BY CLEAR PROOF

The Clear Proof® Blemish Control Toner* is the second step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It tones without overdrying, cleanses skin completely and helps control shine. Plus, it leaves skin feeling soft and supple. Contains 2% salicylic acid.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• Did anyone else experience severe burning, redness, and irritatio...4 Answers
  • I have tried this product for four days and it burnt my face real...2 Answers
  • Does the whole set work well to get rid of acne ? Is it worth the...3 Answers
Clear Proof® Blemish Control Toner
  • "This toner is amazing to help scrub off that little bit of extra dirt I may have missed while cleaning my face, this whole system together works wonders at clearing up my skin!" in 5 reviews
Alec W.
Austin, TX
I feel across all three systems, the toner is pretty much the same. Honestly, it’s my favorite part of the routine. Again, ProActive and AcneFree had smaller amounts, about 4oz. Clear Free is a whopping 5oz. Because this is the product that usually ran out first, I’m very glad to see the bigger size.
Guiselle N.
Irving, TX
I really wish I could give it 5 stars but I can't. This stings my face it burns so bad that I'm not able to handle it. I love the clear proof system but I had to keep this away but when I did use it my acne would go away faster and I have no problem with the drying but it's the burning I can't stand.
Samantha C.
Abbeville , LA
I think this product is meant for oily skin. I have combination and it dried out my face a lot. It's says you can use more than once a day but I couldn't. It really cleared up my face and had it baby soft! I could only use this one every other because I felt it was damaging in drying my face out.
Christina G.
This was my least favorite product out of the kit I received free from Influenster because it dried my face out too much. the key for me was using it only every few days, but some other people with a different skin type than mine could benefit. I love that it is scented only through natural oils.
Kendall G.
My least favorite step! I was using it daily at first & had little bumps everywhere. I noticed my face was burning after applying! I kept using all other steps daily but left this one out, only using it about once a week & my face feels so much better & is more clear! No more irritation!
Chiquita C.
I have been using this product as part of the full 4 step clearproof system. I am not a fan. Every time one pimple goes away, another pops up and sometimes 2 or 3. And it takes a long time for the pimples to even look remotely affected by the cleansing. The toner specifically smells like alcohol and stings - which is counterproductive for TONER which should soothe your skin after a harsh cleaning.
Nisha R.
The ClearProof toner was the one product of the entire line that I was always on the fence about when using the regimen. I hated the fact that it burned and tightened my skin immediately after use, but at the same time, my skin felt very smooth right after. However, it smelled like pungent chemicals, which was horrible for me. I received the whole skin care line complimentary of Influenster.
Catherine M.
Chattanooga, TN
I have been using the MaryKay ‪#‎ClearProof‬ Acne System for over a week now. And I have got to say, I absolutely love it. I recommend you try this at least one time. I promise you will not regret it. Very reasonable price also. Thanks Influenster and MaryKay for this opportunity.
Rasonda F.
Schenectady, NY
Some other toners i have used felt very harsh on my skin and have left my face feeling like it was burning and it felt like my skin was raw. With the clearproof blemish control toner, i felt like it left my skin clean and soft. It didn't make my face hurt and burn like others have.
Katie W.
Haltom City, TX
I got my voxbox yesterday and have used it twice now! When I first used it the toner it burned a little bot on my skin but I think my skin was just getting used to it. Already by my second use I could tell my skin knew what was coming! A better review will come in 2-3 weeks
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Does it burns anyone else's face ?
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Did anyone else experience severe burning, redness, and irritation after using this product? Please see the photo I posted showing how bad my skin is burned.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How well does this actually work for acne?
Kenna C.
Does the whole set work well to get rid of acne ? Is it worth the price ? How long till you see improvements ?
Jessica L.
I have tried this product for four days and it burnt my face really bad. I was in love with that product before this happen. I was wondering if i was the only one that have this issue with the product ? If not what did you do with the product ? Did you continue using it ?