Add a Photo

By CLEAR PROOF
#89 in Toners & Astringents

The Clear Proof® Blemish Control Toner* is the second step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It tones without overdrying, cleanses skin completely and helps control shine. Plus, it leaves skin feeling soft and supple. Contains 2% salicylic acid.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

Photos (7)
Julia G.
Julia G.
Jupiter, FL
GREAT toner!!!! I would totally recommend it!!! I've had it for awhile it lasts a really long time!!! I use it everyday!!!
Katie C.
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
This is definitely a necessity!!!!!! I need this to clear my acne up!!!!!!!!
Kaylee H.
Kaylee H.
West Liberty, OH
This toner is great! I love using it and watching all the dirt and oil leave my face. It's so refreshing.
Ajalynn F.
Ajalynn F.
Stockton, CA
This toner is amazing! It may have a burning sensation the first time you use it but after a few days you'll get use to it. It made so many improvements on my skin and it also brightened it as well. It was my first time using it and I was a bit scared at first but now I simply can't get enough of this product!!
Alexandra C.
Alexandra C.
It Burns a bit but it worth using it because it help you a lot with your acne
Kate L.
Kate L.
Columbia, SC
Sept. 24, 2016, 10:40 a.m.
Review for: Clear Proof® Blemish Control Toner
I just started using the Clear Proof system and I like it a lot. This toner tightens pores and makes my skin feel extra clean. The skin care system isn't expensive. I will keep using it and repurchase because I've seen results really quickly.
Kate M.
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
Oct. 4, 2016, 5:04 p.m.
Review for: Clear Proof® Blemish Control Toner
I really like this toner! I only use this at night with the matching cleanser and I feel like together they have kept my breakouts and clogged pores at bay. My facial-girl recommended me doing a salicylic routine at night because I have pretty bad congestion in my t-zone and overall very classic combination skin. This toner definitely is much stronger and more drying than the rose water/witch hazel one I use in the morning but I use a heavier moisturizer at night so it doesn't make my skin flakey or overly dry. I don't think I could handle using this twice a day, but I don't feel like I need to because I don't really get cycstic acne, just cogged pores.
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Artesia, NM
Jan. 6, 2017, 4:57 p.m.
Review for: Clear Proof® Blemish Control Toner
Good toner. Leaves skin tingly and feeling fresh and clean. Don't really like the cleanser that comes with it. But I like this toner.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Easton, PA
Another great product that I could feel was cleaning and toning my face! I felt nice and clean faced after using this!
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Muskegon, MI
I love this ClearProof toner it works great. I have used many toners over the years and I have to say this is the best. Not only has it been helping with my acne, but it also helps with blackheads.
Chyan T.
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Does it burns anyone else's face ?
Dana M.
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Did anyone else experience severe burning, redness, and irritation after using this product? Please see the photo I posted showing how bad my skin is burned.
Kenna C.
Kenna C.
Does the whole set work well to get rid of acne ? Is it worth the price ? How long till you see improvements ?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How well does this actually work for acne?
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
I have tried this product for four days and it burnt my face really bad. I was in love with that product before this happen. I was wondering if i was the only one that have this issue with the product ? If not what did you do with the product ? Did you continue using it ?