BY CLEAR PROOF

The Clear Proof® Blemish Control Toner* is the second step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It tones without overdrying, cleanses skin completely and helps control shine. Plus, it leaves skin feeling soft and supple. Contains 2% salicylic acid.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• Did anyone else experience severe burning, redness, and irritatio...4 Answers
  • I have tried this product for four days and it burnt my face real...2 Answers
  • Does the whole set work well to get rid of acne ? Is it worth the...3 Answers
Clear Proof® Blemish Control Toner
  • "This toner is amazing to help scrub off that little bit of extra dirt I may have missed while cleaning my face, this whole system together works wonders at clearing up my skin!" in 5 reviews
Andrea P.
Birmingham
This toner has helped clean up my acne tremendously after being on medications that contributed to acne flare up. Leaves a very clean feeling on your skin.
Teal K.
Cypress, TX
I got this product in my Vox Box. It didn't necessarily help clear up my acne, but I still enjoyed using the product. It made my skin feel smooth and refreshed.
Laila Ann R.
Kingsport, TN
Blemish Control Toner
What I like:
- Very fresh scent; like mouthwash, but not sticky
- Left my skin feeling refreshed and a little tingly

What I dislike:
- N/A
Destiny S.
Sacramento, CA
Would not recommend using everyday or more than once a day. Avoid using on nose, it will cause it to dry out. Start off with using once or twice a week !
Victoria A.
It works perfectly. You can feel your face tighten and the toner works very quickly with noticeable changes soon after use. It helps brighten complexion.
Charly P.
It product alone, I don't like. It dries out your skin and it burns BUT that's how you know it's targeting your acne! Works well with the complete set!
Marissa T.
Mesa, AZ
The positives is that I am seeing my pores shrink. Negatives are that my face is breaking out like crazy and the system as a whole dries my skin out.
Brandy S.
Athens, GA
Just received my box and I'm IN LOVE. Ran to the bathroom to try it all out and OH MY GOSH my face feels amazing! WHERE HAS THIS BEEN ALL MY LIFE?
allison M.
Johnson City, TN
A great product that does not burn face in the process. It is quick and easy to use, without the trouble of most of the other acne treatments.
Ilse B.
I've been using for about three weeks and every single time I use this it stings my face a little but I'm assuming it's just working its magic
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Does it burns anyone else's face ?
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Did anyone else experience severe burning, redness, and irritation after using this product? Please see the photo I posted showing how bad my skin is burned.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How well does this actually work for acne?
Kenna C.
Does the whole set work well to get rid of acne ? Is it worth the price ? How long till you see improvements ?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
I’ve been hauling this for a few days once a day and I noticed that the toner started burning my face and making it very dry. Making my skin peel off. Have that ever happen to anyone? If I stop using the toner but keep using everything else will my skin still clear up?