BY CLEAR PROOF

The Clear Proof® Blemish Control Toner* is the second step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It tones without overdrying, cleanses skin completely and helps control shine. Plus, it leaves skin feeling soft and supple. Contains 2% salicylic acid.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• Did anyone else experience severe burning, redness, and irritatio...4 Answers
  • I have tried this product for four days and it burnt my face real...2 Answers
  • Does the whole set work well to get rid of acne ? Is it worth the...3 Answers
Clear Proof® Blemish Control Toner
  • "This toner is amazing to help scrub off that little bit of extra dirt I may have missed while cleaning my face, this whole system together works wonders at clearing up my skin!" in 5 reviews
Sam P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this product for free to try. I am obsessed! I would say the toner is one of my absolute favorites from the line, it makes my skin softer than I thought it could be. I will be purchasing this whenever I runout. Holy grail product!!
Kristyn A.
Lake Forest, CA
My favorite product out of the regimen. Does have a bad smell but I like how clean it gets my skin and it helps keep breakouts at bay. Plus, it doesn't dry my face out like the clear proof cleanser and treatment gel do.

Larissa P.
Chickamauga, GA
This product really burns my skin. I use it after I wash my face with the cleanser, and it burns where I have acne. I know it's doing its job, but I'd rather use something that's gentler on my skin.
Samantha C.
Abbeville , LA
I think this product is meant for oily skin. I have combination and it dried out my face a lot. It's says you can use more than once a day but I couldn't. It really cleared up my face and had it baby soft! I could only use this one every other because I felt it was damaging in drying my face out.
Ilse B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using for about three weeks and every single time I use this it stings my face a little but I'm assuming it's just working its magic
Kati W.
Chelsea, AL
I love this product! A very strong astringent (think old school Noxzema pads), but it actually works. My skin was sensitive at first and had a few dry patches, but it eventually cleared when I used a heavier moisturizer. My pores have gotten significantly smaller while using this product twice daily.
Teresa L.
Burlington, KY
This toner is amazing to help scrub off that little bit of extra dirt I may have missed while cleaning my face, this whole system together works wonders at clearing up my skin! Would definitely recommend for others to use and will definitely be getting this again!
Nisha R.
The ClearProof toner was the one product of the entire line that I was always on the fence about when using the regimen. I hated the fact that it burned and tightened my skin immediately after use, but at the same time, my skin felt very smooth right after. However, it smelled like pungent chemicals, which was horrible for me. I received the whole skin care line complimentary of Influenster.
Daisy D.
I've been using this product for a week along with the rest of the regimen. I like it because it doesn't sting like other toners I've used but I can still see a difference when I use it. It feels like it's tightening my pores and cleaning my skin very well. The only problem is a slight unpleasant scent.
Amanda M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this toner!! It is not too harsh. It made my skin feel super clean. I love it so far!
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Does it burns anyone else's face ?
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Did anyone else experience severe burning, redness, and irritation after using this product? Please see the photo I posted showing how bad my skin is burned.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How well does this actually work for acne?
Kenna C.
Does the whole set work well to get rid of acne ? Is it worth the price ? How long till you see improvements ?
Jessica L.
I have tried this product for four days and it burnt my face really bad. I was in love with that product before this happen. I was wondering if i was the only one that have this issue with the product ? If not what did you do with the product ? Did you continue using it ?