BY CLEAR PROOF

The Clear Proof® Blemish Control Toner* is the second step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It tones without overdrying, cleanses skin completely and helps control shine. Plus, it leaves skin feeling soft and supple. Contains 2% salicylic acid.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• Did anyone else experience severe burning, redness, and irritatio...4 Answers
  • I have tried this product for four days and it burnt my face real...2 Answers
  • Does the whole set work well to get rid of acne ? Is it worth the...3 Answers
Clear Proof® Blemish Control Toner
  • "This toner is amazing to help scrub off that little bit of extra dirt I may have missed while cleaning my face, this whole system together works wonders at clearing up my skin!" in 5 reviews
Ashley P.
Colo, IA
I've used this toner ever since it was released (form MK consultant here!) and it is still my fav!  Doesn't dry out my skin, cleans up the bits of grime I don't get with my cleanser, and doesn't smell too alcohol-y!  I use it between facewash and moisturizer regardless of what skincare set I happen to be using.  It's a year-round thing for me and my acne-prone skin!  Sometimes I even use it in place of my facewash at night if I'm feeling lazy and not wearing makeup.  Not exactly a best practice, but it doesn't have any adverse effect on my skin as long as I don't make a habit of it.
Alicia V.
Ventura, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my second time purchasing the toner. My aunt recommended me this, because she sells marykay but i honestly thought it wasnt going to work. I had bought a clinique acne treatment system, but wasnt seeing results until i switched up my skin care routine. I purchased the whole clearproof system and saw results within the first month. I have now cleared my acne and am still using it to clear my acne scars.
Leonor M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product and the whole set too. I use this approximately 2 times a day ( in the morning and at night).  This helps take any of the extra dirt that I have missed when I washed my face. It has also helped reduce my blemishes. It is a little pricey- just like any other Mary Kay product- but It is definitely worth the price. :)
Morgan S.
Artesia, NM
Good toner. Leaves skin tingly and feeling fresh and clean. Don't really like the cleanser that comes with it. But I like this toner.
Karleigh C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this product almost everyday to freshen my skin! Works great at keeping my face clean!'
Lorissa A.
I got this in the clearproof voxbox and i actually kinda like it. I'm careful to not use too much because it really does dry out your skin and i can feel it after using it. But today is only day three so time will tell.
Mary S.
Virginia Bch, VA
I've been using the system for a little over a week and I have to say this was my favorite part from the very beginning. It's so refreshing. It's tingly but not painful and feels incredible. It leaves my skin feeling alive and awake and not dry at all!
Arlene M.
Aurora, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have no problem! I love have this add to my skin so much needed to seal the pores
Teresa L.
Burlington, KY
This toner is amazing to help scrub off that little bit of extra dirt I may have missed while cleaning my face, this whole system together works wonders at clearing up my skin! Would definitely recommend for others to use and will definitely be getting this again!
Amanda M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this toner!! It is not too harsh. It made my skin feel super clean. I love it so far!
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Does it burns anyone else's face ?
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Did anyone else experience severe burning, redness, and irritation after using this product? Please see the photo I posted showing how bad my skin is burned.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How well does this actually work for acne?
Kenna C.
Does the whole set work well to get rid of acne ? Is it worth the price ? How long till you see improvements ?
Jessica L.
I have tried this product for four days and it burnt my face really bad. I was in love with that product before this happen. I was wondering if i was the only one that have this issue with the product ? If not what did you do with the product ? Did you continue using it ?