Clear Moisturizing Dry Scalp Nourishing Shampoo uploaded by Kayla R.

BY CLEAR SCALP & HAIR

This Shampoo Is Clinically Proven To Help Restore Scalp's Natural Moisture Balance.* It Leaves Hair Strong And Beautiful From Root To Tip. With Ten Vitamins And Nutrients, It Provides Up To 2X More Moisturization.** Scalp And Hair Nourishment: Vitamins B5, C And E; Glycerin; Lipids (Sunflower, Soybean, Almond And Coconut Oils); Stearic Acid; Lysine And Aloe Vera. *When Using Shampoo And Conditioner. **Vs. Non-Conditioning Shampoo. Made In Usa see more...

Maria I.
West Jordan, UT
Winters here in Utah are extremely dry and my skin is awful. I've noticed my scalp has been affected as well. I tried several different dry scalp shampoos and this is the only one that has worked wonders for me! It really surprised me because it is so inexpensive but it works so much better than the more popular, expensive brands out there.
Sierra S.
One of the best shampoos I've found for build up in my hair. Other shampoos make my scalp really dry. The scent reminds me of the spa. It helps me with dandruff and doesn't dry it out. This shampoo is always in my shower
Amanda H.
Lagrange, OH
I have been using this shampoo for over 6 months and it is the best shampoo i've ever owned. This product continuously leaves my hair feeling silly smooth and smells fantastic for a whole 24 hour period. This is the only shampoo i will buy!
Shannon J.
Chattanooga, TN
I got a free sample of this in the mail and I was hooked immediately. I was initially in love with the smell. It put me in the mind of the original Herbal Essence which at that time was not on the market. It made my hair smell divine, in addition to making it feel so soft. I have been using this for well over a year and I don't have any complaints. I do tend to get bored with scents so it would be nice to see a different scent but it is not the end of the world if they don't. I have went back to brands such as Pantene but I always regretted it. They were practically water in comparison to the consistency of Clear. I have baby fine hair which is super prone to damage and I can honestly say that I have seen less and less split ends. I will not be switching anytime soon. The product is a little expensive but I purchase it at my local Sam's Club for about 9.00 for a humongous bottle that lasts at least a couple of months, good investment if you ask me.
Rebecca C.
I started using Clear products about 5 years ago. I have very think frizzy and wavy hair. When I was in middle school a had wait more hair than I do right now. So to take my hair, since no product could help me, I would straighten and restraigten and curl and recheck my hair in the daily. It got so damaged that I lost a bunch of hair, I lost some of the thickness, and my natural hair was straight/ wavy and frumpy. I tried different shampoos to help my hair gain its strength and shine back. My hair was so dry and had a bunch of split ends. I tried Pantene, Dove, Suave, Treseme, Garnier, you name it. Nothing would work well with my hair. My cousin told me about clear so I got clear shampoo and conditioner for total care. It worked miracles. They just came out with this hydration set, and I love it because Lotd knows I need hydration. I love clear, and this coditioner. I think everyone should try it!!
yenny R.
Greeley, CO
I recently bought this shampoo and conditioner in a desperate attempt to help my dry scalp. I have tried dandruff shampoos like Selsum blue with no results and they were really hard on my hair. I had a persistent dry patch at the base of my scalp where it meets my neck that I could not get rid of and I have seen great results after using this product. It smells great and doesn't make my hair feel dry. I expected it to have a tingling or burning sensation like may other shampoos do for dry scalp and it does not. I am very happy with my results and will be purchasing this product again. It is also very reasonably priced which is always a plus
Amber S.
Little Falls, NY
I am absolutely in love with this hair care product! Both, the shampoo & conditioner are amazing. This is the only shampoo & conditioner that helps with my dandruff. Not only do I not have any dandruff when I use this product but it also doesn't leave that greasy residue like most shampoos & conditioners do for me. It smells amazing, so that's also a plus! I would most definitely recommend this product for anyone who's having dandruff issues & for anyone in general. It's also non expensive.
Jasmine A.
Rego Park, NY
I love this shampoo! I have extremely dry skin, therefore, I have suffered from a dry scalp as well. After using the clear shampoo, that changed. Clear smells so good on top of it all, and it is extremely affordable. I have such long, thick hair - that it is so expensive to consistently buy high end shampoos and conditioner. The only issue I have with the clear shampoo is it kind of weighs my hair down, not that it makes it oily or anything but I have no body after awhile. I use the shampoo and conditioner along with an organic mint shampoo and the results are even greater. HIghly recommend for those whom suffer with dry scalp!
Karishma P.
Holland, PA
I recently bought the small shampoo and conditioner set and I am honestly so glad I did! I had been using another brand and I found that my hair was so dry! This shampoo totally blew me away! First of all, it smells AMAZING and the scent lasts for such a long time. The first day I used it, I could not stop smelling my own hair, it was really great lol. This not only smells great but It made my hair so soft and it definitely felt really clean. I normally wash my hair everyday out of habit, but after using this shampoo, I have started to wash it every other day because it leaves my hair so clean and fresh for the longest time!
Brittney S.
At first, this shampoo was great! It had a great smell and it made my hair feel nice. After a few weeks, my hair started falling out. I hadn't done anything different other than use this shampoo and conditioner. If I ran my fingers through my hair, there would be clumps of hair. It got so bad that my fiancé joked about needing a de-shedder for me. After discontinuing use, my hair doesn't fall out anymore. Bewareif you use this, because this is a common issue if you look at reviews on other sites.
Mandee F.
Valley Park, MO
This leaves my hair silky and smooth but no life? Anyone else?
Kayla R.
Rochester , PA
Does this work and if so, how long does it take? I think I might have scalp psoriasis or maybe my scalp is just that dry but I need a good product to help!
SUKI L.
how long u have to use this to make it work for improvement?
giovanna s.
Floral Park, NY
does this make your hair look greasy after it's done drying. and if you have thin hair does it weigh it down
Keegan D.
How does this compare to head and shoulders dry scalp shampoo?