Clear Eyes Maximum Itchy Eye Relief Eye Drops uploaded by Stephanie B.Clear Eyes Maximum Itchy Eye Relief Eye Drops uploaded by Rachel P.Clear Eyes Maximum Itchy Eye Relief Eye Drops uploaded by Stephanie S.

BY CLEAR EYES #99 in Eye Drops & Washes

Clear Eyes® Maximum Itchy Eye Relief Eye Drops.

Up to 12 hours of soothing comfort.

Plus relieves.

Sterile. see more...

• I just bought this product and I am kind skeptical. My ey...3 Answers
Marena B.
Doyline
Clear Eyes Maximum Itchy Eye Relief Eye DropsClear Eyes Maximum Itchy Eye Relief Eye Drops  bought this, like $6.00+ at Dollar General. I have dry eyes along with pretty intense seasonal allergies. I usually use Visine Max Redness Relief, but figured hey why not. Never again. It burned my eyes for a good couple minutes, I didn't like it one bit. Now it's tucked into my cabinet for whoever is brave enough to want to use that stuff. I will just stick with what I know from now on.
Stephanie B.
Springfield, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This works okay for the price. I have bad allergies eyes and even worst I rub them. After putting 2 drops in each eye I don’t feel any relief for a good 20minutes. It says to only apply 4 times a day but to keep up the relief I need to apply once an hour.
Natasha H.
Columbia, SC
I will never buy this again. My eyes are red due to allergies and I thought this would be best to clear it up. It burned so bad and made my eyes even more red. I read reviews on Amazon and many others complained about this as well. One review suggested the clear eyes redness relief over this one so I will be trying that next.
Samantha H.
Louisville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I dont wear contacts or anything but during certain seasons my eyes always get really itchy, probably due to allergies, and this is my saving grace. Easy to put in my eyes and feels better instantly
Shannon B.
Lexington, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I was really hoping that this was going to be the best product out there to help with my super itchy eyes but alas, all this did was burn and almost made my eyes itch more. I won't be buying this again, unfortunately.
Isabella A.
I am totally obsessed with these drops, they fix my annoying allergy eyes within minutes. There is a little sting when it first hits your eye ball but its gone just as fast, its worth it cause it clears up your eyes super fast, and gets rid of the itchiness.
Danielle B.
This has worked great for me during the allergy season. My eyes can get supper red, itchy and sometimes watery or dry. This usually is my go to eye drop.
Rachel P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I suffer from terrible allergy symptoms like itchy, watery eyes. This product provides instant relief every morning before I venture outside.
monica p.
Riverside, CA
Great product. Quick relieving and great for sensitive eyes. You cant beat that quality for the price.
Melodi C.
Farmville, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great product! It soothes itchy eyes fast! I use this product when my allergies get super bad.
Rafal M.
I just bought this product and I am kind skeptical. My eyes get really dry in these winter months and they start to itch. I am afraid if I use this product it will dry my eyes out more and force me to use it constantly? Is that true?

back