BY CLEAR PROOF

The Clear Proof® Blemish Control Toner* is the second step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It tones without overdrying, cleanses skin completely and helps control shine. Plus, it leaves skin feeling soft and supple. Contains 2% salicylic acid.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• Did anyone else experience severe burning, redness, and irritatio...4 Answers
  • I have tried this product for four days and it burnt my face real...2 Answers
  • Does the whole set work well to get rid of acne ? Is it worth the...3 Answers
Clear Proof® Blemish Control Toner
  • "This toner is amazing to help scrub off that little bit of extra dirt I may have missed while cleaning my face, this whole system together works wonders at clearing up my skin!" in 5 reviews
Ashley P.
Colo, IA
I've used this toner ever since it was released (form MK consultant here!) and it is still my fav!  Doesn't dry out my skin, cleans up the bits of grime I don't get with my cleanser, and doesn't smell too alcohol-y!  I use it between facewash and moisturizer regardless of what skincare set I happen to be using.  It's a year-round thing for me and my acne-prone skin!  Sometimes I even use it in place of my facewash at night if I'm feeling lazy and not wearing makeup.  Not exactly a best practice, but it doesn't have any adverse effect on my skin as long as I don't make a habit of it.
Alicia V.
Ventura, CA
This is my second time purchasing the toner. My aunt recommended me this, because she sells marykay but i honestly thought it wasnt going to work. I had bought a clinique acne treatment system, but wasnt seeing results until i switched up my skin care routine. I purchased the whole clearproof system and saw results within the first month. I have now cleared my acne and am still using it to clear my acne scars.
Leonor M.
I love this product and the whole set too. I use this approximately 2 times a day ( in the morning and at night).  This helps take any of the extra dirt that I have missed when I washed my face. It has also helped reduce my blemishes. It is a little pricey- just like any other Mary Kay product- but It is definitely worth the price. :)
Yasmin A.
It's been around 3 or 4 months since I got this product in my VoxBox. Back when I started using this product, I was breaking out very badly because of stress. I stopped wearing make-up most days... maybe only using it once or twice a week. But that didn't help clear my acne. So I was really excited to receive the Clear Proof Set and see if it would make a difference. I used the toner as recommended (twice a day), and for the first couple weeks, it really dried out my skin and I experienced an itching sensation. I started using it only once a day and that seemed to do the trick. After a month, I began using it morning and night. Out of the 4 items that came in my Clear Proof set, I'm convinced this made the biggest difference. I have bought my second bottle of this product already (I don't care much for the other 3 items, such as the moisturizer and face wash. I don't use them at all.). I use this toner twice a day, every single day. For the past month, I haven't broken out at all! When I feel a pimple coming on, I just make sure to especially focus on that area using the toner and it seems to go away in a few days. This product worked wonders for me and I'm really glad I found out about it through my VoxBox. I can't even remember the last time I opened my concealer to cover a blemish!
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
I originally signed my 10 year old son up to test this product, however only seconds after applying the product his face was bright red, spotty, and stinging, Since he can't use the products I figured that I would test the products instead, unfortunately after using this product for a little over a week I looked like a tomato...my face was and still is red. I know that toner stings at first, but I had no idea that it was burning my skin so bad! I am still using the cleansing gel and moisturizer, but I had to cut the toner and acne gel out, otherwise I will have no skin left on my face. I think that this product is WAY too strong for children and tweens to be using! I received the full ClearProof line for free compliments of Influenster, All opinions are my own.
Kristi M.
REVERE, MA
I’ve struggled with moderate acne for the past few years. I mostly break out around my chin and forehead area. I’ve been using this complete system for the past 3 weeks and have seen major improvements. I tend to get very dry skin and noticed this did not add to the dryness which is a plus considering most acne treatments I’ve tried have just dry my skin out even more. I’ve also noticed it has faded some of the more prominent acne scars I have. Overall my skin feels and looks like it has very much improved. I would definitely recommend this system to anyone who suffers from acne.

"I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes."
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
I really like this toner! I only use this at night with the matching cleanser and I feel like together they have kept my breakouts and clogged pores at bay. My facial-girl recommended me doing a salicylic routine at night because I have pretty bad congestion in my t-zone and overall very classic combination skin. This toner definitely is much stronger and more drying than the rose water/witch hazel one I use in the morning but I use a heavier moisturizer at night so it doesn't make my skin flakey or overly dry. I don't think I could handle using this twice a day, but I don't feel like I need to because I don't really get cycstic acne, just cogged pores.
Brandy M.
Indianapolis, IN
I received this as part of my voxbox for testing. This is the second step in the 4 step process and as with the first one, I was again impressed with this overall. It did have a little bit of a sting to it when first used, but that is to be expected when using salicylic acid on acne. This one does have a strong alcohol scent to it and it does seem to leave my skin with a bit of a drying sensation to it after using it. Considering what it is for though and what is in it, one can only expect that this might be an issue. Overall though it seems to work great.
Courtney H.
Altoona, PA
Didn't like this AT ALL. Every time I put it on, the smell was a bit overbearing for me and it burned really bad. I like that it makes the skin feel tight but it dried my skin out a little too much. I think I would prefer this toner if it came in a spray bottle because I don't like pouring out onto cotton balls and applying to the skin. I used to use Sea breeze all the time and I don't like toners like that. I felt a lot of irritation with this and I had breakouts while using this.
Blair S.
This was included in my Clear Proof Vox Box. I have come to the conclusion that I can only use this product every few days ,along with the gel cleanser, due to the strength of the toner. Certain parts of my face need it such as my cheeks, nose, and chin but everywhere else it leads to flaking of the skin. If I do use this product I have to double up on the moisturizer if I have any hope of being able to apply makeup later on in that day.

Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Does it burns anyone else's face ?
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Did anyone else experience severe burning, redness, and irritation after using this product? Please see the photo I posted showing how bad my skin is burned.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How well does this actually work for acne?
Kenna C.
Does the whole set work well to get rid of acne ? Is it worth the price ? How long till you see improvements ?
Jessica L.
I have tried this product for four days and it burnt my face really bad. I was in love with that product before this happen. I was wondering if i was the only one that have this issue with the product ? If not what did you do with the product ? Did you continue using it ?