BY CLEAR PROOF

The Clear Proof® Blemish Control Toner* is the second step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It tones without overdrying, cleanses skin completely and helps control shine. Plus, it leaves skin feeling soft and supple. Contains 2% salicylic acid.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• Did anyone else experience severe burning, redness, and irritatio...4 Answers
  • I have tried this product for four days and it burnt my face real...2 Answers
  • Does the whole set work well to get rid of acne ? Is it worth the...3 Answers
Clear Proof® Blemish Control Toner
  • "This toner is amazing to help scrub off that little bit of extra dirt I may have missed while cleaning my face, this whole system together works wonders at clearing up my skin!" in 5 reviews
Kayla S.
Waukesha, WI
The toner was my favorite part of they system. It really got the extra dirt off the face. You apply it to a cotton ball/pad and wipe it onto a cleaned, makeup-free face. I usually would use this at night after using a makeup wipe and then washing my face with a treatment-free cleanser. I did not use this in conjunction with the cleanser due to concerns about it drying out my face. I would wake up and my face would be more cleared up.
Katherine T.
Kingsville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Usually when I use my toner my face burns a lot and then I look at my pad and its full of the dirt from my face. This one didn't do that. Don't get me wrong I love that it doesn't burn as much I'm just unsure if the toner isn't doing its job or the wash is just that good.
Emily R.
Norristown , PA
I have been using the whole system for 7 days, washing once daily and definitely have noticed a difference! The products are very gentle and don't dry out my skin at all!!
Kristi M.
REVERE, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’ve struggled with moderate acne for the past few years. I mostly break out around my chin and forehead area. I’ve been using this complete system for the past 3 weeks and have seen major improvements. I tend to get very dry skin and noticed this did not add to the dryness which is a plus considering most acne treatments I’ve tried have just dry my skin out even more. I’ve also noticed it has faded some of the more prominent acne scars I have. Overall my skin feels and looks like it has very much improved. I would definitely recommend this system to anyone who suffers from acne.

"I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes."
Bridgette P.
Eight Mile, AL
It does burn a little but it's not too bad....it left my skin feeling tight and clean
Nancy G.
I have been using the whole system for a whole week ive been using it 2-3 times a day and omg has it made a difference! My face is so much clearer and i can now be without makeup! I absolutely love it! When i run out I'm definitely purchasing it again!
Lorissa A.
I got this in the clearproof voxbox and i actually kinda like it. I'm careful to not use too much because it really does dry out your skin and i can feel it after using it. But today is only day three so time will tell.
Eleanor M.
APO, AP
I have always had a lot of trouble finding a toner that didn't irritate my skin. The Clear Proof toner that came in the Vox Box was great! It didn't irritate my skin and it didn't dry it out as severely as other toners have. I did notice some drying of my skin, but I simply cut back on how much toner I was using and it definitely helped!
Christina G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was my least favorite product out of the kit I received free from Influenster because it dried my face out too much. the key for me was using it only every few days, but some other people with a different skin type than mine could benefit. I love that it is scented only through natural oils.
Amanda M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this toner!! It is not too harsh. It made my skin feel super clean. I love it so far!
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Does it burns anyone else's face ?
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Did anyone else experience severe burning, redness, and irritation after using this product? Please see the photo I posted showing how bad my skin is burned.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How well does this actually work for acne?
Kenna C.
Does the whole set work well to get rid of acne ? Is it worth the price ? How long till you see improvements ?
Jessica L.
I have tried this product for four days and it burnt my face really bad. I was in love with that product before this happen. I was wondering if i was the only one that have this issue with the product ? If not what did you do with the product ? Did you continue using it ?