BY CLEAR PROOF

The Clear Proof® Blemish Control Toner* is the second step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It tones without overdrying, cleanses skin completely and helps control shine. Plus, it leaves skin feeling soft and supple. Contains 2% salicylic acid.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• Did anyone else experience severe burning, redness, and irritatio...4 Answers
  • I have tried this product for four days and it burnt my face real...2 Answers
  • Does the whole set work well to get rid of acne ? Is it worth the...3 Answers
Clear Proof® Blemish Control Toner
  • "This toner is amazing to help scrub off that little bit of extra dirt I may have missed while cleaning my face, this whole system together works wonders at clearing up my skin!" in 5 reviews
Elizabeth J.
I've been trying this whole system. I like the results that I've been seeing and have had pimples clear up in less than 2 days. This does have an initial sting on the first application but the applications after get better and better.
Nickie B.
This toner is so powerful and if you buy the whole set you notice amazing results in 2 to 3 weeks it does dry up my skin so at first time I used it I had to minimize usage until my body got used to this product but once you do get used to it's a powerful monster and a clean and clear up your skin beautifully and efficiently
Felisha W.
Tulsa, OK
I'm so glad that i got this. It removes all of my makeup without being too harsh. the first few times I used it it did have a minor tingle but that was the only small problem.
*was sent to review but opinions are my own*
Kristyn A.
Lake Forest, CA
My favorite product out of the regimen. Does have a bad smell but I like how clean it gets my skin and it helps keep breakouts at bay. Plus, it doesn't dry my face out like the clear proof cleanser and treatment gel do.

Daisy D.
I've been using this product for a week along with the rest of the regimen. I like it because it doesn't sting like other toners I've used but I can still see a difference when I use it. It feels like it's tightening my pores and cleaning my skin very well. The only problem is a slight unpleasant scent.
Joelie T.
Loganville, GA
I got this product in the clear proof vox box and I love it so far. It doesn't dry out my skin and leaves my skin feeling really soft and healthy. It also didn't irritate my sensitive skin so that is defiantly a plus!
Sarah L.
Stillwater, OK
Unlike a couple of other products in this line, I really LOVE the toner. It makes me skin tingle and feel clean instantly! I also love that it's not too harsh, and it doesn't dry out my skin like most toners do.
Nicole F.
I find this to be the best out of all the 4 steps in the Clearproof system, but it's still kind of a pain to use, and burns like heck when put on your skin. It's also the one that smells the least as well.
Shaelee F.
San Jose, CA
My face felt very irritated for a little and it burnt for the first week I used the product but my skin learned to like it and I started to get use to the burning a little made my face feel tight and clean
Felicia M.
Rock Hill, SC
I have fallen in love with the way this has made my skin feel. It definitely dries your skin, but after finishing all four steps you just feel great. My face has never felt smoothr and cleaner!
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Does it burns anyone else's face ?
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Did anyone else experience severe burning, redness, and irritation after using this product? Please see the photo I posted showing how bad my skin is burned.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How well does this actually work for acne?
Kenna C.
Does the whole set work well to get rid of acne ? Is it worth the price ? How long till you see improvements ?
Jessica L.
I have tried this product for four days and it burnt my face really bad. I was in love with that product before this happen. I was wondering if i was the only one that have this issue with the product ? If not what did you do with the product ? Did you continue using it ?