BY CLEAR PROOF

The Clear Proof® Blemish Control Toner* is the second step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It tones without overdrying, cleanses skin completely and helps control shine. Plus, it leaves skin feeling soft and supple. Contains 2% salicylic acid.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• Did anyone else experience severe burning, redness, and irritation ...4 Answers
  • I have tried this product for four days and it burnt my face really...1 Answers
  • Does the whole set work well to get rid of acne ? Is it worth the p...3 Answers
Clear Proof® Blemish Control Toner
  • "This toner is amazing to help scrub off that little bit of extra dirt I may have missed while cleaning my face, this whole system together works wonders at clearing up my skin!" in 5 reviews
Rissa T.
Rissa T.
San Diego, CA
This completely dried out my skin! My skin, normally oily, was flaking off badly. I had to moisturize before going out someplace, and moisturize while out, then come back home and moisturize again. I was using a rich cream but the flaking was still there. It only stopped flaking after I stopped using this. It is mostly alcohol, so it isn't good for your skin at all.
Yordani Z.
Yordani Z.
Midvale, UT
Love this it really helps my blemishes.I have the whole set and really help me clearing up my face. Love it
Chiquita C.
Chiquita C.
I have been using this product as part of the full 4 step clearproof system. I am not a fan. Every time one pimple goes away, another pops up and sometimes 2 or 3. And it takes a long time for the pimples to even look remotely affected by the cleansing. The toner specifically smells like alcohol and stings - which is counterproductive for TONER which should soothe your skin after a harsh cleaning.
Celia S.
Celia S.
Very good toner! Imidietly dries out oil and acne! It is strong though and can be a little harsh in the winter. If you have oily/acne and non sensitive skin this works very well!
Karleigh C.
Karleigh C.
I use this product almost everyday to freshen my skin! Works great at keeping my face clean!'
Tiffani M.
Tiffani M.
Fayetteville , NC
This slightly dried my face but other than that, great product! I got this courtesy of Influenster, and I'm so thankful. Be careful using it over slight cuts on the face, stings!!
Lorissa A.
Lorissa A.
I got this in the clearproof voxbox and i actually kinda like it. I'm careful to not use too much because it really does dry out your skin and i can feel it after using it. But today is only day three so time will tell.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Easton, PA
Another great product that I could feel was cleaning and toning my face! I felt nice and clean faced after using this!
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Muskegon, MI
I love this ClearProof toner it works great. I have used many toners over the years and I have to say this is the best. Not only has it been helping with my acne, but it also helps with blackheads.
Da Lady C. J.
Da Lady C. J.
TEMPLE HILLS, MD
Got this for my daughter but i like it for myself! Gives a clear skin...look and feeling.
Chyan T.
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Does it burns anyone else's face ?
Dana M.
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Did anyone else experience severe burning, redness, and irritation after using this product? Please see the photo I posted showing how bad my skin is burned.
Kenna C.
Kenna C.
Does the whole set work well to get rid of acne ? Is it worth the price ? How long till you see improvements ?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How well does this actually work for acne?
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
I have tried this product for four days and it burnt my face really bad. I was in love with that product before this happen. I was wondering if i was the only one that have this issue with the product ? If not what did you do with the product ? Did you continue using it ?