Add a Photo

By CLEAR PROOF
#91 in Toners & Astringents

The Clear Proof® Blemish Control Toner* is the second step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It tones without overdrying, cleanses skin completely and helps control shine. Plus, it leaves skin feeling soft and supple. Contains 2% salicylic acid.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

Photos (7)
Tanya G.
Tanya G.
Selma, CA
Received this as part of the Clear Proof Vox Box. I have been using this for a few weeks now. I have enjoyed this toner over the past few weeks quite a bit, it doesn't dry out or irritate my skin, and I can comfortably use it both in the AM and PM. It has a clean scent and makes my skin feel extra clean and fresh.
Lindsy  C.
Lindsy C.
Midland, TX
LOVE the toner as well. It stings a little but it's not unbearable like most toners I have tried in the past. Leaves my skin extremely smooth.
Maria C.
Maria C.
I could not continue using all steps...my face got real irritated, and it started to burn.
Felicia M.
Felicia M.
Rock Hill, SC
I have fallen in love with the way this has made my skin feel. It definitely dries your skin, but after finishing all four steps you just feel great. My face has never felt smoothr and cleaner!
Felisha W.
Felisha W.
Tulsa, OK
I'm so glad that i got this. It removes all of my makeup without being too harsh. the first few times I used it it did have a minor tingle but that was the only small problem.
*was sent to review but opinions are my own*
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Roseville, MI
I love this toner. I can really feel it working. It has really helped clear up my skin.
Blair S.
Blair S.
This was included in my Clear Proof Vox Box. I have come to the conclusion that I can only use this product every few days ,along with the gel cleanser, due to the strength of the toner. Certain parts of my face need it such as my cheeks, nose, and chin but everywhere else it leads to flaking of the skin. If I do use this product I have to double up on the moisturizer if I have any hope of being able to apply makeup later on in that day.

Alec W.
Alec W.
Austin, TX
I feel across all three systems, the toner is pretty much the same. Honestly, it’s my favorite part of the routine. Again, ProActive and AcneFree had smaller amounts, about 4oz. Clear Free is a whopping 5oz. Because this is the product that usually ran out first, I’m very glad to see the bigger size.
ShaRhonda C.
ShaRhonda C.
Broken Arrow, OK
The toner is a step that is easily forgotten by a teen. He did say it left his skin feeling very tight.
destiny s.
destiny s.
Bedford, NH
This stuff burns a little bit, and it smells gross. but it is definitely effective in clearing up breakouts and acne when used with the whole treatment. love it!
Chyan T.
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Does it burns anyone else's face ?
Dana M.
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Did anyone else experience severe burning, redness, and irritation after using this product? Please see the photo I posted showing how bad my skin is burned.
Kenna C.
Kenna C.
Does the whole set work well to get rid of acne ? Is it worth the price ? How long till you see improvements ?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How well does this actually work for acne?
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
I have tried this product for four days and it burnt my face really bad. I was in love with that product before this happen. I was wondering if i was the only one that have this issue with the product ? If not what did you do with the product ? Did you continue using it ?