BY CLEAR PROOF

The Clear Proof® Blemish Control Toner* is the second step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It tones without overdrying, cleanses skin completely and helps control shine. Plus, it leaves skin feeling soft and supple. Contains 2% salicylic acid.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• Did anyone else experience severe burning, redness, and irritatio...4 Answers
  • I have tried this product for four days and it burnt my face real...2 Answers
  • Does the whole set work well to get rid of acne ? Is it worth the...3 Answers
Clear Proof® Blemish Control Toner
  • "This toner is amazing to help scrub off that little bit of extra dirt I may have missed while cleaning my face, this whole system together works wonders at clearing up my skin!" in 5 reviews
Lindsy  C.
Midland, TX
LOVE the toner as well. It stings a little but it's not unbearable like most toners I have tried in the past. Leaves my skin extremely smooth.
Jaime M.
Jackson, OH
My skin is soooo soft! I recommend this product to anyone! Love it, would certainly purchase more when this is gone. It smells great too.
Elise B.
Charlotte, MI
It burns us, it stings us, it freezes us! But it works. I was really unpleasantly surprised by how harsh it was the first time I used it.
Morgan S.
Artesia, NM
Good toner. Leaves skin tingly and feeling fresh and clean. Don't really like the cleanser that comes with it. But I like this toner.
Daniella R.
Tobyhanna, PA
Works really well for blemishes, I've used it prior to getting this Vox Box which is why I'm very excited to have the 30 day supply
Marily S.
This product gets rid of your blemishes overnight. You can even apply it to your pimples and they will be gone by the next day.
danielle w.
Mohnton, PA
I had well skin to begin with, break outs every now and then. and I love the tingly sensation this gives me when I put it on!
Julia G.
Jupiter, FL
GREAT toner!!!! I would totally recommend it!!! I've had it for awhile it lasts a really long time!!! I use it everyday!!!
richard p.
Norfolk, VA
This seamed like it was trying to do some thing it stung my skin and made my face hurt a bit and made my skin a bit red.
Jennifer H.
Easton, PA
Another great product that I could feel was cleaning and toning my face! I felt nice and clean faced after using this!
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Does it burns anyone else's face ?
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Did anyone else experience severe burning, redness, and irritation after using this product? Please see the photo I posted showing how bad my skin is burned.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How well does this actually work for acne?
Kenna C.
Does the whole set work well to get rid of acne ? Is it worth the price ? How long till you see improvements ?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
I’ve been hauling this for a few days once a day and I noticed that the toner started burning my face and making it very dry. Making my skin peel off. Have that ever happen to anyone? If I stop using the toner but keep using everything else will my skin still clear up?