Add a Photo

By CLEAR PROOF
#89 in Toners & Astringents

The Clear Proof® Blemish Control Toner* is the second step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It tones without overdrying, cleanses skin completely and helps control shine. Plus, it leaves skin feeling soft and supple. Contains 2% salicylic acid.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

Photos (7)
Alexandra C.
Alexandra C.
It Burns a bit but it worth using it because it help you a lot with your acne
Katie C.
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
This is definitely a necessity!!!!!! I need this to clear my acne up!!!!!!!!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Colo, IA
March 10, 2017, 3:34 p.m.
Review for: Clear Proof® Blemish Control Toner
I've used this toner ever since it was released (form MK consultant here!) and it is still my fav!  Doesn't dry out my skin, cleans up the bits of grime I don't get with my cleanser, and doesn't smell too alcohol-y!  I use it between facewash and moisturizer regardless of what skincare set I happen to be using.  It's a year-round thing for me and my acne-prone skin!  Sometimes I even use it in place of my facewash at night if I'm feeling lazy and not wearing makeup.  Not exactly a best practice, but it doesn't have any adverse effect on my skin as long as I don't make a habit of it.
Alicia V.
Alicia V.
Ventura, CA
June 14, 2017, 3:16 a.m.
Review for: Clear Proof® Blemish Control Toner
This is my second time purchasing the toner. My aunt recommended me this, because she sells marykay but i honestly thought it wasnt going to work. I had bought a clinique acne treatment system, but wasnt seeing results until i switched up my skin care routine. I purchased the whole clearproof system and saw results within the first month. I have now cleared my acne and am still using it to clear my acne scars.
Leonor M.
Leonor M.
May 16, 2017, 9:01 p.m.
Review for: Clear Proof® Blemish Control Toner
I love this product and the whole set too. I use this approximately 2 times a day ( in the morning and at night).  This helps take any of the extra dirt that I have missed when I washed my face. It has also helped reduce my blemishes. It is a little pricey- just like any other Mary Kay product- but It is definitely worth the price. :)
kristen c.
kristen c.
Brunswick, OH
I like the Clear Proof toner. It works well with the whole system. My husband really loves the entire system. The toner helps remove dirt that may have been left over after cleansing. I was surprised at how much dirt it removed. I would continue to use this product.
Nickie B.
Nickie B.
This toner is so powerful and if you buy the whole set you notice amazing results in 2 to 3 weeks it does dry up my skin so at first time I used it I had to minimize usage until my body got used to this product but once you do get used to it's a powerful monster and a clean and clear up your skin beautifully and efficiently
Bridgette P.
Bridgette P.
Eight Mile, AL
It does burn a little but it's not too bad....it left my skin feeling tight and clean
Daniella R.
Daniella R.
Tobyhanna, PA
Works really well for blemishes, I've used it prior to getting this Vox Box which is why I'm very excited to have the 30 day supply
Chiquita C.
Chiquita C.
I have been using this product as part of the full 4 step clearproof system. I am not a fan. Every time one pimple goes away, another pops up and sometimes 2 or 3. And it takes a long time for the pimples to even look remotely affected by the cleansing. The toner specifically smells like alcohol and stings - which is counterproductive for TONER which should soothe your skin after a harsh cleaning.
Chyan T.
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Does it burns anyone else's face ?
Dana M.
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Did anyone else experience severe burning, redness, and irritation after using this product? Please see the photo I posted showing how bad my skin is burned.
Kenna C.
Kenna C.
Does the whole set work well to get rid of acne ? Is it worth the price ? How long till you see improvements ?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How well does this actually work for acne?
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
I have tried this product for four days and it burnt my face really bad. I was in love with that product before this happen. I was wondering if i was the only one that have this issue with the product ? If not what did you do with the product ? Did you continue using it ?