BY LIQUID LATEX FASHIONS

This Clear Liquid Zombie Latex 16oz is perfect for any occasion. see more...

• Hey guys who’s ready for Halloween!🎃 Check out my... Be the first to answer!
  • I usually use the liquid latex you can buy from a spirit store ar...1 Answers
  • Does this product work well? I've been wanted to get into sfx mak...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Azeysha Y.
San Diego, CA
This product worked wonders! I used it last Halloween for my "turning into a mermaid" look and it looked like real peeling skin. It adds so much and makes it so realistic and cool. I bought it from amazing for about $10 and comes with so much product! I used this paired with acrylic paint, eye shadows, scab blood, and glitter to create these super awesome mermaid scales! Would recommend for any Halloween looks which require peeling or torn skin, altered skin to give a 3D look!
💙Blue💙✌ A.
Mcdonough, GA
Omg .so if you are going for a deformed face look or anything out of the ordinary .tthis is the best bet😊..it's around $7-$10 and its very cheap .It can be hard to take off when it dries but its worth it .you can get this from anywhere I recommend part city because they have bigger bottles .Also for the info 😆# Makeup goes on this perfectly .I use lo real from Sephora and it does wonders for a bloody dead look .U can also use this as take skin or to make artificial body parts and it will surely do it for you ...I love it I give this product 5 stars .it also doesnt have a bad smell .its kind of like glue but you'll get over it once it dries 😊
Amanda H.
MT PLEASANT, UT
So I've used this stuff for Halloween looks, and it works great- even if your are improvising with less-than-ideal items with your look (it even held moldable clay, like the kind you craft with- in place under it). I have no conplaints with it, and as with any liquid latex take care to not get it in eyes and remove appropriately.
I would recommend this product, as it works, its affordable, and it comes in a big quantity! I believe I found mine on Amazon, but usually Halloween stores like spirit or any theatrical supply will carry it as well. It works just as well as the monster liquid latex, as well as mehron- if not better.
Briana V.
I LOVE this product! There is nothing that screams Halloween to me like purchasing a bottle of liquid latex! The possibilities are endless! I love to make open wounds or creating monstisities out of this product. I have been using this brand for over 6 years now and I would not trade it for the world!!!!
Macayla R.
Sweetwater, TN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Does good for its purpose. Everyone loves my FX makeup I do. I have even taught classes at high schools with this LL. Cheap, and gets the job done.
It takes some time for it to dry & it’s a little tricky to hold the staples together but it does it job.
I would recommend this to anyone starting out.
jocelynvillaaboytes🌹 V.
Fernley NV
Used this for my Halloween look and got a lot of compliments. It’s great because it is easy to apply and remove. It’s easy to work so anyone can use it. I would definitely recommend this to anyone that wants to do Special-effects make up.
Cristina R.
Clearfield, UT
This stuff worked wonders when I had to create my vampire look. I did so many layers it truely did pop. The only down fall, how long it took to dry up on the skin. When you're doing so many layers like that it is very time consuming. Also lol if you get it on your eyebrows. Be prepared for a little bit if hair loss when taking it off... it was all well worth it for our Halloween look. I will not complain about that.
Jennifer M.
San Antonio, TX
Liquid latex is awesome for Halloween 🎃. I like to apply this along with cotton. It works super good for those open wound cuts, hanging skin, helping staples stay in place if your doing the cut face look, lots of other things. It goes on clear and sticky and you add a layering of cotton or even napkins torn up and it makes things look so real. I buy this every year!
Kristen B.
Hampton, VA
I just started trying sfx makeup for my first time and this stuff is amazing. It's cheap and works great. If you ever wanna nail your Halloween look, learn to use this. It's easier than you think and you'll be able to use it for the most simple look and step up your Halloween game! I highly recommend it!
Amber S.
killeen
I use liquid latex for most special effects looks that I do. I love using it. It has a strong fishy smell at first but once it dries it is odorless. Do not use if you have a latex allergy. I haven't had any issues using it. I found mine at Walmart 10$ for 16 oz and it lasts a long time. The photo below shows a zombie bite I am dealing with liquid latex before it dries. It dries clear
Sarah K.
Saint Augustine, FL
Does this product work well? I've been wanted to get into sfx makeup and I was wondering if this was a good brand
lena s.
I usually use the liquid latex you can buy from a spirit store are these two the same or is one better then the other?
Lea T.
Where can you get this (I'm not from the us)?
oran B.
Hey guys who’s ready for Halloween!🎃 Check out my first Halloween look! Can you guys recommend something else to create! Who ever picks the best gets a shout out when I upload my look on instagram! Clear Liquid Latex 16ozNYX Glitter PowderUrban Decay Full Spectrum Eyeshadow Palette #HalloWIN #contest @Influenster #nyxglitter #fakeblood #liquidlatex #sosueyelahes