Clear Men Scalp Therapy 2-in-1 Anti-Dandruff Shampoo & Conditioner uploaded by NINETT V.Clear Men Scalp Therapy 2-in-1 Anti-Dandruff Shampoo & Conditioner uploaded by Shan E.Clear Men Scalp Therapy 2-in-1 Anti-Dandruff Shampoo & Conditioner uploaded by Virginia B.

BY CLEAR SCALP & HAIR

Clear Men Scalp Therapy 2-in-1 Anti-Dandruff Shampoo & Conditioner: With Bio-Nutrium 10 Ginseng, mint and tea tree see more...

Buy on Amazon
Crystal M.
I originally bought this for my fiancé and I find myself using it more than him. I have multiple kinds of shampoo and conditioner in the shower for both of us to switch back and forth but I'm having to replace this one before any other bottles are even used.
Franka C.
Orlando, FL
I do not use this but I have a guy friend that has natural hair 3c/4c hair and I use this on him. It does not dry out his hair and it has a light smell. Usually guy products are so perfume heavy. I can easily run a comb through his hair even with this still in.
Erin B.
Have been having itchy scalp issues and have tried a variety of products so I figured I would try a product made for men. I have been happy with this so far. The smell is pretty strong smelling at first but it wears off so that you don't walk around smelling like axe body spray! It has helped with my itchy scalp- very happy with product so far!
Erica W.
Brooklyn, NY
I actually have used this product at my boyfriends house and it works very well. I had dandruff and I used this once and I didn't see dandruff for a while. Its a product I must get for myself.
Heather M.
Lansing, Mi
My husband doesn't have scalp or flakes but lived this shampoo. The scent was just manly enough and left his blonde hair very shiny.
Faith M.
Really works his hair had less dandruff every time he used it and no its the only thing he uses
NINETT V.
Florida
This product delivers what it promises. It leaves the skin very soft, does not irritate and is very yielding
Amanda P.
West Chester, OH
Does this product contain Tea Tree Oil?