BY CLEAR PROOF

The Clear Proof® Blemish Control Toner* is the second step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It tones without overdrying, cleanses skin completely and helps control shine. Plus, it leaves skin feeling soft and supple. Contains 2% salicylic acid.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• Did anyone else experience severe burning, redness, and i...4 Answers
  • I have tried this product for four days and it burnt my f...2 Answers
  • Does the whole set work well to get rid of acne ? Is it w...3 Answers
Clear Proof® Blemish Control Toner
  • "This toner is amazing to help scrub off that little bit of extra dirt I may have missed while cleaning my face, this whole system together works wonders at clearing up my skin!" in 5 reviews
Lorissa A.
I got this in the clearproof voxbox and i actually kinda like it. I'm careful to not use too much because it really does dry out your skin and i can feel it after using it. But today is only day three so time will tell.
Beth B.
Woolwine , VA
I received this in my Clear Proof kit from Influenster. It helps with blackheads and small whiteheads, but doesn't help with cystic acne. It also dried out my skin.
Lauren G.
Slidell, La
No scent to this product. Makes my skin feel nice and clean. Helps with blemishes but I have to be careful and not put it on any areas on my skin that have a tendency to be dry naturally! Over all I'm enjoying it.
Larissa P.
Chickamauga, GA
This product really burns my skin. I use it after I wash my face with the cleanser, and it burns where I have acne. I know it's doing its job, but I'd rather use something that's gentler on my skin.
Melissa B.
Muskegon, MI
I love this ClearProof toner it works great. I have used many toners over the years and I have to say this is the best. Not only has it been helping with my acne, but it also helps with blackheads.
kristen c.
Medina, OH
I like the Clear Proof toner. It works well with the whole system. My husband really loves the entire system. The toner helps remove dirt that may have been left over after cleansing. I was surprised at how much dirt it removed. I would continue to use this product.
mich c.
Las Vegas, NV
Really drying, and has a very strong smell of alcohol. I don't know how well this is working but it really irritates my eyes if I do not fan my face to evaporate the alcohol.
Emily R.
Norristown, PA
I have been using the whole system for 7 days, washing once daily and definitely have noticed a difference! The products are very gentle and don't dry out my skin at all!!
destiny s.
Bedford, NH
This stuff burns a little bit, and it smells gross. but it is definitely effective in clearing up breakouts and acne when used with the whole treatment. love it!
Celia S.
Very good toner! Imidietly dries out oil and acne! It is strong though and can be a little harsh in the winter. If you have oily/acne and non sensitive skin this works very well!
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Does it burns anyone else's face ?
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Did anyone else experience severe burning, redness, and irritation after using this product? Please see the photo I posted showing how bad my skin is burned.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How well does this actually work for acne?
Kenna C.
Does the whole set work well to get rid of acne ? Is it worth the price ? How long till you see improvements ?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
I’ve been hauling this for a few days once a day and I noticed that the toner started burning my face and making it very dry. Making my skin peel off. Have that ever happen to anyone? If I stop using the toner but keep using everything else will my skin still clear up?