Add a Photo

By CLEAR PROOF
#91 in Toners & Astringents

The Clear Proof® Blemish Control Toner* is the second step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It tones without overdrying, cleanses skin completely and helps control shine. Plus, it leaves skin feeling soft and supple. Contains 2% salicylic acid.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

Photos (7)
Kendall G.
Kendall G.
My least favorite step! I was using it daily at first & had little bumps everywhere. I noticed my face was burning after applying! I kept using all other steps daily but left this one out, only using it about once a week & my face feels so much better & is more clear! No more irritation!
Kristi M.
Kristi M.
Revere, MA
I’ve struggled with moderate acne for the past few years. I mostly break out around my chin and forehead area. I’ve been using this complete system for the past 3 weeks and have seen major improvements. I tend to get very dry skin and noticed this did not add to the dryness which is a plus considering most acne treatments I’ve tried have just dry my skin out even more. I’ve also noticed it has faded some of the more prominent acne scars I have. Overall my skin feels and looks like it has very much improved. I would definitely recommend this system to anyone who suffers from acne.

"I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes."
Katherine T.
Katherine T.
Kingsville , TX
Usually when I use my toner my face burns a lot and then I look at my pad and its full of the dirt from my face. This one didn't do that. Don't get me wrong I love that it doesn't burn as much I'm just unsure if the toner isn't doing its job or the wash is just that good.
Tiffani M.
Tiffani M.
Fayetteville , NC
This slightly dried my face but other than that, great product! I got this courtesy of Influenster, and I'm so thankful. Be careful using it over slight cuts on the face, stings!!
Teal K.
Teal K.
Cypress, TX
I got this product in my Vox Box. It didn't necessarily help clear up my acne, but I still enjoyed using the product. It made my skin feel smooth and refreshed.
Nancy G.
Nancy G.
I have been using the whole system for a whole week ive been using it 2-3 times a day and omg has it made a difference! My face is so much clearer and i can now be without makeup! I absolutely love it! When i run out I'm definitely purchasing it again!
Katie W.
Katie W.
Haltom City, TX
I got my voxbox yesterday and have used it twice now! When I first used it the toner it burned a little bot on my skin but I think my skin was just getting used to it. Already by my second use I could tell my skin knew what was coming! A better review will come in 2-3 weeks
Eleanor M.
Eleanor M.
APO, AP
I have always had a lot of trouble finding a toner that didn't irritate my skin. The Clear Proof toner that came in the Vox Box was great! It didn't irritate my skin and it didn't dry it out as severely as other toners have. I did notice some drying of my skin, but I simply cut back on how much toner I was using and it definitely helped!
Celia S.
Celia S.
Very good toner! Imidietly dries out oil and acne! It is strong though and can be a little harsh in the winter. If you have oily/acne and non sensitive skin this works very well!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Love this toner!! It is not too harsh. It made my skin feel super clean. I love it so far!
Chyan T.
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Does it burns anyone else's face ?
Dana M.
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Did anyone else experience severe burning, redness, and irritation after using this product? Please see the photo I posted showing how bad my skin is burned.
Kenna C.
Kenna C.
Does the whole set work well to get rid of acne ? Is it worth the price ? How long till you see improvements ?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How well does this actually work for acne?
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
I have tried this product for four days and it burnt my face really bad. I was in love with that product before this happen. I was wondering if i was the only one that have this issue with the product ? If not what did you do with the product ? Did you continue using it ?