Mel G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My eyes get really dry, red and irritated sometimes and Clear Eyes drops are amazing!! Not only relieves fast but you can see the change in your eyes from red to white. I wear contacts most of the times so I buy the one for that's special for contacts but when I'm wearing glasses I always use this one i guess my eye tends to get dry without my contacts and this stuff Works!!! Also it has a child proof cap you have to press down in order to open it and I guess that would be spill proof too (if you close it right) love love love!! I recommend this drops!