Skin CareFacial SkincareCompressed Skin Care Mask SheetsOrigins
Clear Improvement Active charcoal mask to clear pores, 100 ml

Clear Improvement® Active charcoal mask to clear pores, 100 ml

What It Is:

We Formulate Without:
Parabens, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate, propylene glycol, mineral oil, DEA, petrolatum, paraffin, polyethylene beads, formaldehyde & animal ingredients*
*except cruelty-free honey & beeswax

How to Use

On makeup-free skin, open pores with warm, moist towel and layer mask on. Allow to dry and rinse. Use once a week or as often as needed.

Ingredients

Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau; Myrtus Communis (Myrtle) Leaf Water , Kaolin , Bentonite , Butylene Glycol , Montmorillonite , Polysorbate 20 , Peg-100 Stearate , Charcoal Powder , Xanthan Gum , Lecithin , Peg-150 Distearate , Propylene Glycol Stearate , Sorbitan Laurate , Glycerin , Propylene Glycol Laurate , Simethicone , Caprylyl Glycol , Ethylhexylglycerin , Hexylene Glycol , Trisodium Edta , Dehydroacetic Acid , Phenoxyethanol Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients. <ILN33435> Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.

Qué tan buena es la mascarilla de carbón de Mary kay?
Would you recommend this mask to someone who has oily skin and large pores around the t zone area?
Start your review of Clear Improvement® Active charcoal mask to clear pores, 100 ml!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...helps after using each week. It makes my skin/face nice and soft. I have sensitive skin at times and it has never irritated me or caused my skin to become inflamed. It does wonders! I recommend it to others!in reviews
Amanda N.
Orlando, FL
Clear Improvement® Active charcoal mask to clear pores, 100 ml uploaded by Amanda N.
Purchased at: Sephora
Excellent product, it perform as intended. It really met my expectation leaving my skin clear, clean and fresh. I use it only once a week but it could be used twice a week depending on your personal need. I love this product it makes my skin looks so much healthier.
cynamin R.
Clear Improvement® Active charcoal mask to clear pores, 100 ml uploaded by cynamin R.
Purchased at: Macy's
One of the top charcoal masks I've ever used. It really pulls out your impurities and helps the skin heal in a more natural state. I think it's normal to break out a little when you first use it because its drawing out all the gunk built up. But after that it doesnt make you break out
Krizia P.
Fresno, CA
Clear Improvement® Active charcoal mask to clear pores, 100 ml uploaded by Krizia P.
I use Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask Clear Pores 0.5 Oz Trial Size twice a month to get rid of impurities from my skin. It has a gentle formula and it doesn't smell bad at all. I love how fresh and rejuvenated my skin feels after I use it. I'll definitely buy it again.
Alysa A.
Alexandria, MN
Clear Improvement® Active charcoal mask to clear pores, 100 ml uploaded by Alysa A.
I love this mask so much! I have repurchased probably twenty to twenty five times since discovering it 7 years ago. Great for oily skin and minimizing pore appearance!
Lauren G.
S Pasadena, CA
Clear Improvement® Active charcoal mask to clear pores, 100 ml uploaded by Lauren G.
Purchased at: Sephora
I really like this mask. It does a good job at clearing my pores and if I have a breakout it seems to dry it out a little. My skin looks  refreshed and cleaner after using this mask. You definitely can feel your face tighten as the mask starts to dry. It doesn’t really have a scent other than a very subtle charcoal smell. I like the packaging since it makes it easy to get the product out. I definitely would recommend this mask! Clear Improvement® Active charcoal mask to clear pores, 100 ml
Eve M.
Corvallis, OR
Before I get to the dirty details, let's start with the basics - my skin is almost as temperamental as I am. I was dealt an unfortunate genetic hand, as such, I am a member of the combo skin club. if you have combo skin, you know the struggle. I'm extremely oily in the t-zone, (especially in the warmer months) and dry everywhere else. My dry sections have some pigmentation troubles, red and blotchy would be accurate adjectives. My pores? Visible. Pimples? Yes, mostly around my chin and jawline. I have tried literally hundreds of skincare products over the years, from drugstore products to the ones you see on TV at 3 am to the highest of high-end. THIS PRODUCT IS MY HG SKINCARE PRODUCT. Everything I said about my less-than-ideal skin above has been solved with regular use of this mask. I apply it to damp skin every 3rd day (about 2x/week) after I