Add a Photo

By CLEAR PROOF
#91 in Toners & Astringents

The Clear Proof® Blemish Control Toner* is the second step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It tones without overdrying, cleanses skin completely and helps control shine. Plus, it leaves skin feeling soft and supple. Contains 2% salicylic acid.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

Photos (7)
Chiquita C.
Chiquita C.
I have been using this product as part of the full 4 step clearproof system. I am not a fan. Every time one pimple goes away, another pops up and sometimes 2 or 3. And it takes a long time for the pimples to even look remotely affected by the cleansing. The toner specifically smells like alcohol and stings - which is counterproductive for TONER which should soothe your skin after a harsh cleaning.
Rissa T.
Rissa T.
San Diego, CA
This completely dried out my skin! My skin, normally oily, was flaking off badly. I had to moisturize before going out someplace, and moisturize while out, then come back home and moisturize again. I was using a rich cream but the flaking was still there. It only stopped flaking after I stopped using this. It is mostly alcohol, so it isn't good for your skin at all.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
I have been using this whole system for a month now and see zero changes (if not worse) in my skin and acne. I have used it every morning and every not but....nothing! And since it's not cheap, it sucks that it's going to waste. Poo!
Marissa T.
Marissa T.
Mesa, AZ
The positives is that I am seeing my pores shrink. Negatives are that my face is breaking out like crazy and the system as a whole dries my skin out.
Covington, GA
My face looks so bad 😩 it's literally burning my skin off and it looks like I have a really bad skin condition . I know it's suppose to burn a little but it's tearing my skin and making it flakey and my face is different shades of brown now
Maria C.
Maria C.
I could not continue using all steps...my face got real irritated, and it started to burn.
Kendall G.
Kendall G.
My least favorite step! I was using it daily at first & had little bumps everywhere. I noticed my face was burning after applying! I kept using all other steps daily but left this one out, only using it about once a week & my face feels so much better & is more clear! No more irritation!
mich c.
mich c.
Las Vegas, NV
Really drying, and has a very strong smell of alcohol. I don't know how well this is working but it really irritates my eyes if I do not fan my face to evaporate the alcohol.
Buffalo, Ny
I originally signed my 10 year old son up to test this product, however only seconds after applying the product his face was bright red, spotty, and stinging, Since he can't use the products I figured that I would test the products instead, unfortunately after using this product for a little over a week I looked like a tomato...my face was and still is red. I know that toner stings at first, but I had no idea that it was burning my skin so bad! I am still using the cleansing gel and moisturizer, but I had to cut the toner and acne gel out, otherwise I will have no skin left on my face. I think that this product is WAY too strong for children and tweens to be using! I received the full ClearProof line for free compliments of Influenster, All opinions are my own.
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Altoona, PA
Didn't like this AT ALL. Every time I put it on, the smell was a bit overbearing for me and it burned really bad. I like that it makes the skin feel tight but it dried my skin out a little too much. I think I would prefer this toner if it came in a spray bottle because I don't like pouring out onto cotton balls and applying to the skin. I used to use Sea breeze all the time and I don't like toners like that. I felt a lot of irritation with this and I had breakouts while using this.
Covington, GA
Does it burns anyone else's face ?
Buffalo, Ny
Did anyone else experience severe burning, redness, and irritation after using this product? Please see the photo I posted showing how bad my skin is burned.
Kenna C.
Kenna C.
Does the whole set work well to get rid of acne ? Is it worth the price ? How long till you see improvements ?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How well does this actually work for acne?
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
I have tried this product for four days and it burnt my face really bad. I was in love with that product before this happen. I was wondering if i was the only one that have this issue with the product ? If not what did you do with the product ? Did you continue using it ?