BY CLEAR PROOF

The Clear Proof® Blemish Control Toner* is the second step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It tones without overdrying, cleanses skin completely and helps control shine. Plus, it leaves skin feeling soft and supple. Contains 2% salicylic acid.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• Did anyone else experience severe burning, redness, and irritatio...4 Answers
  • I have tried this product for four days and it burnt my face real...2 Answers
  • Does the whole set work well to get rid of acne ? Is it worth the...3 Answers
Clear Proof® Blemish Control Toner
  • "This toner is amazing to help scrub off that little bit of extra dirt I may have missed while cleaning my face, this whole system together works wonders at clearing up my skin!" in 5 reviews
Kimberley A.
Made my face feel itchy, dry and tight. I have been using it for a week and I'm really not satisfied with this product. It made my skin worse it think especially around my mouth and forehead
Nancy G.
I have been using the whole system for a whole week ive been using it 2-3 times a day and omg has it made a difference! My face is so much clearer and i can now be without makeup! I absolutely love it! When i run out I'm definitely purchasing it again!
Tiffany H.
Norton, VA
Loving this product.. much gentler than the Proactiv brand I am used to & doesn't have a smell so its nice. It does leave the skin a bit dry but that's what the moisturizer is for
Tiffani M.
Fayetteville , NC
This slightly dried my face but other than that, great product! I got this courtesy of Influenster, and I'm so thankful. Be careful using it over slight cuts on the face, stings!!
Brittany S.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
I have been using this whole system for a month now and see zero changes (if not worse) in my skin and acne. I have used it every morning and every not but....nothing! And since it's not cheap, it sucks that it's going to waste. Poo!
Shonda K.
I just got my voxbox 2 days ago. Ive used it 3 three times so far. I can actually feel the difference. I like it so far! I will have a better review in about 2-3 weeks.
Hannah D.
West Richland , WA
My favorite product in the kit! At first I was taken aback that EVERYTHING but the moisturizer had harsh chemicals, but I really liked how this toner worked and felt.
Lorissa A.
I got this in the clearproof voxbox and i actually kinda like it. I'm careful to not use too much because it really does dry out your skin and i can feel it after using it. But today is only day three so time will tell.
Beth B.
Woolwine , VA
I received this in my Clear Proof kit from Influenster. It helps with blackheads and small whiteheads, but doesn't help with cystic acne. It also dried out my skin.
Lauren G.
Slidell, La
No scent to this product. Makes my skin feel nice and clean. Helps with blemishes but I have to be careful and not put it on any areas on my skin that have a tendency to be dry naturally! Over all I'm enjoying it.
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Does it burns anyone else's face ?
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Did anyone else experience severe burning, redness, and irritation after using this product? Please see the photo I posted showing how bad my skin is burned.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How well does this actually work for acne?
Kenna C.
Does the whole set work well to get rid of acne ? Is it worth the price ? How long till you see improvements ?
Jessica L.
I have tried this product for four days and it burnt my face really bad. I was in love with that product before this happen. I was wondering if i was the only one that have this issue with the product ? If not what did you do with the product ? Did you continue using it ?