BY CLEAR PROOF

The Clear Proof® Blemish Control Toner* is the second step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It tones without overdrying, cleanses skin completely and helps control shine. Plus, it leaves skin feeling soft and supple. Contains 2% salicylic acid.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• Did anyone else experience severe burning, redness, and irritatio...4 Answers
  • I have tried this product for four days and it burnt my face real...2 Answers
  • Does the whole set work well to get rid of acne ? Is it worth the...3 Answers
Clear Proof® Blemish Control Toner
  • "This toner is amazing to help scrub off that little bit of extra dirt I may have missed while cleaning my face, this whole system together works wonders at clearing up my skin!" in 5 reviews
Katherine T.
Kingsville, TX
Usually when I use my toner my face burns a lot and then I look at my pad and its full of the dirt from my face. This one didn't do that. Don't get me wrong I love that it doesn't burn as much I'm just unsure if the toner isn't doing its job or the wash is just that good.
Ajalynn F.
Stockton, CA
This toner is amazing! It may have a burning sensation the first time you use it but after a few days you'll get use to it. It made so many improvements on my skin and it also brightened it as well. It was my first time using it and I was a bit scared at first but now I simply can't get enough of this product!!
Teresa L.
Burlington, KY
This toner is amazing to help scrub off that little bit of extra dirt I may have missed while cleaning my face, this whole system together works wonders at clearing up my skin! Would definitely recommend for others to use and will definitely be getting this again!
Cathy S.
Nashville, TN
I used the toner as part of the overall 4 step Clear Proof process, and I never had any setbacks. The overall experience was great with all Clear Proof products, but this one was probably the least apparen't as to what effect (if any) it actually had on my skin.
Rissa T.
San Diego, CA
This completely dried out my skin! My skin, normally oily, was flaking off badly. I had to moisturize before going out someplace, and moisturize while out, then come back home and moisturize again. I was using a rich cream but the flaking was still there. It only stopped flaking after I stopped using this. It is mostly alcohol, so it isn't good for your skin at all.
Mary S.
Virginia Bch, VA
I've been using the system for a little over a week and I have to say this was my favorite part from the very beginning. It's so refreshing. It's tingly but not painful and feels incredible. It leaves my skin feeling alive and awake and not dry at all!
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
My face looks so bad 😩 it's literally burning my skin off and it looks like I have a really bad skin condition . I know it's suppose to burn a little but it's tearing my skin and making it flakey and my face is different shades of brown now
Sam P.
I got this product for free to try. I am obsessed! I would say the toner is one of my absolute favorites from the line, it makes my skin softer than I thought it could be. I will be purchasing this whenever I runout. Holy grail product!!
Kate B.
Columbia, SC
I just started using the Clear Proof system and I like it a lot. This toner tightens pores and makes my skin feel extra clean. The skin care system isn't expensive. I will keep using it and repurchase because I've seen results really quickly.
Celeste W.
Ashland, OR
Both me and my teenage daughter tried this line for a couple days. To our disappointment, we both ended up with a burning rash that didn't go away for a couple days. I believe this is what cause the rash, and we did use a small dose. So not sure if it could have been fixed.
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Does it burns anyone else's face ?
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Did anyone else experience severe burning, redness, and irritation after using this product? Please see the photo I posted showing how bad my skin is burned.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How well does this actually work for acne?
Kenna C.
Does the whole set work well to get rid of acne ? Is it worth the price ? How long till you see improvements ?
Jessica L.
I have tried this product for four days and it burnt my face really bad. I was in love with that product before this happen. I was wondering if i was the only one that have this issue with the product ? If not what did you do with the product ? Did you continue using it ?