BY CLEAR PROOF

The Clear Proof® Blemish Control Toner* is the second step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It tones without overdrying, cleanses skin completely and helps control shine. Plus, it leaves skin feeling soft and supple. Contains 2% salicylic acid.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• Did anyone else experience severe burning, redness, and irritation ...4 Answers
  • I have tried this product for four days and it burnt my face really...1 Answers
  • Does the whole set work well to get rid of acne ? Is it worth the p...3 Answers
Clear Proof® Blemish Control Toner
  • "This toner is amazing to help scrub off that little bit of extra dirt I may have missed while cleaning my face, this whole system together works wonders at clearing up my skin!" in 5 reviews
Alicia V.
Alicia V.
Ventura, CA
This is my second time purchasing the toner. My aunt recommended me this, because she sells marykay but i honestly thought it wasnt going to work. I had bought a clinique acne treatment system, but wasnt seeing results until i switched up my skin care routine. I purchased the whole clearproof system and saw results within the first month. I have now cleared my acne and am still using it to clear my acne scars.
Leonor M.
Leonor M.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this product and the whole set too. I use this approximately 2 times a day ( in the morning and at night).  This helps take any of the extra dirt that I have missed when I washed my face. It has also helped reduce my blemishes. It is a little pricey- just like any other Mary Kay product- but It is definitely worth the price. :)
kristen c.
kristen c.
Brunswick, OH
I like the Clear Proof toner. It works well with the whole system. My husband really loves the entire system. The toner helps remove dirt that may have been left over after cleansing. I was surprised at how much dirt it removed. I would continue to use this product.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Austin, TX
I really enjoy this toner. I can actually see the dirt/makeup left behind from using a makeup remover cleanser. this does not burn my face or turn it red and it seems to be keeping my acne breakout at bay. I still have occasional breakouts so this doesn't completely rid of them like I had hoped.
Nickie B.
Nickie B.
This toner is so powerful and if you buy the whole set you notice amazing results in 2 to 3 weeks it does dry up my skin so at first time I used it I had to minimize usage until my body got used to this product but once you do get used to it's a powerful monster and a clean and clear up your skin beautifully and efficiently
Julia G.
Julia G.
Jupiter, FL
GREAT toner!!!! I would totally recommend it!!! I've had it for awhile it lasts a really long time!!! I use it everyday!!!
Katie C.
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
This is definitely a necessity!!!!!! I need this to clear my acne up!!!!!!!!
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Muskegon, MI
I love this ClearProof toner it works great. I have used many toners over the years and I have to say this is the best. Not only has it been helping with my acne, but it also helps with blackheads.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Easton, PA
Another great product that I could feel was cleaning and toning my face! I felt nice and clean faced after using this!
Alec W.
Alec W.
Austin, TX
I feel across all three systems, the toner is pretty much the same. Honestly, it’s my favorite part of the routine. Again, ProActive and AcneFree had smaller amounts, about 4oz. Clear Free is a whopping 5oz. Because this is the product that usually ran out first, I’m very glad to see the bigger size.
Chyan T.
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Does it burns anyone else's face ?
Dana M.
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Did anyone else experience severe burning, redness, and irritation after using this product? Please see the photo I posted showing how bad my skin is burned.
Kenna C.
Kenna C.
Does the whole set work well to get rid of acne ? Is it worth the price ? How long till you see improvements ?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How well does this actually work for acne?
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
I have tried this product for four days and it burnt my face really bad. I was in love with that product before this happen. I was wondering if i was the only one that have this issue with the product ? If not what did you do with the product ? Did you continue using it ?