BY CLEAR PROOF

The Clear Proof® Blemish Control Toner* is the second step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It tones without overdrying, cleanses skin completely and helps control shine. Plus, it leaves skin feeling soft and supple. Contains 2% salicylic acid.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• Did anyone else experience severe burning, redness, and irritatio...4 Answers
  • I have tried this product for four days and it burnt my face real...2 Answers
  • Does the whole set work well to get rid of acne ? Is it worth the...3 Answers
Clear Proof® Blemish Control Toner
  • "This toner is amazing to help scrub off that little bit of extra dirt I may have missed while cleaning my face, this whole system together works wonders at clearing up my skin!" in 5 reviews
Blair S.
Blair S.
This was included in my Clear Proof Vox Box. I have come to the conclusion that I can only use this product every few days ,along with the gel cleanser, due to the strength of the toner. Certain parts of my face need it such as my cheeks, nose, and chin but everywhere else it leads to flaking of the skin. If I do use this product I have to double up on the moisturizer if I have any hope of being able to apply makeup later on in that day.

Alec W.
Alec W.
Austin, TX
I feel across all three systems, the toner is pretty much the same. Honestly, it’s my favorite part of the routine. Again, ProActive and AcneFree had smaller amounts, about 4oz. Clear Free is a whopping 5oz. Because this is the product that usually ran out first, I’m very glad to see the bigger size.
ShaRhonda C.
ShaRhonda C.
Broken Arrow, OK
The toner is a step that is easily forgotten by a teen. He did say it left his skin feeling very tight.
Shonda K.
Shonda K.
I just got my voxbox 2 days ago. Ive used it 3 three times so far. I can actually feel the difference. I like it so far! I will have a better review in about 2-3 weeks.
Covington, GA
My face looks so bad 😩 it's literally burning my skin off and it looks like I have a really bad skin condition . I know it's suppose to burn a little but it's tearing my skin and making it flakey and my face is different shades of brown now
destiny s.
destiny s.
Bedford, NH
This stuff burns a little bit, and it smells gross. but it is definitely effective in clearing up breakouts and acne when used with the whole treatment. love it!
Elizabeth J.
Elizabeth J.
I've been trying this whole system. I like the results that I've been seeing and have had pimples clear up in less than 2 days. This does have an initial sting on the first application but the applications after get better and better.
Carmen L.
Carmen L.
I got this in my voxbox along with the whole Clear Proof regimen line and out of the 4 products, this was the 3rd best...at least for the first impression. The toner stung my acne spots and felt really drying andsmelled like alcohol on the rest of my skin. Even though I am not so impressed with it so far, I will continue to test it out and do an updated review! But for now, I give this product a B- after my first use!
Angwai J.
Angwai J.
San Diego, CA
Toner is the best Gurl! Itremoves all the makeup! Got this from influenster!
allison M.
allison M.
Johnson City, TN
A great product that does not burn face in the process. It is quick and easy to use, without the trouble of most of the other acne treatments.
Covington, GA
Does it burns anyone else's face ?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How well does this actually work for acne?
Dana M.
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Did anyone else experience severe burning, redness, and irritation after using this product? Please see the photo I posted showing how bad my skin is burned.
Kenna C.
Kenna C.
Does the whole set work well to get rid of acne ? Is it worth the price ? How long till you see improvements ?
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
I have tried this product for four days and it burnt my face really bad. I was in love with that product before this happen. I was wondering if i was the only one that have this issue with the product ? If not what did you do with the product ? Did you continue using it ?