BY CLEAR PROOF

The Clear Proof® Blemish Control Toner* is the second step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It tones without overdrying, cleanses skin completely and helps control shine. Plus, it leaves skin feeling soft and supple. Contains 2% salicylic acid.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• Did anyone else experience severe burning, redness, and irritatio...4 Answers
  • I have tried this product for four days and it burnt my face real...2 Answers
  • Does the whole set work well to get rid of acne ? Is it worth the...3 Answers
Clear Proof® Blemish Control Toner
  • "This toner is amazing to help scrub off that little bit of extra dirt I may have missed while cleaning my face, this whole system together works wonders at clearing up my skin!" in 5 reviews
Charly P.
It product alone, I don't like. It dries out your skin and it burns BUT that's how you know it's targeting your acne! Works well with the complete set!
Marissa T.
Mesa, AZ
The positives is that I am seeing my pores shrink. Negatives are that my face is breaking out like crazy and the system as a whole dries my skin out.
Brandy S.
Athens, GA
Just received my box and I'm IN LOVE. Ran to the bathroom to try it all out and OH MY GOSH my face feels amazing! WHERE HAS THIS BEEN ALL MY LIFE?
Ilse B.
I've been using for about three weeks and every single time I use this it stings my face a little but I'm assuming it's just working its magic
Lindsy  C.
Midland, TX
LOVE the toner as well. It stings a little but it's not unbearable like most toners I have tried in the past. Leaves my skin extremely smooth.
allison M.
Johnson City, TN
A great product that does not burn face in the process. It is quick and easy to use, without the trouble of most of the other acne treatments.
Jaime M.
Jackson, OH
My skin is soooo soft! I recommend this product to anyone! Love it, would certainly purchase more when this is gone. It smells great too.
Elise B.
Charlotte, MI
It burns us, it stings us, it freezes us! But it works. I was really unpleasantly surprised by how harsh it was the first time I used it.
Morgan S.
Artesia, NM
Good toner. Leaves skin tingly and feeling fresh and clean. Don't really like the cleanser that comes with it. But I like this toner.
Daniella R.
Tobyhanna, PA
Works really well for blemishes, I've used it prior to getting this Vox Box which is why I'm very excited to have the 30 day supply
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Does it burns anyone else's face ?
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Did anyone else experience severe burning, redness, and irritation after using this product? Please see the photo I posted showing how bad my skin is burned.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How well does this actually work for acne?
Kenna C.
Does the whole set work well to get rid of acne ? Is it worth the price ? How long till you see improvements ?
Jessica L.
I have tried this product for four days and it burnt my face really bad. I was in love with that product before this happen. I was wondering if i was the only one that have this issue with the product ? If not what did you do with the product ? Did you continue using it ?