Clear eyes Redness Relief Eye Drops uploaded by Tonya B.Clear eyes Redness Relief Eye Drops uploaded by Madison L.Clear eyes Redness Relief Eye Drops uploaded by Cindy V.

BY CLEAR EYES

Please note:  Product packaging as shipped, may not match image on website due to packaging updates. Lubricant/Redness Reliever Eye Drops Up to 8 Hours of Soothing Comfort Relieves Redness Soothes & Moisturizes Fast Acting A Sterile Buffered Solution Clear Eyes® Redness Relief is formulated both to relieve redness and moisturize. Questions? ;   see more...

Emily G.
Middleton
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Clear eyes Redness Relief Eye Drops, 1 fl oz more...
I have very dry eyes due to wearing contacts. My eyes are always red and this works instantly. I keep it in my makeup bag and use all the time. I got it at Walgreens. Will definitely repurchase. So refreshing.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
1,197 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
My
eyes are sensitive to dust and contaminates in the air so I have used
eye drops since I was younger. I have always had dry sensitive eyes and when I'm around cats or dogs my eyes get red and puffy so I picked this up on a whim one time and now it's always in my purse.
Tonya B.
Vermilion, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Are use clear eyes redness relief lubricant/redness reliever eyedrops to help with my dry eyes after having Lasix surgery approximately six months ago. It relieves the dryness and redness quickly and I usually purchase the three pack for approximately nine dollars from Sam's Club it's a great value
Elizabeth N.
Seriously this is the best eye drops ever. They are an instant relief (for me at least). My eyes stop itching and they take the redness away. They arnt that expensive. I'd definitely buy again. They are a life saver.
Aaliyah S.
Victorville , CA
I absolutely do not like clear eyes redness relief drops they make my eyes burn 4 seconds after I put them in. I'm not saying it doesn't take the redness out because I'm looking at my eyes and they're clear but it doesn't have to burn in order to do that.
Brittany S.
Carlisle, PA
These eyedrops are honestly life savers!! My eyes can be as red as a fire truck and within 5 minutes of applying the drops all of the redness is gone! I purchased this item at my local Walmart for less then $3! I will definitely be buying more once I run out!! (:
Madison L.
Blair, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are one of my favorite brands of eye drops. They don't burn when you put them in, and they keep your eyes lubricated, and free from redness for 12 hours!
Eureka U.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These immediately take the red out of your eyes. I get irritated eyes from allergies and have to keep drops handy. These are my go to.
Lyn S.
Midland, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These really get the red out of your eyes. I also use it to get the red out of my blemishes. Perfect price and multiple uses.
Sarah L.
Calgary
Review for: Clear eyes Redness Relief Eye Drops, 1 fl oz more...
Great bottle - easy to put into your eyes, with its tip.

Product irritates my eyes when i first put it in my my already sore tires eyes. Not as refreshing as other products that are out there.

I won’t buy again