BY CLEAR PROOF

The Clear Proof® Blemish Control Toner* is the second step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It tones without overdrying, cleanses skin completely and helps control shine. Plus, it leaves skin feeling soft and supple. Contains 2% salicylic acid.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• Did anyone else experience severe burning, redness, and irritatio...4 Answers
  • I have tried this product for four days and it burnt my face real...2 Answers
  • Does the whole set work well to get rid of acne ? Is it worth the...3 Answers
Clear Proof® Blemish Control Toner
  • "This toner is amazing to help scrub off that little bit of extra dirt I may have missed while cleaning my face, this whole system together works wonders at clearing up my skin!" in 5 reviews
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
This product is AMAZING! A staple in my skincare routine. I always have a bottle. I use it every night after cleansing. If you use it, at first it can be drying but I worked my way up to every night use. I highly recommend if you’re dealing with acne!
Jamal A.
Laval
Really good toner for oily skin.
It removes all excess makeup or dirt left after cleansing the face.
I recommend it.
Angelica C.
I like this product. Leaves the skin so soft and clean. I lile the aroma and works so good. I recommend this.
Leonor M.
I love this product and the whole set too. I use this approximately 2 times a day ( in the morning and at night).  This helps take any of the extra dirt that I have missed when I washed my face. It has also helped reduce my blemishes. It is a little pricey- just like any other Mary Kay product- but It is definitely worth the price. :)
Morgan S.
Artesia, NM
Good toner. Leaves skin tingly and feeling fresh and clean. Don't really like the cleanser that comes with it. But I like this toner.
Karleigh C.
I use this product almost everyday to freshen my skin! Works great at keeping my face clean!'
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
I really like this toner! I only use this at night with the matching cleanser and I feel like together they have kept my breakouts and clogged pores at bay. My facial-girl recommended me doing a salicylic routine at night because I have pretty bad congestion in my t-zone and overall very classic combination skin. This toner definitely is much stronger and more drying than the rose water/witch hazel one I use in the morning but I use a heavier moisturizer at night so it doesn't make my skin flakey or overly dry. I don't think I could handle using this twice a day, but I don't feel like I need to because I don't really get cycstic acne, just cogged pores.
Kate B.
Columbia, SC
I just started using the Clear Proof system and I like it a lot. This toner tightens pores and makes my skin feel extra clean. The skin care system isn't expensive. I will keep using it and repurchase because I've seen results really quickly.
Alexandra C.
It Burns a bit but it worth using it because it help you a lot with your acne
Ajalynn F.
Stockton, CA
This toner is amazing! It may have a burning sensation the first time you use it but after a few days you'll get use to it. It made so many improvements on my skin and it also brightened it as well. It was my first time using it and I was a bit scared at first but now I simply can't get enough of this product!!
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Does it burns anyone else's face ?
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Did anyone else experience severe burning, redness, and irritation after using this product? Please see the photo I posted showing how bad my skin is burned.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How well does this actually work for acne?
Kenna C.
Does the whole set work well to get rid of acne ? Is it worth the price ? How long till you see improvements ?
Jessica L.
I have tried this product for four days and it burnt my face really bad. I was in love with that product before this happen. I was wondering if i was the only one that have this issue with the product ? If not what did you do with the product ? Did you continue using it ?