Clear Eyes Maximum Itchy Eye Relief (0.5oz)

Clear Eyes® Maximum Itchy Eye Relief provides up to 12 hours of soothing comfort. It relieves the symptoms of pollen, dust & ragweed and relieves redness and moisturizes.

Is it soothing?
It really works this product? [product:clear-eyes-maximum-itchy-eye-relief-eye-drops] I’m not sure, I’m not seeing fast results[product:clear-eyes-maximum-itchy-eye-relief-eye-drops]
I just bought this product and I am kind skeptical. My eyes get really dry in these winter months and they start to itch. I am afraid if I use this product it will dry my eyes out more and force me to use it constantly? Is that true?
Start your review of Clear Eyes Maximum Itchy Eye Relief (0.5oz)!
Washington, DC
Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:8.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:107%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;} When My allergy begins to manifest itself, my eyes begin to itch and it feels as if there are grains of sand in my eyes. Clear Eyes relieves the itch rather quickly and removes the sensation that I have sand in my eyes. I am satisfied with the results of this product. Clear Eyes Maximum Itchy Eye Relief (0.5oz)
Have used many times and years. It's great. Cool to the eye when you put it in. That's is really a great feelings and lets you know that you have put it in your eyes correctly and did not miss drops. It great for irritation, red eyes and to make eyes feel relaxed and normal to you. Best of the many types they sell in this name. It will even help with eye itching and don't have to buy the maximum for itching and dryness as I did, Its too strong and makes the itching more and irritate more. This one is great.
Shreveport
I think I might get this 1 ago because of the price it's a good price for eye drops and I am looking at my kindle all day most of the day so I will have pretty dry eyes because I have to be really close to the kindle to be able to see and my eyes always hurt I'm looking Legally blind so I have to beReally close to the screen to see what I am doing So give me the kind of guys see if you like it I'm gonna try it
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Clear Eyes Maximum Itchy Eye Relief (0.5oz) uploaded by ashley P.
Purchased at: Dollar General
Ahh Spring is coming and I currently got annoyed in eyes. that purschase is excellent works for eyes got away from being itchy! I used 2 or 3 drops and it worked! not really pricey and it's came out nice packaging. highly recommended and good quality. definitely I'll buy it again. Clear Eyes Maximum Itchy Eye Relief (0.5oz)
Paw paw, MI
Does the job! I have a cat allergy but also a love for cats. I’ve gotten used to the allergens produced by my own cats but when I get around other cats I get super itchy eyes. This stuff does the trick almost instantly. It stings a bit at first but that’s expected. Although it’s pricier than generic brand, I keep this stocked because I know it works.
Jamaica, NY
Clear Eyes Maximum Itchy Eye Relief (0.5oz) uploaded by Thahmena Z.
Purchased at: CVS
I usually have bad allergies that cause my eyes to get really itchy and dry sometimes out of no where. Two drops of this in each eye and it instantly helps. Sometimes it takes a minute or two to really soothe the eye but without this I’d be a mess. Definitely recommend!
Antioch, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
During spring I get really bad allergies. Even after taking allergy medication my eyes still get itchy. I use this a couple times a day to relive the itching. It does burn going in especially after a long day but it starts working within about an hour. I would recommend this to anyone who gets itchy eyes especially during allergy season!
Roanoke, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
During these times in spring I'm always having bad allergies. With the weather changing to the pollen everywhere my eyes tend to get pretty itchy and all them time I'm trying not to rub my eyes. Having these definitely helps by taking the itching away but also keeping me from touching my face. Clear Eyes Maximum Itchy Eye Relief (0.5oz)
Burlington, NC
These are always great to use during allergy season or throughout the year for a quick dry-eye touchup. They are very convenient in the little tube and the drops come out at a nice rate so you can pretty much control how much you want in your eye. I like them. I do get cheaper brands when I have to, but when I can, these are a go to.
Richmond, ME
I use Clear Eyes Maximum eye relief all year long. I suffer from allergies in winter and spring and summer, the worst is my eyes. Sometimes it feels like I have fiberglass in them and the rubbing feels great until I realize how red and irritated my eyes are. I get out the drops put 2 in each eye and it is immediate relief and lasts all day usually. Highly recommend this item.