BY CLEAR PROOF

The Clear Proof® Blemish Control Toner* is the second step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It tones without overdrying, cleanses skin completely and helps control shine. Plus, it leaves skin feeling soft and supple. Contains 2% salicylic acid.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• Did anyone else experience severe burning, redness, and i...4 Answers
  • I have tried this product for four days and it burnt my f...2 Answers
  • Does the whole set work well to get rid of acne ? Is it w...3 Answers
Clear Proof® Blemish Control Toner
  • "This toner is amazing to help scrub off that little bit of extra dirt I may have missed while cleaning my face, this whole system together works wonders at clearing up my skin!" in 5 reviews
Shaelee F.
San Jose, CA
My face felt very irritated for a little and it burnt for the first week I used the product but my skin learned to like it and I started to get use to the burning a little made my face feel tight and clean
Nicole F.
I find this to be the best out of all the 4 steps in the Clearproof system, but it's still kind of a pain to use, and burns like heck when put on your skin. It's also the one that smells the least as well.
Felicia M.
Rock Hill, SC
I have fallen in love with the way this has made my skin feel. It definitely dries your skin, but after finishing all four steps you just feel great. My face has never felt smoothr and cleaner!
Kimberley A.
Made my face feel itchy, dry and tight. I have been using it for a week and I'm really not satisfied with this product. It made my skin worse it think especially around my mouth and forehead
Nancy G.
I have been using the whole system for a whole week ive been using it 2-3 times a day and omg has it made a difference! My face is so much clearer and i can now be without makeup! I absolutely love it! When i run out I'm definitely purchasing it again!
Tiffani M.
Fayetteville , NC
This slightly dried my face but other than that, great product! I got this courtesy of Influenster, and I'm so thankful. Be careful using it over slight cuts on the face, stings!!
Tiffany H.
Norton, VA
Loving this product.. much gentler than the Proactiv brand I am used to & doesn't have a smell so its nice. It does leave the skin a bit dry but that's what the moisturizer is for
Brittany S.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
I have been using this whole system for a month now and see zero changes (if not worse) in my skin and acne. I have used it every morning and every not but....nothing! And since it's not cheap, it sucks that it's going to waste. Poo!
Shonda K.
I just got my voxbox 2 days ago. Ive used it 3 three times so far. I can actually feel the difference. I like it so far! I will have a better review in about 2-3 weeks.
Hannah D.
West Richland, WA
My favorite product in the kit! At first I was taken aback that EVERYTHING but the moisturizer had harsh chemicals, but I really liked how this toner worked and felt.
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Does it burns anyone else's face ?
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Did anyone else experience severe burning, redness, and irritation after using this product? Please see the photo I posted showing how bad my skin is burned.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How well does this actually work for acne?
Kenna C.
Does the whole set work well to get rid of acne ? Is it worth the price ? How long till you see improvements ?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
I’ve been hauling this for a few days once a day and I noticed that the toner started burning my face and making it very dry. Making my skin peel off. Have that ever happen to anyone? If I stop using the toner but keep using everything else will my skin still clear up?