Clear eyes Redness Relief Eye Drops

Please note:  Product packaging as shipped, may not match image on website due to packaging updates. Lubricant/Redness Reliever Eye Drops Up to 8 Hours of Soothing Comfort Relieves Redness Soothes & Moisturizes Fast Acting A Sterile Buffered Solution Clear Eyes® Redness Relief is formulated both to relieve redness and moisturize. Questions? ;

Can you use these with contacts?
Start your review of Clear eyes Redness Relief Eye Drops!
Clear eyes Redness Relief Eye Drops uploaded by Tre K.
Clear eyes is awesome... but seriously though, this stuff works excellently at removing redness from your eyes. I always have this stuff around, especially during allergy season when my eyes start itching like crazy. I've been a repeat customer for a very long time and will continue to purchase this brand.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like the price point but didn’t work as well as other brands I’ve used. Took some of the redness away, but not a lot. Did feel a “relaxing” feeling though.
Waterbury, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My eyes where very red and this product not only got rid of it quickly but I felt so relieved that it worked instantly
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great product, i like to wear a lot of cosmetics contacts and this helps me holding them up on my eyes always feeling fresh and not tired. I absolutely recommend this formula, it's very fresh and make my eyes feel moisturized. Highly Recommended.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love these relief eyedrops. I frequently suffer from allergies all year round. I get really bad itchy eyes to a point where they look swollen. I love these eyedrops because they give my eyes relief and I dont feel them itching anymore after using them. The redness and irritation goes away minutes after putting them in. Honestly would recommend to anyone that suffers from bad allergies and need eye relief these are my go to brand.
Kissimmee , Fl
En mi casa siempre tenemos en nuestro botiquín excelente para cuando sales de la piscina que tienes tus ojos rojos y con ardor con solos 2 gotas en cada ojos se te avían bien pronto
Los Angeles
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Jean Contu
I love this product. I gave it 5 stars since it does what it says. It does take the red out fast. I have no eye irritation afterwards. I carry a bottle in my purse and one in my makeup cabinet. Great!
Port Angeles, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These clear eyes redness relief eye drops aren't really the best combos like at least they get the job done when I need them the most. Day a work pretty well for their price though, and at Walmart they are pretty affordable. I'd recommend getting these eyedrops if you're on a budget
Tucson
The only drops I can use that doesn’t make my eye feel sensitive I use them every week
Frederick, MD
I tend to get red, dry eyes pretty regularly. I really like the formula of this particular one. There is zero sting, which I tend to get from some of the other red eye brands. It also whitens your eyes quickly. I would most definitely recommend this to anyone.