BY CLEAR PROOF

The Clear Proof® Blemish Control Toner* is the second step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It tones without overdrying, cleanses skin completely and helps control shine. Plus, it leaves skin feeling soft and supple. Contains 2% salicylic acid.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• Did anyone else experience severe burning, redness, and i...4 Answers
  • I have tried this product for four days and it burnt my f...2 Answers
  • Does the whole set work well to get rid of acne ? Is it w...3 Answers
Clear Proof® Blemish Control Toner
  • "This toner is amazing to help scrub off that little bit of extra dirt I may have missed while cleaning my face, this whole system together works wonders at clearing up my skin!" in 5 reviews
Holly W.
For some reason, this like burned my face. Always left it BRIGHT red and didn't seem to help very much. You can't put it very high on your cheeks or it'll make your eyes swell and I'm still not sure why but ik I'm not allergic so.. yea just not a fan.
Layla S.
Washington, NC
This is honestly the worst toner I have ever used. Yes, I know it is supposed to burn a little when first starting to use it, but my face totally turned into a rash! It is burning SO BAD that I can't stand it. My entire face is so red and swollen, and SO irritated. It hurts SO bad. It made the acne spots worse and more obvious. It started to redden the first time I used it, so I stopped using it. Butthe redness worsen and spread all over my face.  I would not recommend.
Cassie R.
This is a great toner. I use this every day to clean my face. This is super inexpensive for the size of the product! It is great for sensitive skin. I would totally recommend any of the clear proof face cleansers.
Ashley P.
Colo, IA
I've used this toner ever since it was released (form MK consultant here!) and it is still my fav!  Doesn't dry out my skin, cleans up the bits of grime I don't get with my cleanser, and doesn't smell too alcohol-y!  I use it between facewash and moisturizer regardless of what skincare set I happen to be using.  It's a year-round thing for me and my acne-prone skin!  Sometimes I even use it in place of my facewash at night if I'm feeling lazy and not wearing makeup.  Not exactly a best practice, but it doesn't have any adverse effect on my skin as long as I don't make a habit of it.
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
This product is AMAZING! A staple in my skincare routine. I always have a bottle. I use it every night after cleansing. If you use it, at first it can be drying but I worked my way up to every night use. I highly recommend if you’re dealing with acne!
Yasmin A.
It's been around 3 or 4 months since I got this product in my VoxBox. Back when I started using this product, I was breaking out very badly because of stress. I stopped wearing make-up most days... maybe only using it once or twice a week. But that didn't help clear my acne. So I was really excited to receive the Clear Proof Set and see if it would make a difference. I used the toner as recommended (twice a day), and for the first couple weeks, it really dried out my skin and I experienced an itching sensation. I started using it only once a day and that seemed to do the trick. After a month, I began using it morning and night. Out of the 4 items that came in my Clear Proof set, I'm convinced this made the biggest difference. I have bought my second bottle of this product already (I don't care much for the other 3 items, such as the moisturizer and face wash. I don't use them at all.). I use this toner twice a day, every single day. For the past month, I haven't broken out at all! When I feel a pimple coming on, I just make sure to especially focus on that area using the toner and it seems to go away in a few days. This product worked wonders for me and I'm really glad I found out about it through my VoxBox. I can't even remember the last time I opened my concealer to cover a blemish!
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
I originally signed my 10 year old son up to test this product, however only seconds after applying the product his face was bright red, spotty, and stinging, Since he can't use the products I figured that I would test the products instead, unfortunately after using this product for a little over a week I looked like a tomato...my face was and still is red. I know that toner stings at first, but I had no idea that it was burning my skin so bad! I am still using the cleansing gel and moisturizer, but I had to cut the toner and acne gel out, otherwise I will have no skin left on my face. I think that this product is WAY too strong for children and tweens to be using! I received the full ClearProof line for free compliments of Influenster, All opinions are my own.
Kristi M.
Revere, MA
I’ve struggled with moderate acne for the past few years. I mostly break out around my chin and forehead area. I’ve been using this complete system for the past 3 weeks and have seen major improvements. I tend to get very dry skin and noticed this did not add to the dryness which is a plus considering most acne treatments I’ve tried have just dry my skin out even more. I’ve also noticed it has faded some of the more prominent acne scars I have. Overall my skin feels and looks like it has very much improved. I would definitely recommend this system to anyone who suffers from acne.

"I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes."
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
I really like this toner! I only use this at night with the matching cleanser and I feel like together they have kept my breakouts and clogged pores at bay. My facial-girl recommended me doing a salicylic routine at night because I have pretty bad congestion in my t-zone and overall very classic combination skin. This toner definitely is much stronger and more drying than the rose water/witch hazel one I use in the morning but I use a heavier moisturizer at night so it doesn't make my skin flakey or overly dry. I don't think I could handle using this twice a day, but I don't feel like I need to because I don't really get cycstic acne, just cogged pores.
Brandy M.
Indianapolis, IN
I received this as part of my voxbox for testing. This is the second step in the 4 step process and as with the first one, I was again impressed with this overall. It did have a little bit of a sting to it when first used, but that is to be expected when using salicylic acid on acne. This one does have a strong alcohol scent to it and it does seem to leave my skin with a bit of a drying sensation to it after using it. Considering what it is for though and what is in it, one can only expect that this might be an issue. Overall though it seems to work great.
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Does it burns anyone else's face ?
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Did anyone else experience severe burning, redness, and irritation after using this product? Please see the photo I posted showing how bad my skin is burned.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How well does this actually work for acne?
Kenna C.
Does the whole set work well to get rid of acne ? Is it worth the price ? How long till you see improvements ?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
I’ve been hauling this for a few days once a day and I noticed that the toner started burning my face and making it very dry. Making my skin peel off. Have that ever happen to anyone? If I stop using the toner but keep using everything else will my skin still clear up?