BY CLEAR PROOF

The Clear Proof® Blemish Control Toner* is the second step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It tones without overdrying, cleanses skin completely and helps control shine. Plus, it leaves skin feeling soft and supple. Contains 2% salicylic acid.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• Did anyone else experience severe burning, redness, and i...4 Answers
  • I have tried this product for four days and it burnt my f...2 Answers
  • Does the whole set work well to get rid of acne ? Is it w...3 Answers
Clear Proof® Blemish Control Toner
  • "This toner is amazing to help scrub off that little bit of extra dirt I may have missed while cleaning my face, this whole system together works wonders at clearing up my skin!" in 5 reviews
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
I really like this toner! I only use this at night with the matching cleanser and I feel like together they have kept my breakouts and clogged pores at bay. My facial-girl recommended me doing a salicylic routine at night because I have pretty bad congestion in my t-zone and overall very classic combination skin. This toner definitely is much stronger and more drying than the rose water/witch hazel one I use in the morning but I use a heavier moisturizer at night so it doesn't make my skin flakey or overly dry. I don't think I could handle using this twice a day, but I don't feel like I need to because I don't really get cycstic acne, just cogged pores.
Brandy M.
Indianapolis, IN
I received this as part of my voxbox for testing. This is the second step in the 4 step process and as with the first one, I was again impressed with this overall. It did have a little bit of a sting to it when first used, but that is to be expected when using salicylic acid on acne. This one does have a strong alcohol scent to it and it does seem to leave my skin with a bit of a drying sensation to it after using it. Considering what it is for though and what is in it, one can only expect that this might be an issue. Overall though it seems to work great.
Courtney H.
Altoona, PA
Didn't like this AT ALL. Every time I put it on, the smell was a bit overbearing for me and it burned really bad. I like that it makes the skin feel tight but it dried my skin out a little too much. I think I would prefer this toner if it came in a spray bottle because I don't like pouring out onto cotton balls and applying to the skin. I used to use Sea breeze all the time and I don't like toners like that. I felt a lot of irritation with this and I had breakouts while using this.
Blair S.
This was included in my Clear Proof Vox Box. I have come to the conclusion that I can only use this product every few days ,along with the gel cleanser, due to the strength of the toner. Certain parts of my face need it such as my cheeks, nose, and chin but everywhere else it leads to flaking of the skin. If I do use this product I have to double up on the moisturizer if I have any hope of being able to apply makeup later on in that day.

Kayla S.
Waukesha, WI
The toner was my favorite part of they system. It really got the extra dirt off the face. You apply it to a cotton ball/pad and wipe it onto a cleaned, makeup-free face. I usually would use this at night after using a makeup wipe and then washing my face with a treatment-free cleanser. I did not use this in conjunction with the cleanser due to concerns about it drying out my face. I would wake up and my face would be more cleared up.
Carmen L.
I got this in my voxbox along with the whole Clear Proof regimen line and out of the 4 products, this was the 3rd best...at least for the first impression. The toner stung my acne spots and felt really drying andsmelled like alcohol on the rest of my skin. Even though I am not so impressed with it so far, I will continue to test it out and do an updated review! But for now, I give this product a B- after my first use!
Sandy P.
Irvine, CA
I received this along with my ClearProof Voxbox and I have oily/combination skin (it varies day by day). Toners, for me, are the best part of a skincare regime because of the fact that I can see the dirt that's being wiped off my skin onto the cotton pad. This, in conjunction with the other products, definitely dries out my normally oily skin, which is disastrous as it starts to get so dry and flaky that no amount of moisturizer can help me. Though I wouldn't purchase this with my own money, I will definitely use it up to the last drop.
little s.
New Castle, DE
This product is amazing. I use it every day. Some days I put have the toner and half water on my cotton pad to tone down the product. It dries up my acne within a few days. It doesn't have a smell to it. It makes my skin really smooth too. That might be the salicylic acid in the product exfoliating my skin. I would recommend this product to anyone that has acne prone skin to use every day.
Sarah P.
Round Rock, TX
I really enjoy this toner. I can actually see the dirt/makeup left behind from using a makeup remover cleanser. this does not burn my face or turn it red and it seems to be keeping my acne breakout at bay. I still have occasional breakouts so this doesn't completely rid of them like I had hoped.
Laurann B.
Dunwoody, GA
I received this as a part of the ClearProof Vox Box. It was refreshing but a little drying. I used it on my face once a day every other day. I also used it to clear up some razor bumps that I got on my body. It helped those! I will use what I have but Wouldn't buy this though - It is expensive and I don't really feel it adds much. It is easier to just wash and moisturize.
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Does it burns anyone else's face ?
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Did anyone else experience severe burning, redness, and irritation after using this product? Please see the photo I posted showing how bad my skin is burned.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How well does this actually work for acne?
Kenna C.
Does the whole set work well to get rid of acne ? Is it worth the price ? How long till you see improvements ?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
I’ve been hauling this for a few days once a day and I noticed that the toner started burning my face and making it very dry. Making my skin peel off. Have that ever happen to anyone? If I stop using the toner but keep using everything else will my skin still clear up?