BY CLEAR PROOF

The Clear Proof® Blemish Control Toner* is the second step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It tones without overdrying, cleanses skin completely and helps control shine. Plus, it leaves skin feeling soft and supple. Contains 2% salicylic acid.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• Did anyone else experience severe burning, redness, and irritatio...4 Answers
  • I have tried this product for four days and it burnt my face real...2 Answers
  • Does the whole set work well to get rid of acne ? Is it worth the...3 Answers
Clear Proof® Blemish Control Toner
  • "This toner is amazing to help scrub off that little bit of extra dirt I may have missed while cleaning my face, this whole system together works wonders at clearing up my skin!" in 5 reviews
Joelie T.
Loganville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this product in the clear proof vox box and I love it so far. It doesn't dry out my skin and leaves my skin feeling really soft and healthy. It also didn't irritate my sensitive skin so that is defiantly a plus!
Catherine M.
Chattanooga, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using the MaryKay ‪#‎ClearProof‬ Acne System for over a week now. And I have got to say, I absolutely love it. I recommend you try this at least one time. I promise you will not regret it. Very reasonable price also. Thanks Influenster and MaryKay for this opportunity.
evelyn b.
Birmingham, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where has this been all my life?!?! I have been using this system for about two weeks now and my skin is better than it has been since I hit my mid twenties. It didn't irritate it nor have I had any breakouts since I started using it!! I got a little dryness around my problem areas but with a couple of uses from the moisturizer I was back on top!!
Nicole F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I find this to be the best out of all the 4 steps in the Clearproof system, but it's still kind of a pain to use, and burns like heck when put on your skin. It's also the one that smells the least as well.
little s.
Newark, DE
This product is amazing. I use it every day. Some days I put have the toner and half water on my cotton pad to tone down the product. It dries up my acne within a few days. It doesn't have a smell to it. It makes my skin really smooth too. That might be the salicylic acid in the product exfoliating my skin. I would recommend this product to anyone that has acne prone skin to use every day.
Carmen L.
I got this in my voxbox along with the whole Clear Proof regimen line and out of the 4 products, this was the 3rd best...at least for the first impression. The toner stung my acne spots and felt really drying andsmelled like alcohol on the rest of my skin. Even though I am not so impressed with it so far, I will continue to test it out and do an updated review! But for now, I give this product a B- after my first use!
Elizabeth J.
I've been trying this whole system. I like the results that I've been seeing and have had pimples clear up in less than 2 days. This does have an initial sting on the first application but the applications after get better and better.
Shonda K.
I just got my voxbox 2 days ago. Ive used it 3 three times so far. I can actually feel the difference. I like it so far! I will have a better review in about 2-3 weeks.
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
My face looks so bad 😩 it's literally burning my skin off and it looks like I have a really bad skin condition . I know it's suppose to burn a little but it's tearing my skin and making it flakey and my face is different shades of brown now
Angwai J.
San Diego, CA
Toner is the best Gurl! Itremoves all the makeup! Got this from influenster!
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Does it burns anyone else's face ?
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Did anyone else experience severe burning, redness, and irritation after using this product? Please see the photo I posted showing how bad my skin is burned.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How well does this actually work for acne?
Kenna C.
Does the whole set work well to get rid of acne ? Is it worth the price ? How long till you see improvements ?
Jessica L.
I have tried this product for four days and it burnt my face really bad. I was in love with that product before this happen. I was wondering if i was the only one that have this issue with the product ? If not what did you do with the product ? Did you continue using it ?