BY CLEAR PROOF

The Clear Proof® Blemish Control Toner* is the second step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It tones without overdrying, cleanses skin completely and helps control shine. Plus, it leaves skin feeling soft and supple. Contains 2% salicylic acid.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• Did anyone else experience severe burning, redness, and i...4 Answers
  • I have tried this product for four days and it burnt my f...2 Answers
  • Does the whole set work well to get rid of acne ? Is it w...3 Answers
Clear Proof® Blemish Control Toner
  • "This toner is amazing to help scrub off that little bit of extra dirt I may have missed while cleaning my face, this whole system together works wonders at clearing up my skin!" in 5 reviews
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
My face looks so bad 😩 it's literally burning my skin off and it looks like I have a really bad skin condition . I know it's suppose to burn a little but it's tearing my skin and making it flakey and my face is different shades of brown now
Sam P.
Cape Coral, FL
I got this product for free to try. I am obsessed! I would say the toner is one of my absolute favorites from the line, it makes my skin softer than I thought it could be. I will be purchasing this whenever I runout. Holy grail product!!
Kate B.
Irmo, SC
I just started using the Clear Proof system and I like it a lot. This toner tightens pores and makes my skin feel extra clean. The skin care system isn't expensive. I will keep using it and repurchase because I've seen results really quickly.
Celeste W.
Ashland, OR
Both me and my teenage daughter tried this line for a couple days. To our disappointment, we both ended up with a burning rash that didn't go away for a couple days. I believe this is what cause the rash, and we did use a small dose. So not sure if it could have been fixed.
Elizabeth J.
I've been trying this whole system. I like the results that I've been seeing and have had pimples clear up in less than 2 days. This does have an initial sting on the first application but the applications after get better and better.
Nickie B.
This toner is so powerful and if you buy the whole set you notice amazing results in 2 to 3 weeks it does dry up my skin so at first time I used it I had to minimize usage until my body got used to this product but once you do get used to it's a powerful monster and a clean and clear up your skin beautifully and efficiently
Kristyn A.
Lake Forest, CA
My favorite product out of the regimen. Does have a bad smell but I like how clean it gets my skin and it helps keep breakouts at bay. Plus, it doesn't dry my face out like the clear proof cleanser and treatment gel do.

Daisy D.
I've been using this product for a week along with the rest of the regimen. I like it because it doesn't sting like other toners I've used but I can still see a difference when I use it. It feels like it's tightening my pores and cleaning my skin very well. The only problem is a slight unpleasant scent.
Felisha W.
Tulsa, OK
I'm so glad that i got this. It removes all of my makeup without being too harsh. the first few times I used it it did have a minor tingle but that was the only small problem.
*was sent to review but opinions are my own*
Joelie T.
Loganville, GA
I got this product in the clear proof vox box and I love it so far. It doesn't dry out my skin and leaves my skin feeling really soft and healthy. It also didn't irritate my sensitive skin so that is defiantly a plus!
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Does it burns anyone else's face ?
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Did anyone else experience severe burning, redness, and irritation after using this product? Please see the photo I posted showing how bad my skin is burned.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How well does this actually work for acne?
Kenna C.
Does the whole set work well to get rid of acne ? Is it worth the price ? How long till you see improvements ?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
I’ve been hauling this for a few days once a day and I noticed that the toner started burning my face and making it very dry. Making my skin peel off. Have that ever happen to anyone? If I stop using the toner but keep using everything else will my skin still clear up?