toner* is the second step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It tones without overdrying, cleanses skin completely and helps control shine. Plus, it leaves skin feeling soft and supple. Contains 2% salicylic acid.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

Photos (7)
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Austin, TX
I really enjoy this toner. I can actually see the dirt/makeup left behind from using a makeup remover cleanser. this does not burn my face or turn it red and it seems to be keeping my acne breakout at bay. I still have occasional breakouts so this doesn't completely rid of them like I had hoped.
Leonor M.
Leonor M.
May 16, 2017, 9:01 p.m.
Review for: Clear Proof® Blemish Control Toner
I love this product and the whole set too. I use this approximately 2 times a day ( in the morning and at night).  This helps take any of the extra dirt that I have missed when I washed my face. It has also helped reduce my blemishes. It is a little pricey- just like any other Mary Kay product- but It is definitely worth the price. :)
Yordani Z.
Yordani Z.
Midvale, UT
Love this it really helps my blemishes.I have the whole set and really help me clearing up my face. Love it
Karleigh C.
Karleigh C.
Dec. 2, 2016, 8:05 p.m.
Review for: Clear Proof® Blemish Control Toner
I use this product almost everyday to freshen my skin! Works great at keeping my face clean!'
Celia S.
Celia S.
Very good toner! Imidietly dries out oil and acne! It is strong though and can be a little harsh in the winter. If you have oily/acne and non sensitive skin this works very well!
Chiquita C.
Chiquita C.
I have been using this product as part of the full 4 step clearproof system. I am not a fan. Every time one pimple goes away, another pops up and sometimes 2 or 3. And it takes a long time for the pimples to even look remotely affected by the cleansing. The toner specifically smells like alcohol and stings - which is counterproductive for TONER which should soothe your skin after a harsh cleaning.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Colo, IA
March 10, 2017, 3:34 p.m.
Review for: Clear Proof® Blemish Control Toner
I've used this toner ever since it was released (form MK consultant here!) and it is still my fav!  Doesn't dry out my skin, cleans up the bits of grime I don't get with my cleanser, and doesn't smell too alcohol-y!  I use it between facewash and moisturizer regardless of what skincare set I happen to be using.  It's a year-round thing for me and my acne-prone skin!  Sometimes I even use it in place of my facewash at night if I'm feeling lazy and not wearing makeup.  Not exactly a best practice, but it doesn't have any adverse effect on my skin as long as I don't make a habit of it.
Rissa T.
Rissa T.
San Diego, CA
This completely dried out my skin! My skin, normally oily, was flaking off badly. I had to moisturize before going out someplace, and moisturize while out, then come back home and moisturize again. I was using a rich cream but the flaking was still there. It only stopped flaking after I stopped using this. It is mostly alcohol, so it isn't good for your skin at all.
Nickie B.
Nickie B.
This toner is so powerful and if you buy the whole set you notice amazing results in 2 to 3 weeks it does dry up my skin so at first time I used it I had to minimize usage until my body got used to this product but once you do get used to it's a powerful monster and a clean and clear up your skin beautifully and efficiently
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
I have been using this whole system for a month now and see zero changes (if not worse) in my skin and acne. I have used it every morning and every not but....nothing! And since it's not cheap, it sucks that it's going to waste. Poo!
Chyan T.
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Does it burns anyone else's face ?
Dana M.
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Did anyone else experience severe burning, redness, and irritation after using this product? Please see the photo I posted showing how bad my skin is burned.
Kenna C.
Kenna C.
Does the whole set work well to get rid of acne ? Is it worth the price ? How long till you see improvements ?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How well does this actually work for acne?
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
I have tried this product for four days and it burnt my face really bad. I was in love with that product before this happen. I was wondering if i was the only one that have this issue with the product ? If not what did you do with the product ? Did you continue using it ?