Clear Proof® Blemish Control Toner
By Clear Proof
Chyan T.
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Does it burns anyone else's face ?
Cinthya G.
Cinthya G.
3 weeks, 4 days ago
Yes but it's supposed to burn, it's killing all the bacteria that is on your face and on your acne. Use it only once daily and then when it no longer burns increase it to 2 and then 3 times a day ** if you don't wear makeup of course**
Kate M.
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
1 year ago
If i use this after exfoliating I do feel that it stings a little but not too badly. It usually stops stinging by the time I've swabbed my whole face.
Guiselle N.
Guiselle N.
Irving, TX
1 year, 2 months ago
Yes it does burn mine I had to use it less. I sometimes use it but not always.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Springfield , MA
2 years, 4 months ago
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Milwaukee, WI
2 years, 11 months ago
You have to be very careful with the amount that you use. the toner in particular can be very drying and the spot treatment can even bleach your towels. start with just the cleanser and moisturizer and introduce the other parts slowly. only use the spot treatment at night regardless
Kendall G.
Kendall G.
2 years, 11 months ago
Try this step once a week, it's too harsh for the skin to use on a daily basis. Use all other steps daily but leave this one out sometimes. I had horrible bumps at first, I started using this once a week & my face is very clear!
Dana M.
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
2 years, 11 months ago
Yes...terribly! See my photo I posted.
destiny s.
destiny s.
Bedford, NH
2 years, 11 months ago
Yes a little bit. not too much though
Charly P.
Charly P.
2 years, 11 months ago
Yes, but that's how you know it's targeting your acne.