get out of the shower, while my pores are still open. I spread a THICK layer (important!!) over my entire face and leave it on about 15 minutes. With clay masks, if you have dry skin troubles at all, it is a good idea to wash it off before the mask is completely dry, after it has pulled out your impurities but before it has time to pull out all of the moisture. After using this mask, my skin has that ever-elusive GLOW!!!! I still get the very occasional pimple, but nowhere near as many as I used to, and this product is the only thing I have changed about my routine. I am 100% convinced that this keeps my pores clear of all the gunk that can build up inside them. Their size and visibility has been greatly reduced with the regular use of this mask. I am only slightly embarrassed to admit have 12 of these stocked up. You need to stop reading this and start RUNNING to your nearest mall to buy this mask!!!
Ashley C.
Schertz, TX
Clear Improvement® Active charcoal mask to clear pores, 100 ml uploaded by Ashley C.
I suffer from dry skin, blackheads, and frequent breakouts. I wanted to add something to my skincare routine that could help all of this, without being too harsh. Origins Activated Charcoal Mask does exactly what I was hoping. I let it sit on my skin for 15 minutes, gently eash it off and my skin immediately feels more hydrated, tighter, smooth, soft, and my pores looked a lot smaller. Long-term I noticed that my pores stayed small, my blackheads disappearing, breakouts less frequent and lasting for shorter periods of time. I also find it significantly easier to get rid of stubborn blackheads after using this. I barely press on my skin with my Comedone extractor and everything releases from my pores. I have been using this for 2 weeks and already have most of my pores on my nose completely clean and are the smallest I've ever seen them. These results are only with using the product 3x week. I will update at 1mo with more pictures.
Dawn K.
Clear Improvement® Active charcoal mask to clear pores, 100 ml uploaded by Dawn K.
Purchased at: ULTA
After only one use, my pores cleaned up very well and all my blackheads were sitting right at skin level, waiting to come out if I pressed my nose or cheeks slightly. So, I kept using this mask every two days to clean my face, and within a week I had no more visible blackheads, and my pores look shrunk in size. This mask is amazing especially if combined with a pore strip to pull out all the dirt that this mask brings to surface- even the most clogged of pores should not need more than 5 masks combined with extractions to become perfectly clean. I don't have acne, but this mask dries the skin only slightly, so I assume acne would heal faster too. It dries quickly, too. My only complaint is that the mask gives a slightly burning sensation when applied, but it is worth the results, and not a big deal if you are prepared for it. For best results, exfoliate with a gentle exfoliator and take a hot bath (or just steam your face). Apply the mask and leave it at least 10-15 minutes, then rinse with warm water and apply a pore strip. If you have very bad problems, it's fine to use this mask every day or once every 2 days for a week or 2, until your pores clean up, and then go back to once or twice a week. The results will be amazing.
Sierra E.
Clear Improvement® Active charcoal mask to clear pores, 100 ml uploaded by Sierra E.
Purchased at: GPS Origins
YOU GUYSSSS!! If you have oily skin/ acne prone skin BABY, this is for YOU!!! literally this has been a game changer when it comes to this mask. I can say using this mask my breakouts disappear within a day. Clear Improvement® Active charcoal mask to clear pores, 100 ml
Andrea M.
Edinburg, TX
Clear Improvement® Active charcoal mask to clear pores, 100 ml uploaded by Andrea M.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a really good charcoal mask. I've been using it for years!! Origins has a really good price point so this mask is worth the money. I leave mine on for about 10-15 minutes once a week and it keeps my pores very clean. I highly recommend it to everyone!! Clear Improvement® Active charcoal mask to clear pores, 100 ml is a yes from me!!

903 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Peyton S.
Grand Forks, ND
il y a 16 jours
Yulia S. il y a 8 jours
good mask, fast action. after the first application the pores are much cleaner, but the super effect is achieved with systematic use
Leena A.
East Bangor, PA
il y a 6 mois
Ellie T. il y a 5 mois
I have sensitive skin and it doesn’t irritate it at all. It can be little drying because it’s meant to pull out the dirt and oil. I just moisturize afterwards