BY CLEAR PROOF

The Clear Proof® Blemish Control Toner* is the second step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It tones without overdrying, cleanses skin completely and helps control shine. Plus, it leaves skin feeling soft and supple. Contains 2% salicylic acid.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• Did anyone else experience severe burning, redness, and irritation ...4 Answers
  • I have tried this product for four days and it burnt my face really...1 Answers
  • Does the whole set work well to get rid of acne ? Is it worth the p...3 Answers
Clear Proof® Blemish Control Toner
  • "This toner is amazing to help scrub off that little bit of extra dirt I may have missed while cleaning my face, this whole system together works wonders at clearing up my skin!" in 5 reviews
Christina G.
Christina G.
This was my least favorite product out of the kit I received free from Influenster because it dried my face out too much. the key for me was using it only every few days, but some other people with a different skin type than mine could benefit. I love that it is scented only through natural oils.
Eleanor M.
Eleanor M.
APO, AP
I have always had a lot of trouble finding a toner that didn't irritate my skin. The Clear Proof toner that came in the Vox Box was great! It didn't irritate my skin and it didn't dry it out as severely as other toners have. I did notice some drying of my skin, but I simply cut back on how much toner I was using and it definitely helped!
Katie W.
Katie W.
Haltom City, TX
I got my voxbox yesterday and have used it twice now! When I first used it the toner it burned a little bot on my skin but I think my skin was just getting used to it. Already by my second use I could tell my skin knew what was coming! A better review will come in 2-3 weeks
Nancy G.
Nancy G.
I have been using the whole system for a whole week ive been using it 2-3 times a day and omg has it made a difference! My face is so much clearer and i can now be without makeup! I absolutely love it! When i run out I'm definitely purchasing it again!
Teal K.
Teal K.
Cypress, TX
I got this product in my Vox Box. It didn't necessarily help clear up my acne, but I still enjoyed using the product. It made my skin feel smooth and refreshed.
Kristi M.
Kristi M.
Revere, MA
Wellness Guru Expert
I’ve struggled with moderate acne for the past few years. I mostly break out around my chin and forehead area. I’ve been using this complete system for the past 3 weeks and have seen major improvements. I tend to get very dry skin and noticed this did not add to the dryness which is a plus considering most acne treatments I’ve tried have just dry my skin out even more. I’ve also noticed it has faded some of the more prominent acne scars I have. Overall my skin feels and looks like it has very much improved. I would definitely recommend this system to anyone who suffers from acne.

"I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes."
Katherine T.
Katherine T.
Kingsville , TX
Usually when I use my toner my face burns a lot and then I look at my pad and its full of the dirt from my face. This one didn't do that. Don't get me wrong I love that it doesn't burn as much I'm just unsure if the toner isn't doing its job or the wash is just that good.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Love this toner!! It is not too harsh. It made my skin feel super clean. I love it so far!
Laurann B.
Laurann B.
Dunwoody, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
I received this as a part of the ClearProof Vox Box. It was refreshing but a little drying. I used it on my face once a day every other day. I also used it to clear up some razor bumps that I got on my body. It helped those! I will use what I have but Wouldn't buy this though - It is expensive and I don't really feel it adds much. It is easier to just wash and moisturize.
Rasonda F.
Rasonda F.
Schenectady, NY
Some other toners i have used felt very harsh on my skin and have left my face feeling like it was burning and it felt like my skin was raw. With the clearproof blemish control toner, i felt like it left my skin clean and soft. It didn't make my face hurt and burn like others have.
Chyan T.
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Does it burns anyone else's face ?
Dana M.
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Did anyone else experience severe burning, redness, and irritation after using this product? Please see the photo I posted showing how bad my skin is burned.
Kenna C.
Kenna C.
Does the whole set work well to get rid of acne ? Is it worth the price ? How long till you see improvements ?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How well does this actually work for acne?
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
I have tried this product for four days and it burnt my face really bad. I was in love with that product before this happen. I was wondering if i was the only one that have this issue with the product ? If not what did you do with the product ? Did you continue using it ?