Clear Intense Hydration Conditioner, 12.7 fl oz uploaded by Megan J.

BY CLEAR

Scalp Hair Beauty Therapy With Cactus Extract - Hydrates Scalp 2 For Strong, Beautiful Hair A hydrated scalp is the right foundation for strong, beautiful hair. Nutrium 10 - Scalp and Hair Care System Clinically proven to help replenish the scalp with essential hydration* 2 Leaves hair beautifully strong from root to tip see more...

Kath C.
Dallas
This a great conditioner. Very cheap and does it's job.... I just to buy Nexxus shampoo/conditioner (15 to 20 dollars each).... but honestly I tried this one and it makes my color treated hair much softer.... I will keep using this one now on and save bunch of money. Totally recommended.!
Megan J.
I feel like this is a conditioner that isn't talked about enough. It truly makes my hair feels soft. My scalp doesn't feel dried out at all. It all around makes my hair look healthy. The smell is so good too! I don't know how to explain it but it takes me back to childhood! I really like that even with having long or short hair I don't have to use a ton of product either. It really gets all of it with a much smaller amount than I expected. It also adds a ton of volume to my already thick hair. So you may want to straighten your hair or something if you DON'T want too much volume.
Catherine I.
Reno, Nv
I really do love the clear products for my thin lifeless hair that breaks all the time and using this I do not shed as often. My poor lifeless hair comes alive and is soft and manageable.
Manda D.
Ocean Grove, NJ
I love this conditioner it defiantly hydrates my hair and scalp and it smells amazing. It leaves my hair looking shiny and soft . I recommend this conditioner to everyone
Rachael A.
Grand Rapids, MI
I wear extensions all the time and this conditioner has treated them really nicely. It leaves them feeling soft and they don't get matted like other brands
Cole C.
Auburn , AL
Extremely hydrating! I can feel it helping my dry scalp become hydrated. It leaves hair soft and silky, and is a must try!!!
Taylor  J.
Ohio
This conditioner lasts me a long time, and I can definitely feel the difference if i don't use it! It hydrates my hair. Very lovely product!