BY CLEAR PROOF

The Clear Proof® Blemish Control Toner* is the second step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It tones without overdrying, cleanses skin completely and helps control shine. Plus, it leaves skin feeling soft and supple. Contains 2% salicylic acid.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• Did anyone else experience severe burning, redness, and irritatio...4 Answers
  • I have tried this product for four days and it burnt my face real...2 Answers
  • Does the whole set work well to get rid of acne ? Is it worth the...3 Answers
Clear Proof® Blemish Control Toner
  • "This toner is amazing to help scrub off that little bit of extra dirt I may have missed while cleaning my face, this whole system together works wonders at clearing up my skin!" in 5 reviews
danielle w.
Mohnton, PA
I had well skin to begin with, break outs every now and then. and I love the tingly sensation this gives me when I put it on!
Julia G.
Jupiter, FL
GREAT toner!!!! I would totally recommend it!!! I've had it for awhile it lasts a really long time!!! I use it everyday!!!
richard p.
Norfolk, VA
This seamed like it was trying to do some thing it stung my skin and made my face hurt a bit and made my skin a bit red.
Jennifer H.
Easton, PA
Another great product that I could feel was cleaning and toning my face! I felt nice and clean faced after using this!
Gwendolyn W.
This is one of my favorite products about these acne systems. I love how it makes my skin feel clean and moisturized!
Yordani Z.
Midvale, UT
Love this it really helps my blemishes.I have the whole set and really help me clearing up my face. Love it
Grace R.
Salem, OR
A lovely none burning toner that grabs the rest of the Uck on your face! Leaves skin feeling fairly tight.
Kaylee H.
West Liberty, OH
This toner is great! I love using it and watching all the dirt and oil leave my face. It's so refreshing.
ShaRhonda C.
Broken Arrow, OK
The toner is a step that is easily forgotten by a teen. He did say it left his skin feeling very tight.
Ana R.
Seattle , WA
I used this and it felt refreshing! And a bit tingly. Left my asking very clean feeling and smooth.
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Does it burns anyone else's face ?
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Did anyone else experience severe burning, redness, and irritation after using this product? Please see the photo I posted showing how bad my skin is burned.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How well does this actually work for acne?
Kenna C.
Does the whole set work well to get rid of acne ? Is it worth the price ? How long till you see improvements ?
Jessica L.
I have tried this product for four days and it burnt my face really bad. I was in love with that product before this happen. I was wondering if i was the only one that have this issue with the product ? If not what did you do with the product ? Did you continue using it ?