Add a Photo

By CLEAR PROOF
#89 in Toners & Astringents

The Clear Proof® Blemish Control Toner* is the second step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It tones without overdrying, cleanses skin completely and helps control shine. Plus, it leaves skin feeling soft and supple. Contains 2% salicylic acid.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

Photos (7)
Emily R.
Emily R.
Norristown , PA
I have been using the whole system for 7 days, washing once daily and definitely have noticed a difference! The products are very gentle and don't dry out my skin at all!!
Cathy W.
Cathy W.
Nashville, TN
I used the toner as part of the overall 4 step Clear Proof process, and I never had any setbacks. The overall experience was great with all Clear Proof products, but this one was probably the least apparen't as to what effect (if any) it actually had on my skin.
Kendall G.
Kendall G.
My least favorite step! I was using it daily at first & had little bumps everywhere. I noticed my face was burning after applying! I kept using all other steps daily but left this one out, only using it about once a week & my face feels so much better & is more clear! No more irritation!
Bridgette P.
Bridgette P.
Eight Mile, AL
It does burn a little but it's not too bad....it left my skin feeling tight and clean
mich c.
mich c.
Las Vegas, NV
Really drying, and has a very strong smell of alcohol. I don't know how well this is working but it really irritates my eyes if I do not fan my face to evaporate the alcohol.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Stillwater , OK
Unlike a couple of other products in this line, I really LOVE the toner. It makes me skin tingle and feel clean instantly! I also love that it's not too harsh, and it doesn't dry out my skin like most toners do.
Mary S.
Mary S.
Virginia Bch, VA
I've been using the system for a little over a week and I have to say this was my favorite part from the very beginning. It's so refreshing. It's tingly but not painful and feels incredible. It leaves my skin feeling alive and awake and not dry at all!
Tiffani M.
Tiffani M.
Fayetteville , NC
This slightly dried my face but other than that, great product! I got this courtesy of Influenster, and I'm so thankful. Be careful using it over slight cuts on the face, stings!!
Daniella R.
Daniella R.
Tobyhanna, PA
Works really well for blemishes, I've used it prior to getting this Vox Box which is why I'm very excited to have the 30 day supply
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Waukesha, WI
The toner was my favorite part of they system. It really got the extra dirt off the face. You apply it to a cotton ball/pad and wipe it onto a cleaned, makeup-free face. I usually would use this at night after using a makeup wipe and then washing my face with a treatment-free cleanser. I did not use this in conjunction with the cleanser due to concerns about it drying out my face. I would wake up and my face would be more cleared up.
Chyan T.
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Does it burns anyone else's face ?
Dana M.
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Did anyone else experience severe burning, redness, and irritation after using this product? Please see the photo I posted showing how bad my skin is burned.
Kenna C.
Kenna C.
Does the whole set work well to get rid of acne ? Is it worth the price ? How long till you see improvements ?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How well does this actually work for acne?
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
I have tried this product for four days and it burnt my face really bad. I was in love with that product before this happen. I was wondering if i was the only one that have this issue with the product ? If not what did you do with the product ? Did you continue using it ?