Home & GardenHousehold Cleaning Suppliesarts
Clear Non-toxic ArtResin Epoxy Resin 2 gal Professional Kit

Clear Non-toxic ArtResin® Epoxy Resin 2 gal Professional Kit

by arts

Clear Non-toxic ArtResin® Epoxy Resin 2 gal Professional Kit

Your favorite casting resin for real, dried flowers? What about large silicone molds? Making a piece for my partner and I. Looked into Culture Cast but they’re currently sold out of the 32oz soft cast bottles and I’m on a friendly budget!
What is the smell factor on this the brand? The one I use now is unbearable right outside where I pour.
WhhAts your take on this? Any brand better? I just started a business no room for mistakes .
Start your review of Clear Non-toxic ArtResin® Epoxy Resin 2 gal Professional Kit!
Clear Non-toxic ArtResin® Epoxy Resin 2 gal Professional Kit uploaded by Alenoush B.
This resin is my favorite one for creating art, its clear and non yellowish resin, oder less and the time work is perfect for creating a piece of art.
Danville, AR
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Clear Non-toxic ArtResin® Epoxy Resin 2 gal Professional Kit uploaded by breonna G.
Great resin. I make alot of stuff useing this kind and it hasnt failed me yet. Kinda expensive but worth it. I have made some really great looking stuff :)
Norcross, GA
Purchased at: Amazon
I’m a full time artist. This is one of my favorite epoxies,it’s one of the best on the market. I love that it’s non toxic but I would still suggest that you wear a respirator mask. It’s a little pricey but it’s good quality.
Clear Non-toxic ArtResin® Epoxy Resin 2 gal Professional Kit uploaded by member-6167a
Love Itttttttt!!!!! Clear Non-toxic ArtResin® Epoxy Resin 2 gal Professional Kit. What is clear resin used for? Clear casting resin is designed for deep molds and castings. Use it to embed or encase almost any object in crystal clear plastic. Coins, shells, rocks, dried flowers, insects, paper and photographs are just a few of the examples of encapsulation possibilities.
Clear Non-toxic ArtResin® Epoxy Resin 2 gal Professional Kit uploaded by Jennifer R.
This Resin is easy to mix, sets up well but is slightly runny. It has a strong odor and must be used in a ventilated way area. It doesn't yellow and cures quickly.
Redwood City, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
Estoy facinada con todo lo que puedes crear con recina ais clientes les encanta como queda todo tipo de arte con este producto de verdad que es una maravilla
Baltimore, MD
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Have not had a chance to try it out yet but I will be soon. The reviews are good and I am very interested to know if this is as good as they say.
Bergenfield, NJ
Purchased at: Amazon
I use this for my Etsy shop and I absolutely love it! I mix the resin and the hardener then I heat it up before I put the color in. Once that’s done, I pour it into the silicone mold
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
If you haven’t ever done resin and want to start I’d recommend starting with this brand! It’s easy to use mixes well with just about everything you can think of. very stable and has solid results very clear minimal yellowing. Great middle of the road resin! But don’t believe them when they say fumes aren’t toxic. Definitely wear a mask. Fumes are there and they can cause lung problems. Learned the hard way!
Wilmington, NC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Great product to work with. Doesn’t turn a tint of yellow, stays clear. So many arts &crafts can be done with this! Must try, I absolutely love this!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...