BY CLEAR PROOF

The Clear Proof® Blemish Control Toner* is the second step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It tones without overdrying, cleanses skin completely and helps control shine. Plus, it leaves skin feeling soft and supple. Contains 2% salicylic acid.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• Did anyone else experience severe burning, redness, and irritatio...4 Answers
  • I have tried this product for four days and it burnt my face real...2 Answers
  • Does the whole set work well to get rid of acne ? Is it worth the...3 Answers
Clear Proof® Blemish Control Toner
  • "This toner is amazing to help scrub off that little bit of extra dirt I may have missed while cleaning my face, this whole system together works wonders at clearing up my skin!" in 5 reviews
Shonda K.
Shonda K.
I just got my voxbox 2 days ago. Ive used it 3 three times so far. I can actually feel the difference. I like it so far! I will have a better review in about 2-3 weeks.
Catherine M.
Catherine M.
Chattanooga , TN
I have been using the MaryKay ‪#‎ClearProof‬ Acne System for over a week now. And I have got to say, I absolutely love it. I recommend you try this at least one time. I promise you will not regret it. Very reasonable price also. Thanks Influenster and MaryKay for this opportunity.
Covington, GA
My face looks so bad 😩 it's literally burning my skin off and it looks like I have a really bad skin condition . I know it's suppose to burn a little but it's tearing my skin and making it flakey and my face is different shades of brown now
Brandy S.
Brandy S.
Athens, GA
Just received my box and I'm IN LOVE. Ran to the bathroom to try it all out and OH MY GOSH my face feels amazing! WHERE HAS THIS BEEN ALL MY LIFE?
Celeste W.
Celeste W.
Ashland, OR
Both me and my teenage daughter tried this line for a couple days. To our disappointment, we both ended up with a burning rash that didn't go away for a couple days. I believe this is what cause the rash, and we did use a small dose. So not sure if it could have been fixed.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Slidell, La
No scent to this product. Makes my skin feel nice and clean. Helps with blemishes but I have to be careful and not put it on any areas on my skin that have a tendency to be dry naturally! Over all I'm enjoying it.
destiny s.
destiny s.
Bedford, NH
This stuff burns a little bit, and it smells gross. but it is definitely effective in clearing up breakouts and acne when used with the whole treatment. love it!
Daisy D.
Daisy D.
I've been using this product for a week along with the rest of the regimen. I like it because it doesn't sting like other toners I've used but I can still see a difference when I use it. It feels like it's tightening my pores and cleaning my skin very well. The only problem is a slight unpleasant scent.
Angwai J.
Angwai J.
San Diego, CA
Toner is the best Gurl! Itremoves all the makeup! Got this from influenster!
allison M.
allison M.
Johnson City, TN
A great product that does not burn face in the process. It is quick and easy to use, without the trouble of most of the other acne treatments.
Covington, GA
Does it burns anyone else's face ?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How well does this actually work for acne?
Dana M.
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Did anyone else experience severe burning, redness, and irritation after using this product? Please see the photo I posted showing how bad my skin is burned.
Kenna C.
Kenna C.
Does the whole set work well to get rid of acne ? Is it worth the price ? How long till you see improvements ?
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
I have tried this product for four days and it burnt my face really bad. I was in love with that product before this happen. I was wondering if i was the only one that have this issue with the product ? If not what did you do with the product ? Did you continue using it ?