Clear eyes Triple Action Relief uploaded by Mel G.

BY CLEAR EYES

Lubricant/Redness Reliever Eye Drops Up to 8 Hours of Soothing Comfort  Relieves Redness Soothes & Moisturizes Calms Irritation Fast Acting A Sterile Buffered Solution Questions? ; see more...

Tracy G.
Clearwater, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I never go anywhere without my clear eyes. I have some for contacts because I'm normally wearing contacts. But this one is the one that I keep in my makeup bag. Whenever I'm at the beach and get sand in my eye or feel my eyes drying up a little bit I use it and they are immediately relubrication and feel tons better.
Mel G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My eyes get really dry, red and irritated sometimes and Clear Eyes drops are amazing!! Not only relieves fast but you can see the change in your eyes from red to white. I wear contacts most of the times so I buy the one for that's special for contacts but when I'm wearing glasses I always use this one i guess my eye tends to get dry without my contacts and this stuff Works!!! Also it has a child proof cap you have to press down in order to open it and I guess that would be spill proof too (if you close it right) love love love!! I recommend this drops!
Haley W.
Great contact solution and when I have dry eyes it helps heal them temporarily. But using too much can cause eye pain or even damage to sight, so use it in moderation.
Sara T.
WATERTOWN, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are my favorite formula. I feel like depending on your ailment, this will tackle the issue. They work instantly too, and don't burn.
Krista J.
Purchased at: Walmart
I wake up every morning with dry eyes. I love usi g this product it never stings my eyes and leaves them feeling moisturized and great.
shelby s.
Trenton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Useful when my contacts dry out. Keep it in my purse cause I can even put it out quick and it even helps relieve my eyes and my redness
Jessica L.
Shoals, IN
I love this product. Clear up red eyes in seconds with clear eye! Reduces itching, redness, and helps clears debris from eyes.
Tracy V.
Crown Point, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
During allergy season, which for me is all four, I choose Clear Eyes. Works great. Clears eyes quickly and do not burn.
Brittaney M.
Holland, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My eyes are really dry and get red very easily for some reason. These drops provide a lot of relief during the day!
Rachel Q.
Southfield, MI
I have dry eyes and I have eye drops with me constantly. Clear eyes has always had my back.
Krista J.
My eyes are often dry and i wanted to know if their are any side affects to ising this product.