BY CLEAR PROOF

The Clear Proof® Blemish Control Toner* is the second step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It tones without overdrying, cleanses skin completely and helps control shine. Plus, it leaves skin feeling soft and supple. Contains 2% salicylic acid.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• Did anyone else experience severe burning, redness, and irritatio...4 Answers
  • I have tried this product for four days and it burnt my face real...2 Answers
  • Does the whole set work well to get rid of acne ? Is it worth the...3 Answers
Clear Proof® Blemish Control Toner
  • "This toner is amazing to help scrub off that little bit of extra dirt I may have missed while cleaning my face, this whole system together works wonders at clearing up my skin!" in 5 reviews
Kayla S.
Waukesha, WI
The toner was my favorite part of they system. It really got the extra dirt off the face. You apply it to a cotton ball/pad and wipe it onto a cleaned, makeup-free face. I usually would use this at night after using a makeup wipe and then washing my face with a treatment-free cleanser. I did not use this in conjunction with the cleanser due to concerns about it drying out my face. I would wake up and my face would be more cleared up.
Carmen L.
I got this in my voxbox along with the whole Clear Proof regimen line and out of the 4 products, this was the 3rd best...at least for the first impression. The toner stung my acne spots and felt really drying andsmelled like alcohol on the rest of my skin. Even though I am not so impressed with it so far, I will continue to test it out and do an updated review! But for now, I give this product a B- after my first use!
Sandy P.
Norwalk, CA
I received this along with my ClearProof Voxbox and I have oily/combination skin (it varies day by day). Toners, for me, are the best part of a skincare regime because of the fact that I can see the dirt that's being wiped off my skin onto the cotton pad. This, in conjunction with the other products, definitely dries out my normally oily skin, which is disastrous as it starts to get so dry and flaky that no amount of moisturizer can help me. Though I wouldn't purchase this with my own money, I will definitely use it up to the last drop.
little s.
New Castle, DE
This product is amazing. I use it every day. Some days I put have the toner and half water on my cotton pad to tone down the product. It dries up my acne within a few days. It doesn't have a smell to it. It makes my skin really smooth too. That might be the salicylic acid in the product exfoliating my skin. I would recommend this product to anyone that has acne prone skin to use every day.
Sarah P.
Round Rock, TX
I really enjoy this toner. I can actually see the dirt/makeup left behind from using a makeup remover cleanser. this does not burn my face or turn it red and it seems to be keeping my acne breakout at bay. I still have occasional breakouts so this doesn't completely rid of them like I had hoped.
Laurann B.
Dunwoody, GA
I received this as a part of the ClearProof Vox Box. It was refreshing but a little drying. I used it on my face once a day every other day. I also used it to clear up some razor bumps that I got on my body. It helped those! I will use what I have but Wouldn't buy this though - It is expensive and I don't really feel it adds much. It is easier to just wash and moisturize.
evelyn b.
Birmingham, AL
Where has this been all my life?!?! I have been using this system for about two weeks now and my skin is better than it has been since I hit my mid twenties. It didn't irritate it nor have I had any breakouts since I started using it!! I got a little dryness around my problem areas but with a couple of uses from the moisturizer I was back on top!!
Eleanor M.
APO, AP
I have always had a lot of trouble finding a toner that didn't irritate my skin. The Clear Proof toner that came in the Vox Box was great! It didn't irritate my skin and it didn't dry it out as severely as other toners have. I did notice some drying of my skin, but I simply cut back on how much toner I was using and it definitely helped!
Tanya G.
Fresno, CA
Received this as part of the Clear Proof Vox Box. I have been using this for a few weeks now. I have enjoyed this toner over the past few weeks quite a bit, it doesn't dry out or irritate my skin, and I can comfortably use it both in the AM and PM. It has a clean scent and makes my skin feel extra clean and fresh.
Kati W.
Chelsea, AL
I love this product! A very strong astringent (think old school Noxzema pads), but it actually works. My skin was sensitive at first and had a few dry patches, but it eventually cleared when I used a heavier moisturizer. My pores have gotten significantly smaller while using this product twice daily.
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Does it burns anyone else's face ?
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Did anyone else experience severe burning, redness, and irritation after using this product? Please see the photo I posted showing how bad my skin is burned.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How well does this actually work for acne?
Kenna C.
Does the whole set work well to get rid of acne ? Is it worth the price ? How long till you see improvements ?
Jessica L.
I have tried this product for four days and it burnt my face really bad. I was in love with that product before this happen. I was wondering if i was the only one that have this issue with the product ? If not what did you do with the product ? Did you continue using it ?