Add a Photo

By CLEAR PROOF
#89 in Toners & Astringents

The Clear Proof® Blemish Control Toner* is the second step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It tones without overdrying, cleanses skin completely and helps control shine. Plus, it leaves skin feeling soft and supple. Contains 2% salicylic acid.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

Photos (7)
Celia S.
Celia S.
Very good toner! Imidietly dries out oil and acne! It is strong though and can be a little harsh in the winter. If you have oily/acne and non sensitive skin this works very well!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Love this toner!! It is not too harsh. It made my skin feel super clean. I love it so far!
Laurann B.
Laurann B.
Atlanta, GA
I received this as a part of the ClearProof Vox Box. It was refreshing but a little drying. I used it on my face once a day every other day. I also used it to clear up some razor bumps that I got on my body. It helped those! I will use what I have but Wouldn't buy this though - It is expensive and I don't really feel it adds much. It is easier to just wash and moisturize.
Mary S.
Mary S.
Virginia Bch, VA
I've been using the system for a little over a week and I have to say this was my favorite part from the very beginning. It's so refreshing. It's tingly but not painful and feels incredible. It leaves my skin feeling alive and awake and not dry at all!
Rasonda F.
Rasonda F.
Schenectady, NY
Some other toners i have used felt very harsh on my skin and have left my face feeling like it was burning and it felt like my skin was raw. With the clearproof blemish control toner, i felt like it left my skin clean and soft. It didn't make my face hurt and burn like others have.
Jaime M.
Jaime M.
Jackson, OH
My skin is soooo soft! I recommend this product to anyone! Love it, would certainly purchase more when this is gone. It smells great too.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Waukesha, WI
The toner was my favorite part of they system. It really got the extra dirt off the face. You apply it to a cotton ball/pad and wipe it onto a cleaned, makeup-free face. I usually would use this at night after using a makeup wipe and then washing my face with a treatment-free cleanser. I did not use this in conjunction with the cleanser due to concerns about it drying out my face. I would wake up and my face would be more cleared up.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
I have been using this whole system for a month now and see zero changes (if not worse) in my skin and acne. I have used it every morning and every not but....nothing! And since it's not cheap, it sucks that it's going to waste. Poo!
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Altoona, PA
Didn't like this AT ALL. Every time I put it on, the smell was a bit overbearing for me and it burned really bad. I like that it makes the skin feel tight but it dried my skin out a little too much. I think I would prefer this toner if it came in a spray bottle because I don't like pouring out onto cotton balls and applying to the skin. I used to use Sea breeze all the time and I don't like toners like that. I felt a lot of irritation with this and I had breakouts while using this.
Charly P.
Charly P.
It product alone, I don't like. It dries out your skin and it burns BUT that's how you know it's targeting your acne! Works well with the complete set!
Chyan T.
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Does it burns anyone else's face ?
Dana M.
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Did anyone else experience severe burning, redness, and irritation after using this product? Please see the photo I posted showing how bad my skin is burned.
Kenna C.
Kenna C.
Does the whole set work well to get rid of acne ? Is it worth the price ? How long till you see improvements ?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How well does this actually work for acne?
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
I have tried this product for four days and it burnt my face really bad. I was in love with that product before this happen. I was wondering if i was the only one that have this issue with the product ? If not what did you do with the product ? Did you continue using it ?