BY CLEAR PROOF

The Clear Proof® Blemish Control Toner* is the second step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It tones without overdrying, cleanses skin completely and helps control shine. Plus, it leaves skin feeling soft and supple. Contains 2% salicylic acid.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• Did anyone else experience severe burning, redness, and irritatio...4 Answers
  • I have tried this product for four days and it burnt my face real...2 Answers
  • Does the whole set work well to get rid of acne ? Is it worth the...3 Answers
Clear Proof® Blemish Control Toner
  • "This toner is amazing to help scrub off that little bit of extra dirt I may have missed while cleaning my face, this whole system together works wonders at clearing up my skin!" in 5 reviews
Mary S.
Virginia Bch, VA
I've been using the system for a little over a week and I have to say this was my favorite part from the very beginning. It's so refreshing. It's tingly but not painful and feels incredible. It leaves my skin feeling alive and awake and not dry at all!
Daniella R.
Tobyhanna, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works really well for blemishes, I've used it prior to getting this Vox Box which is why I'm very excited to have the 30 day supply
Cathy S.
Nashville, TN
I used the toner as part of the overall 4 step Clear Proof process, and I never had any setbacks. The overall experience was great with all Clear Proof products, but this one was probably the least apparen't as to what effect (if any) it actually had on my skin.
Emily R.
Norristown , PA
I have been using the whole system for 7 days, washing once daily and definitely have noticed a difference! The products are very gentle and don't dry out my skin at all!!
Sarah L.
Stillwater, OK
Unlike a couple of other products in this line, I really LOVE the toner. It makes me skin tingle and feel clean instantly! I also love that it's not too harsh, and it doesn't dry out my skin like most toners do.
mich c.
Las Vegas, NV
Really drying, and has a very strong smell of alcohol. I don't know how well this is working but it really irritates my eyes if I do not fan my face to evaporate the alcohol.
Arlene M.
Aurora, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have no problem! I love have this add to my skin so much needed to seal the pores
Rasonda F.
Schenectady, NY
Some other toners i have used felt very harsh on my skin and have left my face feeling like it was burning and it felt like my skin was raw. With the clearproof blemish control toner, i felt like it left my skin clean and soft. It didn't make my face hurt and burn like others have.
Teresa L.
Burlington, KY
This toner is amazing to help scrub off that little bit of extra dirt I may have missed while cleaning my face, this whole system together works wonders at clearing up my skin! Would definitely recommend for others to use and will definitely be getting this again!
Amanda M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this toner!! It is not too harsh. It made my skin feel super clean. I love it so far!
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Does it burns anyone else's face ?
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Did anyone else experience severe burning, redness, and irritation after using this product? Please see the photo I posted showing how bad my skin is burned.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How well does this actually work for acne?
Kenna C.
Does the whole set work well to get rid of acne ? Is it worth the price ? How long till you see improvements ?
Jessica L.
I have tried this product for four days and it burnt my face really bad. I was in love with that product before this happen. I was wondering if i was the only one that have this issue with the product ? If not what did you do with the product ? Did you continue using it ?