BY CLEAR PROOF

The Clear Proof® Blemish Control Toner* is the second step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It tones without overdrying, cleanses skin completely and helps control shine. Plus, it leaves skin feeling soft and supple. Contains 2% salicylic acid.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• Did anyone else experience severe burning, redness, and irritation ...4 Answers
  • I have tried this product for four days and it burnt my face really...1 Answers
  • Does the whole set work well to get rid of acne ? Is it worth the p...3 Answers
Clear Proof® Blemish Control Toner
  • "This toner is amazing to help scrub off that little bit of extra dirt I may have missed while cleaning my face, this whole system together works wonders at clearing up my skin!" in 5 reviews
Yasmin A.
Yasmin A.
It's been around 3 or 4 months since I got this product in my VoxBox. Back when I started using this product, I was breaking out very badly because of stress. I stopped wearing make-up most days... maybe only using it once or twice a week. But that didn't help clear my acne. So I was really excited to receive the Clear Proof Set and see if it would make a difference. I used the toner as recommended (twice a day), and for the first couple weeks, it really dried out my skin and I experienced an itching sensation. I started using it only once a day and that seemed to do the trick. After a month, I began using it morning and night. Out of the 4 items that came in my Clear Proof set, I'm convinced this made the biggest difference. I have bought my second bottle of this product already (I don't care much for the other 3 items, such as the moisturizer and face wash. I don't use them at all.). I use this toner twice a day, every single day. For the past month, I haven't broken out at all! When I feel a pimple coming on, I just make sure to especially focus on that area using the toner and it seems to go away in a few days. This product worked wonders for me and I'm really glad I found out about it through my VoxBox. I can't even remember the last time I opened my concealer to cover a blemish!
Beth B.
Beth B.
Woolwine , VA
I received this in my Clear Proof kit from Influenster. It helps with blackheads and small whiteheads, but doesn't help with cystic acne. It also dried out my skin.
Christina G.
Christina G.
This was my least favorite product out of the kit I received free from Influenster because it dried my face out too much. the key for me was using it only every few days, but some other people with a different skin type than mine could benefit. I love that it is scented only through natural oils.
Tiffani M.
Tiffani M.
Fayetteville , NC
This slightly dried my face but other than that, great product! I got this courtesy of Influenster, and I'm so thankful. Be careful using it over slight cuts on the face, stings!!
Cathy W.
Cathy W.
Nashville, TN
I used the toner as part of the overall 4 step Clear Proof process, and I never had any setbacks. The overall experience was great with all Clear Proof products, but this one was probably the least apparen't as to what effect (if any) it actually had on my skin.
Kristi M.
Kristi M.
Revere, MA
Wellness Guru Expert
I’ve struggled with moderate acne for the past few years. I mostly break out around my chin and forehead area. I’ve been using this complete system for the past 3 weeks and have seen major improvements. I tend to get very dry skin and noticed this did not add to the dryness which is a plus considering most acne treatments I’ve tried have just dry my skin out even more. I’ve also noticed it has faded some of the more prominent acne scars I have. Overall my skin feels and looks like it has very much improved. I would definitely recommend this system to anyone who suffers from acne.

"I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes."
Laurann B.
Laurann B.
Dunwoody, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
I received this as a part of the ClearProof Vox Box. It was refreshing but a little drying. I used it on my face once a day every other day. I also used it to clear up some razor bumps that I got on my body. It helped those! I will use what I have but Wouldn't buy this though - It is expensive and I don't really feel it adds much. It is easier to just wash and moisturize.
Celeste W.
Celeste W.
Ashland, OR
Both me and my teenage daughter tried this line for a couple days. To our disappointment, we both ended up with a burning rash that didn't go away for a couple days. I believe this is what cause the rash, and we did use a small dose. So not sure if it could have been fixed.
Tanya G.
Tanya G.
Fresno, CA
Received this as part of the Clear Proof Vox Box. I have been using this for a few weeks now. I have enjoyed this toner over the past few weeks quite a bit, it doesn't dry out or irritate my skin, and I can comfortably use it both in the AM and PM. It has a clean scent and makes my skin feel extra clean and fresh.
Eleanor M.
Eleanor M.
APO, AP
I have always had a lot of trouble finding a toner that didn't irritate my skin. The Clear Proof toner that came in the Vox Box was great! It didn't irritate my skin and it didn't dry it out as severely as other toners have. I did notice some drying of my skin, but I simply cut back on how much toner I was using and it definitely helped!
Chyan T.
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Does it burns anyone else's face ?
Dana M.
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Did anyone else experience severe burning, redness, and irritation after using this product? Please see the photo I posted showing how bad my skin is burned.
Kenna C.
Kenna C.
Does the whole set work well to get rid of acne ? Is it worth the price ? How long till you see improvements ?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How well does this actually work for acne?
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
I have tried this product for four days and it burnt my face really bad. I was in love with that product before this happen. I was wondering if i was the only one that have this issue with the product ? If not what did you do with the product ? Did you continue using it ?