BY CLEAR PROOF

The Clear Proof® Blemish Control Toner* is the second step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It tones without overdrying, cleanses skin completely and helps control shine. Plus, it leaves skin feeling soft and supple. Contains 2% salicylic acid.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• Did anyone else experience severe burning, redness, and irritatio...4 Answers
  • I have tried this product for four days and it burnt my face real...2 Answers
  • Does the whole set work well to get rid of acne ? Is it worth the...3 Answers
Clear Proof® Blemish Control Toner
  • "This toner is amazing to help scrub off that little bit of extra dirt I may have missed while cleaning my face, this whole system together works wonders at clearing up my skin!" in 5 reviews
Kaylee H.
West Liberty, OH
This toner is great! I love using it and watching all the dirt and oil leave my face. It's so refreshing.
Ajalynn F.
Stockton, CA
This toner is amazing! It may have a burning sensation the first time you use it but after a few days you'll get use to it. It made so many improvements on my skin and it also brightened it as well. It was my first time using it and I was a bit scared at first but now I simply can't get enough of this product!!
Guiselle N.
Irving, TX
I really wish I could give it 5 stars but I can't. This stings my face it burns so bad that I'm not able to handle it. I love the clear proof system but I had to keep this away but when I did use it my acne would go away faster and I have no problem with the drying but it's the burning I can't stand.
Alexandra C.
It Burns a bit but it worth using it because it help you a lot with your acne
Kate B.
Columbia, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just started using the Clear Proof system and I like it a lot. This toner tightens pores and makes my skin feel extra clean. The skin care system isn't expensive. I will keep using it and repurchase because I've seen results really quickly.
Blair S.
This was included in my Clear Proof Vox Box. I have come to the conclusion that I can only use this product every few days ,along with the gel cleanser, due to the strength of the toner. Certain parts of my face need it such as my cheeks, nose, and chin but everywhere else it leads to flaking of the skin. If I do use this product I have to double up on the moisturizer if I have any hope of being able to apply makeup later on in that day.

Amanda M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this toner!! It is not too harsh. It made my skin feel super clean. I love it so far!
Lorissa A.
I got this in the clearproof voxbox and i actually kinda like it. I'm careful to not use too much because it really does dry out your skin and i can feel it after using it. But today is only day three so time will tell.
Teresa L.
Burlington, KY
This toner is amazing to help scrub off that little bit of extra dirt I may have missed while cleaning my face, this whole system together works wonders at clearing up my skin! Would definitely recommend for others to use and will definitely be getting this again!
Arlene M.
Aurora, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have no problem! I love have this add to my skin so much needed to seal the pores
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Does it burns anyone else's face ?
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Did anyone else experience severe burning, redness, and irritation after using this product? Please see the photo I posted showing how bad my skin is burned.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How well does this actually work for acne?
Kenna C.
Does the whole set work well to get rid of acne ? Is it worth the price ? How long till you see improvements ?
Jessica L.
I have tried this product for four days and it burnt my face really bad. I was in love with that product before this happen. I was wondering if i was the only one that have this issue with the product ? If not what did you do with the product ? Did you continue using it ?