BY CLEAR PROOF

The Clear Proof® Blemish Control Toner* is the second step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It tones without overdrying, cleanses skin completely and helps control shine. Plus, it leaves skin feeling soft and supple. Contains 2% salicylic acid.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• Did anyone else experience severe burning, redness, and i...4 Answers
  • I have tried this product for four days and it burnt my f...2 Answers
  • Does the whole set work well to get rid of acne ? Is it w...3 Answers
Clear Proof® Blemish Control Toner
  • "This toner is amazing to help scrub off that little bit of extra dirt I may have missed while cleaning my face, this whole system together works wonders at clearing up my skin!" in 5 reviews
Shonda K.
I just got my voxbox 2 days ago. Ive used it 3 three times so far. I can actually feel the difference. I like it so far! I will have a better review in about 2-3 weeks.
Hannah D.
West Richland , WA
My favorite product in the kit! At first I was taken aback that EVERYTHING but the moisturizer had harsh chemicals, but I really liked how this toner worked and felt.
Lorissa A.
I got this in the clearproof voxbox and i actually kinda like it. I'm careful to not use too much because it really does dry out your skin and i can feel it after using it. But today is only day three so time will tell.
Beth B.
Woolwine , VA
I received this in my Clear Proof kit from Influenster. It helps with blackheads and small whiteheads, but doesn't help with cystic acne. It also dried out my skin.
Lauren G.
Slidell, La
No scent to this product. Makes my skin feel nice and clean. Helps with blemishes but I have to be careful and not put it on any areas on my skin that have a tendency to be dry naturally! Over all I'm enjoying it.
Larissa P.
Chickamauga, GA
This product really burns my skin. I use it after I wash my face with the cleanser, and it burns where I have acne. I know it's doing its job, but I'd rather use something that's gentler on my skin.
Melissa B.
Muskegon, MI
I love this ClearProof toner it works great. I have used many toners over the years and I have to say this is the best. Not only has it been helping with my acne, but it also helps with blackheads.
kristen c.
Medina, OH
I like the Clear Proof toner. It works well with the whole system. My husband really loves the entire system. The toner helps remove dirt that may have been left over after cleansing. I was surprised at how much dirt it removed. I would continue to use this product.
mich c.
Las Vegas, NV
Really drying, and has a very strong smell of alcohol. I don't know how well this is working but it really irritates my eyes if I do not fan my face to evaporate the alcohol.
Emily R.
Norristown, PA
I have been using the whole system for 7 days, washing once daily and definitely have noticed a difference! The products are very gentle and don't dry out my skin at all!!
Jessica L.
I have tried this product for four days and it burnt my face really bad. I was in love with that product before this happen. I was wondering if i was the only one that have this issue with the product ? If not what did you do with the product ? Did you continue using it ?