Kenna C.
Kenna C.
Does the whole set work well to get rid of acne ? Is it worth the price ? How long till you see improvements ?
Leslie F.
Leslie F.
Nov. 23, 2016, 8:30 p.m.
Yes, the whole sets works really well together to help get rid of acne. It is definitely worth the price since there are a lot more acne products that are more expensive out there that can give you the same result. I saw improvements after 2 weeks but it should be different for everyone. My biggest piece of advice is to be consistent morning and night. I always get into this flow and get cocky with how my face is doing when it clears up and then slack off and my acne slowly comes back. That also happens when I run out and have to use back ups.
Ranin A.
Ranin A.
June 26, 2016, 3:31 p.m.
I used it along with the cleanser, mask and treatment gel. They seem to really work and are somewhat affordable in my opinion in comparison to other products I've used in the past. I have been suffering from mild adult acne and it cleared my skin (95%). Personally I saw results within the first week.
Alexis L.
Alexis L.
June 26, 2016, 3:26 p.m.
This whole set works wonders getting rid of acne! I saw results within the first time i used it. I would saw its totally worth the money