BY CLEAR PROOF

The Clear Proof® Blemish Control Toner* is the second step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It tones without overdrying, cleanses skin completely and helps control shine. Plus, it leaves skin feeling soft and supple. Contains 2% salicylic acid.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• Did anyone else experience severe burning, redness, and irritatio...4 Answers
  • I have tried this product for four days and it burnt my face real...2 Answers
  • Does the whole set work well to get rid of acne ? Is it worth the...3 Answers
Clear Proof® Blemish Control Toner
  • "This toner is amazing to help scrub off that little bit of extra dirt I may have missed while cleaning my face, this whole system together works wonders at clearing up my skin!" in 5 reviews
Angelica C.
I like this product. Leaves the skin so soft and clean. I lile the aroma and works so good. I recommend this.
Sarah P.
Round Rock, TX
I really enjoy this toner. I can actually see the dirt/makeup left behind from using a makeup remover cleanser. this does not burn my face or turn it red and it seems to be keeping my acne breakout at bay. I still have occasional breakouts so this doesn't completely rid of them like I had hoped.
shaunise p.
So far I like it. I am half way thoughts bottle. I removes extra dirt that the cleanser doesn't which is a bonus
Holly W.
Marshfield, MO
For some reason, this like burned my face. Always left it BRIGHT red and didn't seem to help very much. You can't put it very high on your cheeks or it'll make your eyes swell and I'm still not sure why but ik I'm not allergic so.. yea just not a fan.
Andrea P.
Birmingham
This toner has helped clean up my acne tremendously after being on medications that contributed to acne flare up. Leaves a very clean feeling on your skin.
Marily S.
This product gets rid of your blemishes overnight. You can even apply it to your pimples and they will be gone by the next day.
Victoria A.
It works perfectly. You can feel your face tighten and the toner works very quickly with noticeable changes soon after use. It helps brighten complexion.
Layla S.
Washington, NC
This is honestly the worst toner I have ever used. Yes, I know it is supposed to burn a little when first starting to use it, but my face totally turned into a rash! It is burning SO BAD that I can't stand it. My entire face is so red and swollen, and SO irritated. It hurts SO bad. It made the acne spots worse and more obvious. It started to redden the first time I used it, so I stopped using it. Butthe redness worsen and spread all over my face.  I would not recommend.
Cassie R.
This is a great toner. I use this every day to clean my face. This is super inexpensive for the size of the product! It is great for sensitive skin. I would totally recommend any of the clear proof face cleansers.
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
This product is AMAZING! A staple in my skincare routine. I always have a bottle. I use it every night after cleansing. If you use it, at first it can be drying but I worked my way up to every night use. I highly recommend if you’re dealing with acne!
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Does it burns anyone else's face ?
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Did anyone else experience severe burning, redness, and irritation after using this product? Please see the photo I posted showing how bad my skin is burned.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How well does this actually work for acne?
Kenna C.
Does the whole set work well to get rid of acne ? Is it worth the price ? How long till you see improvements ?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
I’ve been hauling this for a few days once a day and I noticed that the toner started burning my face and making it very dry. Making my skin peel off. Have that ever happen to anyone? If I stop using the toner but keep using everything else will my skin still clear up?