BY CLEAR PROOF

The Clear Proof® Blemish Control Toner* is the second step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It tones without overdrying, cleanses skin completely and helps control shine. Plus, it leaves skin feeling soft and supple. Contains 2% salicylic acid.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• Did anyone else experience severe burning, redness, and irritatio...4 Answers
  • I have tried this product for four days and it burnt my face real...2 Answers
  • Does the whole set work well to get rid of acne ? Is it worth the...3 Answers
Clear Proof® Blemish Control Toner
  • "This toner is amazing to help scrub off that little bit of extra dirt I may have missed while cleaning my face, this whole system together works wonders at clearing up my skin!" in 5 reviews
Gwendolyn W.
This is one of my favorite products about these acne systems. I love how it makes my skin feel clean and moisturized!
Shaunise P.
So far I like it. I am half way thoughts bottle. I removes extra dirt that the cleanser doesn't which is a bonus
Yordani Z.
Midvale, UT
Love this it really helps my blemishes.I have the whole set and really help me clearing up my face. Love it
Grace R.
Salem, OR
A lovely none burning toner that grabs the rest of the Uck on your face! Leaves skin feeling fairly tight.
Kaylee H.
West Liberty, OH
This toner is great! I love using it and watching all the dirt and oil leave my face. It's so refreshing.
ShaRhonda C.
Broken Arrow, OK
The toner is a step that is easily forgotten by a teen. He did say it left his skin feeling very tight.
Ana R.
Ashtabula, OH
I used this and it felt refreshing! And a bit tingly. Left my asking very clean feeling and smooth.
Karleigh C.
I use this product almost everyday to freshen my skin! Works great at keeping my face clean!'
Amanda M.
Love this toner!! It is not too harsh. It made my skin feel super clean. I love it so far!
Maria C.
I could not continue using all steps...my face got real irritated, and it started to burn.
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Does it burns anyone else's face ?
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Did anyone else experience severe burning, redness, and irritation after using this product? Please see the photo I posted showing how bad my skin is burned.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How well does this actually work for acne?
Kenna C.
Does the whole set work well to get rid of acne ? Is it worth the price ? How long till you see improvements ?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
I’ve been hauling this for a few days once a day and I noticed that the toner started burning my face and making it very dry. Making my skin peel off. Have that ever happen to anyone? If I stop using the toner but keep using everything else will my skin still clear up?