Clear Eyes Maximum Itchy Eye Relief Eye Drops uploaded by Stephanie S.

BY CLEAR EYES

Clear Eyes® Maximum Itchy Eye Relief Eye Drops.

Up to 12 hours of soothing comfort.

Plus relieves.

Redness Reliever.

Dryness.

Burning.

Redness.

Irritations.

Astringent/lubricant.

Sterile. see more...

• I just bought this product and I am kind skeptical. My eyes get rea...2 Answers
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Lexington, SC
Wellness Guru Expert
I was really hoping that this was going to be the best product out there to help with my super itchy eyes but alas, all this did was burn and almost made my eyes itch more. I won't be buying this again, unfortunately.
Melodi C.
Melodi C.
Farmville, VA
Wellness Guru Expert
Great product! It soothes itchy eyes fast! I use this product when my allergies get super bad.
monica p.
monica p.
Riverside, CA
Great product. Quick relieving and great for sensitive eyes. You cant beat that quality for the price.
Isabella A.
Isabella A.
I am totally obsessed with these drops, they fix my annoying allergy eyes within minutes. There is a little sting when it first hits your eye ball but its gone just as fast, its worth it cause it clears up your eyes super fast, and gets rid of the itchiness.
Rafal M.
Rafal M.
I just bought this product and I am kind skeptical. My eyes get really dry in these winter months and they start to itch. I am afraid if I use this product it will dry my eyes out more and force me to use it constantly? Is that true?