BY CLEAR EYES #58 in Eye Drops & Washes

Clear Eyes® Natural Tears Lubricant™ Eye Drops.

Mild dry eyes.

8 up to hours of soothing comfort.

Soothes and moisturizes.

Sterile. see more...

Wayna V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great eyedrops to prevent dry eyes and keep them moiturized when they are not producing enough tears. Great packaging and price. Natural tears can be used as many times as you want and it will not harm the eyes.
Julia H.
Suffolk, VA
This product and most Clear Eyes products have worked really well for me. One of the most important things when using this product is you have to expect it to sting for a split second after you put the drops in and they will continue to sting until you wipe off the excess liquid. Once I discovered that I can honestly say these have gotten me through a lot. My eyes were either dry or just tired and these saved my life! I put them in in the morning before school and they last me throughout the day.
Misha L.
Minneapolis, MN
No matter what, my eyes always sting after using these. my eyes are natural dry all the time and i thought this would help but the stinging pain isn't worth it.
Kris K.
This works really well! I often get dry eyes but when I use this, it goes away and my eyes a great after
louisa c.
I love it. It keeps your eyes moisturized stops the dryness and the itch and takes away the redness.
Shyla E.
My husband has sensitive eyes and is always using eye drops..He really likes the clear eyes brand.
Arielle j.
Cohoes, NY
I love clear eyes i have really dry eyes i and tgis is really the only thing that eorks for ne.
Lily C.
Hesperia, CA
Works really well. When you have red or itchy eyes this does the job. Worth having
Arielle j.
Cohoes, NY
Can these be bought in a larger quantity,?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this product irritate your eyes?
Becca B.
Bethel Park, PA
Can these be used with contact lenses??