Clear Power Glass Cleaner - 12x Concentration - 8 ounce

by Melaleuca

Have you ever spent hours cleaning your home, only to turn around and find there are still streaks on the glass, smudges on the stainless steel, and spots on the appliances? Chances are you were using a grocery store brand glass or surface cleaner....

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Clear Power Glass Cleaner - 12x Concentration - 8 ounce!
Kelly M.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I enjoy this product, the best thing about it is the way it smells. It's fresh and not very potent at all but it still leaves your house smelling great. It cleans the glass well and it doesn't leave streaks which is the most important thing for glass cleaner.
Jessica K.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This product cleans our mirrors, windows and glass tops great! The only con is you can only get it’d great price is your a member or through a member of the company. The price is great and the quality is great! I would recommend it to others!
Jessica M.
Hampstead, NC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Clear Power Glass Cleaner - 12x Concentration - 8 ounce uploaded by Jessica M.
Cleans with zero streaks, one bottle makes 6 spray bottles so that is an insane value for your money, smell is nice, not chemically like other brands. USA made which is a huge plus! I will definitely buy this again but not for a few months because this bottle is going to last me a long time!
Ouida F.
Jonesborough, TN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
We love the Melaleuca window cleaner! It doesn’t leave streaks on the windows and smells great! It’s shipped to our door so we never even have to leave the house! We love melaleuca products and have used them for over 20 years.
Samantha S.
Hands down, the BEST glass cleaner I've ever purchased! I used to use Windex or the store brand equivalent, but I don't think I could ever go back. This glass cleaner cleans super well. Toothpaste, smudgy fingerprints/pawprints, dust, etc. is gone in a swipe, plus there truly is no streaking with this formula!
Casey C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Concentrated to make multiple spray bottles! Leaves no streaks behind on mirrors and windows!
pablo O.
1202 west miracle mile
Clear Power Glass Cleaner - 12x Concentration - 8 ounce uploaded by pablo O.
This Melaleuca glass cleaner is what I use now instead of any of the other products that could be more toxic. This is a good cleaner that does not streak and it does not contain harmful ingredients. It is highly concentrated so you need to mix it with water so a small bottle lasts a long time. I highly recommend this glass cleaner.
Breanna H.
Silsbee, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Cleans my windows so well, doesn’t streak, and even smells good. I hate smudged or streaked mirrors and windows but this product is amazing.
Monique N.
Gorham, ME
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
I absolutely LOVE Melaleuca products! If I wasn't a single mom on a fixed income, I would so renew my membership!! I've used they're tub & tile, clear glass Surface Cleaner, lavender body wash, toilet bowl cleaner and laundry products and by far all of them and better than most products on the market that we usually get! I would recommend them to anybody oh, any day! I don't know how they're kept so Underground!? I literally had never heard of them until about 2 years ago and I'm 36! They're clear glass Surface Cleaner is amazing! No streaks, no smears, less needed, less used, lest
Kesia S.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This brand is awesome. They have everything for cleaning!!! Although they are kind of pricey, the amount you need for make the actual product for cleaning is just a little so they last longer. With this Glass Cleaner i don’t need to double clean because it takes all the dirt right away from windows and mirrors.

Looking for your answer?