BY CLEAR PROOF

The Clear Proof® Blemish Control Toner* is the second step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It tones without overdrying, cleanses skin completely and helps control shine. Plus, it leaves skin feeling soft and supple. Contains 2% salicylic acid.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• Did anyone else experience severe burning, redness, and i...4 Answers
  • I have tried this product for four days and it burnt my f...2 Answers
  • Does the whole set work well to get rid of acne ? Is it w...3 Answers
Clear Proof® Blemish Control Toner
  • "This toner is amazing to help scrub off that little bit of extra dirt I may have missed while cleaning my face, this whole system together works wonders at clearing up my skin!" in 5 reviews
Lissette R.
Paterson
This toner works very well. I love using it after I wash my face in the morning and at night as well. It stings a little when you put it on but it works when you wanna get the dirt out of your face and pores after washing it !
Ashley G.
Prince Albert
You can literally see all the dirt on the cotton round after using this. It really helps eliminate break outs and keeps my skin feeling so clean.
Andrea P.
Birmingham, AL
This toner has helped clean up my acne tremendously after being on medications that contributed to acne flare up. Leaves a very clean feeling on your skin.
Marily S.
This product gets rid of your blemishes overnight. You can even apply it to your pimples and they will be gone by the next day.
Victoria A.
It works perfectly. You can feel your face tighten and the toner works very quickly with noticeable changes soon after use. It helps brighten complexion.
Cassie R.
This is a great toner. I use this every day to clean my face. This is super inexpensive for the size of the product! It is great for sensitive skin. I would totally recommend any of the clear proof face cleansers.
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
This product is AMAZING! A staple in my skincare routine. I always have a bottle. I use it every night after cleansing. If you use it, at first it can be drying but I worked my way up to every night use. I highly recommend if you’re dealing with acne!
Jamal A.
Laval
Really good toner for oily skin.
It removes all excess makeup or dirt left after cleansing the face.
I recommend it.
Angelica C.
I like this product. Leaves the skin so soft and clean. I lile the aroma and works so good. I recommend this.
Leonor M.
I love this product and the whole set too. I use this approximately 2 times a day ( in the morning and at night).  This helps take any of the extra dirt that I have missed when I washed my face. It has also helped reduce my blemishes. It is a little pricey- just like any other Mary Kay product- but It is definitely worth the price. :)
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Does it burns anyone else's face ?
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Did anyone else experience severe burning, redness, and irritation after using this product? Please see the photo I posted showing how bad my skin is burned.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How well does this actually work for acne?
Kenna C.
Does the whole set work well to get rid of acne ? Is it worth the price ? How long till you see improvements ?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
I’ve been hauling this for a few days once a day and I noticed that the toner started burning my face and making it very dry. Making my skin peel off. Have that ever happen to anyone? If I stop using the toner but keep using everything else will my skin still clear up?