Add a Photo

By CLEAR PROOF
#89 in Toners & Astringents

The Clear Proof® Blemish Control Toner* is the second step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It tones without overdrying, cleanses skin completely and helps control shine. Plus, it leaves skin feeling soft and supple. Contains 2% salicylic acid.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

Photos (7)
Beth B.
Beth B.
Woolwine , VA
I received this in my Clear Proof kit from Influenster. It helps with blackheads and small whiteheads, but doesn't help with cystic acne. It also dried out my skin.
Da Lady C. J.
Da Lady C. J.
TEMPLE HILLS, MD
Got this for my daughter but i like it for myself! Gives a clear skin...look and feeling.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Muskegon, MI
I love this ClearProof toner it works great. I have used many toners over the years and I have to say this is the best. Not only has it been helping with my acne, but it also helps with blackheads.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Easton, PA
Another great product that I could feel was cleaning and toning my face! I felt nice and clean faced after using this!
Lorissa A.
Lorissa A.
I got this in the clearproof voxbox and i actually kinda like it. I'm careful to not use too much because it really does dry out your skin and i can feel it after using it. But today is only day three so time will tell.
Elizabeth J.
Elizabeth J.
I've been trying this whole system. I like the results that I've been seeing and have had pimples clear up in less than 2 days. This does have an initial sting on the first application but the applications after get better and better.
Karleigh C.
Karleigh C.
Dec. 2, 2016, 8:05 p.m.
Review for: Clear Proof® Blemish Control Toner
I use this product almost everyday to freshen my skin! Works great at keeping my face clean!'
Celia S.
Celia S.
Very good toner! Imidietly dries out oil and acne! It is strong though and can be a little harsh in the winter. If you have oily/acne and non sensitive skin this works very well!
Chiquita C.
Chiquita C.
I have been using this product as part of the full 4 step clearproof system. I am not a fan. Every time one pimple goes away, another pops up and sometimes 2 or 3. And it takes a long time for the pimples to even look remotely affected by the cleansing. The toner specifically smells like alcohol and stings - which is counterproductive for TONER which should soothe your skin after a harsh cleaning.
Yordani Z.
Yordani Z.
Midvale, UT
Love this it really helps my blemishes.I have the whole set and really help me clearing up my face. Love it
Chyan T.
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Does it burns anyone else's face ?
Dana M.
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Did anyone else experience severe burning, redness, and irritation after using this product? Please see the photo I posted showing how bad my skin is burned.
Kenna C.
Kenna C.
Does the whole set work well to get rid of acne ? Is it worth the price ? How long till you see improvements ?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How well does this actually work for acne?
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
I have tried this product for four days and it burnt my face really bad. I was in love with that product before this happen. I was wondering if i was the only one that have this issue with the product ? If not what did you do with the product ? Did you continue using it ?