Add a Photo

By CLEAR PROOF
#91 in Toners & Astringents

The Clear Proof® Blemish Control Toner* is the second step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It tones without overdrying, cleanses skin completely and helps control shine. Plus, it leaves skin feeling soft and supple. Contains 2% salicylic acid.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

Photos (7)
Kate M.
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
Oct. 4, 2016, 5:04 p.m.
Review for: Clear Proof® Blemish Control Toner
I really like this toner! I only use this at night with the matching cleanser and I feel like together they have kept my breakouts and clogged pores at bay. My facial-girl recommended me doing a salicylic routine at night because I have pretty bad congestion in my t-zone and overall very classic combination skin. This toner definitely is much stronger and more drying than the rose water/witch hazel one I use in the morning but I use a heavier moisturizer at night so it doesn't make my skin flakey or overly dry. I don't think I could handle using this twice a day, but I don't feel like I need to because I don't really get cycstic acne, just cogged pores.
Ajalynn F.
Ajalynn F.
Stockton, CA
This toner is amazing! It may have a burning sensation the first time you use it but after a few days you'll get use to it. It made so many improvements on my skin and it also brightened it as well. It was my first time using it and I was a bit scared at first but now I simply can't get enough of this product!!
Guiselle N.
Guiselle N.
Irving, TX
I really wish I could give it 5 stars but I can't. This stings my face it burns so bad that I'm not able to handle it. I love the clear proof system but I had to keep this away but when I did use it my acne would go away faster and I have no problem with the drying but it's the burning I can't stand.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Austin, TX
I really enjoy this toner. I can actually see the dirt/makeup left behind from using a makeup remover cleanser. this does not burn my face or turn it red and it seems to be keeping my acne breakout at bay. I still have occasional breakouts so this doesn't completely rid of them like I had hoped.
Kate L.
Kate L.
Columbia, SC
Sept. 24, 2016, 10:40 a.m.
Review for: Clear Proof® Blemish Control Toner
I just started using the Clear Proof system and I like it a lot. This toner tightens pores and makes my skin feel extra clean. The skin care system isn't expensive. I will keep using it and repurchase because I've seen results really quickly.
Destiny S.
Destiny S.
Sacramento, CA
Sept. 29, 2016, 2:12 a.m.
Review for: Clear Proof® Blemish Control Toner
Would not recommend using everyday or more than once a day. Avoid using on nose, it will cause it to dry out. Start off with using once or twice a week !
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Artesia, NM
Jan. 6, 2017, 4:57 p.m.
Review for: Clear Proof® Blemish Control Toner
Good toner. Leaves skin tingly and feeling fresh and clean. Don't really like the cleanser that comes with it. But I like this toner.
Julia G.
Julia G.
Jupiter, FL
GREAT toner!!!! I would totally recommend it!!! I've had it for awhile it lasts a really long time!!! I use it everyday!!!
Kaylee H.
Kaylee H.
West Liberty, OH
This toner is great! I love using it and watching all the dirt and oil leave my face. It's so refreshing.
Renee T.
Renee T.
I like this toner, it's great for getting a deeper clean than just using the cleanser
Chyan T.
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Does it burns anyone else's face ?
Dana M.
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Did anyone else experience severe burning, redness, and irritation after using this product? Please see the photo I posted showing how bad my skin is burned.
Kenna C.
Kenna C.
Does the whole set work well to get rid of acne ? Is it worth the price ? How long till you see improvements ?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How well does this actually work for acne?
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
I have tried this product for four days and it burnt my face really bad. I was in love with that product before this happen. I was wondering if i was the only one that have this issue with the product ? If not what did you do with the product ? Did you continue using it ?