Clear Eyes

Clear eyes Redness Relief Eye...
3294 Reviews
5 / 5
Clear eyes work great for me. I am looking at my phone screen all day and at night my eyes get so dry, red, and puffy. I keep these drops by my bed and they give relief almost instantly. I feel it is a great value for the product as it just takes 1 to 2 drops per affected eye.
5 / 5
This was quickly effective. It not only relieved redness but also gave relief to the initiation. The applicator made it easy to use and the directions were easy to understand.
5 / 5
I feel like these clear eye redness relief drops are good to keep in your house! They stay good for a couple of years and I feel like almost everyone has a time or two where their eyes just feel so dry and irritated sometimes! These definitely help from relieving that dry itch and take away that irritating feeling! The price is good for the product and there's not a lot of ingredients so I feel more comfortable putting something in my eye with basic ingredients! These do not make your eyes burn, they relieve the pain but will make your eye water just because extra liquid is getting added!
5 / 5
I keep these drops on hand for when I get dry eyes. I also use them if I’ve been in the sun all day or when my eyes get itchy from sinuses. They normally clear things right up for me. They’re a medicine cabinet must have for me.
5 / 5
Great for my tired, itchy eyes since I work 10 hours on the screen at work. This product is very important for me to work with my eyes, with no side effects
5 / 5
My eyes tend to dry out and get red throughout the day while staring at a computer screen. This helps to lubricate and reduce the redness in my eyes. I apply 2 drops in each eye and after a few seconds I get relief.
5 / 5
This helps with dryness and redness in your eyes. It acts as fast relief and helps tooth some irritations. It comes in several different sizes but I keep the .2oz in my purse just in case. It’s affordable and can be found in drug stores and other places as well.
5 / 5
Clear eyes redness relief instantly relieves the redness in my eyes from my allergies and lack of sleep. I keep it on my pocket for on the go easy access . It doesn't sting your eyes at all either. I've been using this brand for years.
5 / 5
Clear eyes Redness relief is super effective. We always have it on hand, and we keep several throughout the house, and I always keep one in my purse. The bottles are easy to transport, easy to dispense and recycle where possible. This product works great, gets the red out immediately. we like this over other brands that we’ve tried in the past, we find it to be much more effective. The cost is always better as well, and this one usually goes on sale at my local Publix buy one get one free.
5 / 5
Clear Eyes Redness Relief is incredibly effective in helping my dry tired red eyes feel more comfortable. My eyes can get itchy in the winter and I like to use an added eye drop. Clear Eyes for the win to help me with redness and itchy dry eyes. It is smooth and not shocking to my eyes, doesn’t cause additional irritation. It is unscented and I feel like it doesn’t harm my eyes. As a contact lens wearer Clear Eyes is great.