BY CLEAR PROOF

The Clear Proof® Blemish Control Toner* is the second step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It tones without overdrying, cleanses skin completely and helps control shine. Plus, it leaves skin feeling soft and supple. Contains 2% salicylic acid.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• Did anyone else experience severe burning, redness, and irritatio...4 Answers
  • I have tried this product for four days and it burnt my face real...2 Answers
  • Does the whole set work well to get rid of acne ? Is it worth the...3 Answers
Clear Proof® Blemish Control Toner
  • "This toner is amazing to help scrub off that little bit of extra dirt I may have missed while cleaning my face, this whole system together works wonders at clearing up my skin!" in 5 reviews
Jaime M.
Jaime M.
Jackson, OH
My skin is soooo soft! I recommend this product to anyone! Love it, would certainly purchase more when this is gone. It smells great too.
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Altoona, PA
Didn't like this AT ALL. Every time I put it on, the smell was a bit overbearing for me and it burned really bad. I like that it makes the skin feel tight but it dried my skin out a little too much. I think I would prefer this toner if it came in a spray bottle because I don't like pouring out onto cotton balls and applying to the skin. I used to use Sea breeze all the time and I don't like toners like that. I felt a lot of irritation with this and I had breakouts while using this.
Charly P.
Charly P.
It product alone, I don't like. It dries out your skin and it burns BUT that's how you know it's targeting your acne! Works well with the complete set!
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Kennewick, WA
My favorite product in the kit! At first I was taken aback that EVERYTHING but the moisturizer had harsh chemicals, but I really liked how this toner worked and felt.
Marissa T.
Marissa T.
Mesa, AZ
The positives is that I am seeing my pores shrink. Negatives are that my face is breaking out like crazy and the system as a whole dries my skin out.
Buffalo, Ny
I originally signed my 10 year old son up to test this product, however only seconds after applying the product his face was bright red, spotty, and stinging, Since he can't use the products I figured that I would test the products instead, unfortunately after using this product for a little over a week I looked like a tomato...my face was and still is red. I know that toner stings at first, but I had no idea that it was burning my skin so bad! I am still using the cleansing gel and moisturizer, but I had to cut the toner and acne gel out, otherwise I will have no skin left on my face. I think that this product is WAY too strong for children and tweens to be using! I received the full ClearProof line for free compliments of Influenster, All opinions are my own.
Laila Ann R.
Laila Ann R.
Kingsport, TN
Blemish Control Toner
What I like:
- Very fresh scent; like mouthwash, but not sticky
- Left my skin feeling refreshed and a little tingly

What I dislike:
- N/A
Grace R.
Grace R.
Salem, OR
A lovely none burning toner that grabs the rest of the Uck on your face! Leaves skin feeling fairly tight.
danielle w.
danielle w.
Mohnton, PA
I had well skin to begin with, break outs every now and then. and I love the tingly sensation this gives me when I put it on!
Sandy P.
Sandy P.
Norwalk, CA
I received this along with my ClearProof Voxbox and I have oily/combination skin (it varies day by day). Toners, for me, are the best part of a skincare regime because of the fact that I can see the dirt that's being wiped off my skin onto the cotton pad. This, in conjunction with the other products, definitely dries out my normally oily skin, which is disastrous as it starts to get so dry and flaky that no amount of moisturizer can help me. Though I wouldn't purchase this with my own money, I will definitely use it up to the last drop.
Chyan T.
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Does it burns anyone else's face ?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How well does this actually work for acne?
Buffalo, Ny
Did anyone else experience severe burning, redness, and irritation after using this product? Please see the photo I posted showing how bad my skin is burned.
Kenna C.
Kenna C.
Does the whole set work well to get rid of acne ? Is it worth the price ? How long till you see improvements ?
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
I have tried this product for four days and it burnt my face really bad. I was in love with that product before this happen. I was wondering if i was the only one that have this issue with the product ? If not what did you do with the product ? Did you continue using it ?