Add a Photo

By CLEAR PROOF
#89 in Toners & Astringents

The Clear Proof® Blemish Control Toner* is the second step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It tones without overdrying, cleanses skin completely and helps control shine. Plus, it leaves skin feeling soft and supple. Contains 2% salicylic acid.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

Photos (7)
Ana R.
Ana R.
Seattle, WA
I used this and it felt refreshing! And a bit tingly. Left my asking very clean feeling and smooth.
khadiya S.
khadiya S.
Biloxi, MS
This is day 1 of 30. The blemish control is, light weight and it dries quickly.
Sam P.
Sam P.
I got this product for free to try. I am obsessed! I would say the toner is one of my absolute favorites from the line, it makes my skin softer than I thought it could be. I will be purchasing this whenever I runout. Holy grail product!!
Teresa L.
Teresa L.
Burlington, KY
This toner is amazing to help scrub off that little bit of extra dirt I may have missed while cleaning my face, this whole system together works wonders at clearing up my skin! Would definitely recommend for others to use and will definitely be getting this again!
Kristyn A.
Kristyn A.
Lake Forest, CA
My favorite product out of the regimen. Does have a bad smell but I like how clean it gets my skin and it helps keep breakouts at bay. Plus, it doesn't dry my face out like the clear proof cleanser and treatment gel do.

Larissa P.
Larissa P.
Chickamauga , GA
This product really burns my skin. I use it after I wash my face with the cleanser, and it burns where I have acne. I know it's doing its job, but I'd rather use something that's gentler on my skin.
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Altoona, PA
Didn't like this AT ALL. Every time I put it on, the smell was a bit overbearing for me and it burned really bad. I like that it makes the skin feel tight but it dried my skin out a little too much. I think I would prefer this toner if it came in a spray bottle because I don't like pouring out onto cotton balls and applying to the skin. I used to use Sea breeze all the time and I don't like toners like that. I felt a lot of irritation with this and I had breakouts while using this.
Ilse B.
Ilse B.
I've been using for about three weeks and every single time I use this it stings my face a little but I'm assuming it's just working its magic
Charly P.
Charly P.
It product alone, I don't like. It dries out your skin and it burns BUT that's how you know it's targeting your acne! Works well with the complete set!
Kati W.
Kati W.
Chelsea, AL
I love this product! A very strong astringent (think old school Noxzema pads), but it actually works. My skin was sensitive at first and had a few dry patches, but it eventually cleared when I used a heavier moisturizer. My pores have gotten significantly smaller while using this product twice daily.
Chyan T.
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Does it burns anyone else's face ?
Dana M.
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Did anyone else experience severe burning, redness, and irritation after using this product? Please see the photo I posted showing how bad my skin is burned.
Kenna C.
Kenna C.
Does the whole set work well to get rid of acne ? Is it worth the price ? How long till you see improvements ?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How well does this actually work for acne?
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
I have tried this product for four days and it burnt my face really bad. I was in love with that product before this happen. I was wondering if i was the only one that have this issue with the product ? If not what did you do with the product ? Did you continue using it ?