BY CLEAR PROOF

The Clear Proof® Blemish Control Toner* is the second step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It tones without overdrying, cleanses skin completely and helps control shine. Plus, it leaves skin feeling soft and supple. Contains 2% salicylic acid.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• Did anyone else experience severe burning, redness, and irritation ...4 Answers
  • I have tried this product for four days and it burnt my face really...1 Answers
  • Does the whole set work well to get rid of acne ? Is it worth the p...3 Answers
Clear Proof® Blemish Control Toner
  • "This toner is amazing to help scrub off that little bit of extra dirt I may have missed while cleaning my face, this whole system together works wonders at clearing up my skin!" in 5 reviews
ShaRhonda C.
ShaRhonda C.
Broken Arrow, OK
The toner is a step that is easily forgotten by a teen. He did say it left his skin feeling very tight.
destiny s.
destiny s.
Bedford, NH
This stuff burns a little bit, and it smells gross. but it is definitely effective in clearing up breakouts and acne when used with the whole treatment. love it!
Covington, GA
My face looks so bad 😩 it's literally burning my skin off and it looks like I have a really bad skin condition . I know it's suppose to burn a little but it's tearing my skin and making it flakey and my face is different shades of brown now
Angwai J.
Angwai J.
San Diego, CA
Toner is the best Gurl! Itremoves all the makeup! Got this from influenster!
Beth B.
Beth B.
Woolwine , VA
I received this in my Clear Proof kit from Influenster. It helps with blackheads and small whiteheads, but doesn't help with cystic acne. It also dried out my skin.
allison M.
allison M.
Johnson City, TN
A great product that does not burn face in the process. It is quick and easy to use, without the trouble of most of the other acne treatments.
Shonda K.
Shonda K.
I just got my voxbox 2 days ago. Ive used it 3 three times so far. I can actually feel the difference. I like it so far! I will have a better review in about 2-3 weeks.
Elizabeth J.
Elizabeth J.
I've been trying this whole system. I like the results that I've been seeing and have had pimples clear up in less than 2 days. This does have an initial sting on the first application but the applications after get better and better.
Kimberley A.
Kimberley A.
Made my face feel itchy, dry and tight. I have been using it for a week and I'm really not satisfied with this product. It made my skin worse it think especially around my mouth and forehead
Yasmin A.
Yasmin A.
It's been around 3 or 4 months since I got this product in my VoxBox. Back when I started using this product, I was breaking out very badly because of stress. I stopped wearing make-up most days... maybe only using it once or twice a week. But that didn't help clear my acne. So I was really excited to receive the Clear Proof Set and see if it would make a difference. I used the toner as recommended (twice a day), and for the first couple weeks, it really dried out my skin and I experienced an itching sensation. I started using it only once a day and that seemed to do the trick. After a month, I began using it morning and night. Out of the 4 items that came in my Clear Proof set, I'm convinced this made the biggest difference. I have bought my second bottle of this product already (I don't care much for the other 3 items, such as the moisturizer and face wash. I don't use them at all.). I use this toner twice a day, every single day. For the past month, I haven't broken out at all! When I feel a pimple coming on, I just make sure to especially focus on that area using the toner and it seems to go away in a few days. This product worked wonders for me and I'm really glad I found out about it through my VoxBox. I can't even remember the last time I opened my concealer to cover a blemish!
Covington, GA
Does it burns anyone else's face ?
Dana M.
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Did anyone else experience severe burning, redness, and irritation after using this product? Please see the photo I posted showing how bad my skin is burned.
Kenna C.
Kenna C.
Does the whole set work well to get rid of acne ? Is it worth the price ? How long till you see improvements ?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How well does this actually work for acne?
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
I have tried this product for four days and it burnt my face really bad. I was in love with that product before this happen. I was wondering if i was the only one that have this issue with the product ? If not what did you do with the product ? Did you continue using it ?