BY CLEAR PROOF

The Clear Proof® Blemish Control Toner* is the second step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It tones without overdrying, cleanses skin completely and helps control shine. Plus, it leaves skin feeling soft and supple. Contains 2% salicylic acid.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• Did anyone else experience severe burning, redness, and irritatio...4 Answers
  • I have tried this product for four days and it burnt my face real...2 Answers
  • Does the whole set work well to get rid of acne ? Is it worth the...3 Answers
Clear Proof® Blemish Control Toner
  • "This toner is amazing to help scrub off that little bit of extra dirt I may have missed while cleaning my face, this whole system together works wonders at clearing up my skin!" in 5 reviews
allison M.
Johnson City, TN
A great product that does not burn face in the process. It is quick and easy to use, without the trouble of most of the other acne treatments.
Kimberley A.
Made my face feel itchy, dry and tight. I have been using it for a week and I'm really not satisfied with this product. It made my skin worse it think especially around my mouth and forehead
Yasmin A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's been around 3 or 4 months since I got this product in my VoxBox. Back when I started using this product, I was breaking out very badly because of stress. I stopped wearing make-up most days... maybe only using it once or twice a week. But that didn't help clear my acne. So I was really excited to receive the Clear Proof Set and see if it would make a difference. I used the toner as recommended (twice a day), and for the first couple weeks, it really dried out my skin and I experienced an itching sensation. I started using it only once a day and that seemed to do the trick. After a month, I began using it morning and night. Out of the 4 items that came in my Clear Proof set, I'm convinced this made the biggest difference. I have bought my second bottle of this product already (I don't care much for the other 3 items, such as the moisturizer and face wash. I don't use them at all.). I use this toner twice a day, every single day. For the past month, I haven't broken out at all! When I feel a pimple coming on, I just make sure to especially focus on that area using the toner and it seems to go away in a few days. This product worked wonders for me and I'm really glad I found out about it through my VoxBox. I can't even remember the last time I opened my concealer to cover a blemish!
Brandy M.
Indianapolis, IN
I received this as part of my voxbox for testing. This is the second step in the 4 step process and as with the first one, I was again impressed with this overall. It did have a little bit of a sting to it when first used, but that is to be expected when using salicylic acid on acne. This one does have a strong alcohol scent to it and it does seem to leave my skin with a bit of a drying sensation to it after using it. Considering what it is for though and what is in it, one can only expect that this might be an issue. Overall though it seems to work great.
Elise B.
Charlotte, MI
It burns us, it stings us, it freezes us! But it works. I was really unpleasantly surprised by how harsh it was the first time I used it.
Tiffany H.
Norton, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loving this product.. much gentler than the Proactiv brand I am used to & doesn't have a smell so its nice. It does leave the skin a bit dry but that's what the moisturizer is for
Tanya G.
Fresno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Received this as part of the Clear Proof Vox Box. I have been using this for a few weeks now. I have enjoyed this toner over the past few weeks quite a bit, it doesn't dry out or irritate my skin, and I can comfortably use it both in the AM and PM. It has a clean scent and makes my skin feel extra clean and fresh.
Lindsy  C.
Midland, TX
LOVE the toner as well. It stings a little but it's not unbearable like most toners I have tried in the past. Leaves my skin extremely smooth.
Felicia M.
Rock Hill, SC
I have fallen in love with the way this has made my skin feel. It definitely dries your skin, but after finishing all four steps you just feel great. My face has never felt smoothr and cleaner!
Maria C.
I could not continue using all steps...my face got real irritated, and it started to burn.
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Does it burns anyone else's face ?
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Did anyone else experience severe burning, redness, and irritation after using this product? Please see the photo I posted showing how bad my skin is burned.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How well does this actually work for acne?
Kenna C.
Does the whole set work well to get rid of acne ? Is it worth the price ? How long till you see improvements ?
Jessica L.
I have tried this product for four days and it burnt my face really bad. I was in love with that product before this happen. I was wondering if i was the only one that have this issue with the product ? If not what did you do with the product ? Did you continue using it ?