Add a Photo

By CLEAR PROOF
#89 in Toners & Astringents

The Clear Proof® Blemish Control Toner* is the second step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It tones without overdrying, cleanses skin completely and helps control shine. Plus, it leaves skin feeling soft and supple. Contains 2% salicylic acid.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

Photos (7)
Alicia V.
Alicia V.
Ventura, CA
June 14, 2017, 3:16 a.m.
Review for: Clear Proof® Blemish Control Toner
This is my second time purchasing the toner. My aunt recommended me this, because she sells marykay but i honestly thought it wasnt going to work. I had bought a clinique acne treatment system, but wasnt seeing results until i switched up my skin care routine. I purchased the whole clearproof system and saw results within the first month. I have now cleared my acne and am still using it to clear my acne scars.
Leonor M.
Leonor M.
May 16, 2017, 9:01 p.m.
Review for: Clear Proof® Blemish Control Toner
I love this product and the whole set too. I use this approximately 2 times a day ( in the morning and at night).  This helps take any of the extra dirt that I have missed when I washed my face. It has also helped reduce my blemishes. It is a little pricey- just like any other Mary Kay product- but It is definitely worth the price. :)
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Colo, IA
March 10, 2017, 3:34 p.m.
Review for: Clear Proof® Blemish Control Toner
I've used this toner ever since it was released (form MK consultant here!) and it is still my fav!  Doesn't dry out my skin, cleans up the bits of grime I don't get with my cleanser, and doesn't smell too alcohol-y!  I use it between facewash and moisturizer regardless of what skincare set I happen to be using.  It's a year-round thing for me and my acne-prone skin!  Sometimes I even use it in place of my facewash at night if I'm feeling lazy and not wearing makeup.  Not exactly a best practice, but it doesn't have any adverse effect on my skin as long as I don't make a habit of it.
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Artesia, NM
Jan. 6, 2017, 4:57 p.m.
Review for: Clear Proof® Blemish Control Toner
Good toner. Leaves skin tingly and feeling fresh and clean. Don't really like the cleanser that comes with it. But I like this toner.
Karleigh C.
Karleigh C.
Dec. 2, 2016, 8:05 p.m.
Review for: Clear Proof® Blemish Control Toner
I use this product almost everyday to freshen my skin! Works great at keeping my face clean!'
Kate M.
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
Oct. 4, 2016, 5:04 p.m.
Review for: Clear Proof® Blemish Control Toner
I really like this toner! I only use this at night with the matching cleanser and I feel like together they have kept my breakouts and clogged pores at bay. My facial-girl recommended me doing a salicylic routine at night because I have pretty bad congestion in my t-zone and overall very classic combination skin. This toner definitely is much stronger and more drying than the rose water/witch hazel one I use in the morning but I use a heavier moisturizer at night so it doesn't make my skin flakey or overly dry. I don't think I could handle using this twice a day, but I don't feel like I need to because I don't really get cycstic acne, just cogged pores.
Destiny S.
Destiny S.
Sacramento, CA
Sept. 29, 2016, 2:12 a.m.
Review for: Clear Proof® Blemish Control Toner
Would not recommend using everyday or more than once a day. Avoid using on nose, it will cause it to dry out. Start off with using once or twice a week !
Kate L.
Kate L.
Columbia, SC
Sept. 24, 2016, 10:40 a.m.
Review for: Clear Proof® Blemish Control Toner
I just started using the Clear Proof system and I like it a lot. This toner tightens pores and makes my skin feel extra clean. The skin care system isn't expensive. I will keep using it and repurchase because I've seen results really quickly.
Alexandra C.
Alexandra C.
It Burns a bit but it worth using it because it help you a lot with your acne
Ajalynn F.
Ajalynn F.
Stockton, CA
This toner is amazing! It may have a burning sensation the first time you use it but after a few days you'll get use to it. It made so many improvements on my skin and it also brightened it as well. It was my first time using it and I was a bit scared at first but now I simply can't get enough of this product!!
Chyan T.
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Does it burns anyone else's face ?
Dana M.
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Did anyone else experience severe burning, redness, and irritation after using this product? Please see the photo I posted showing how bad my skin is burned.
Kenna C.
Kenna C.
Does the whole set work well to get rid of acne ? Is it worth the price ? How long till you see improvements ?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How well does this actually work for acne?
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
I have tried this product for four days and it burnt my face really bad. I was in love with that product before this happen. I was wondering if i was the only one that have this issue with the product ? If not what did you do with the product ? Did you continue using it ?