Personal CareVision CareEye Drops & WashesClear Eyes
Lubricating Eye Drops Contact Lens Multi-Action Relief

Clear Eyes Lubricating Eye Drops Contact Lens Multi-Action Relief

Clear Eyes® Multi-Action Relief Lubricating Eye Drops For Contact Lens Wearers.

Use while wearing contact lenses.

Up to 8 hours of soothing comfort.

Relieves dry eyes.

Rewets lenses.

Soothes & moisturizes.

Removes particles from lenses.

Sterile.

I have dry eyes and wear contacts is this the best eye drops for like mid day wearing ?
Start your review of Clear Eyes Lubricating Eye Drops Contact Lens Multi-Action Relief!
Meg A.
Columbus, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I love this product when my eyes feel dry. This stuff really helps and is so easy to use. This makes my eyes feel fresh. This is a great eye product. It gives me relief and I am satisfied. I recommend.
Maribel M.
Perris, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
Whenever I remove my contacts, I use some drops to refresh and moisturize my eyes, they are really very good, and even when my eyes feel dry or I bring them watery I use them and it serves me very well.
Mardjore N.
It helped me feel very comfortable with my contact lenses and reduced the dry feeling in my eyes. I liked this product.
Dionne S.
Bellevue, WA
Clear Eyes products are great. They leave the eyes clear and white. Great for dry eyes from staying up too late or allergies. Makes my eyes pop when I wear make up and I am taking pics.
Ja-Nee R.
Farmington Hills, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
1,137 reviews
These drops are PERFECT for us contact wearers. If gives instant lubrication for your eyes. You apply a few drops through out the day and you're good to go.
Angel D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Clear Eyes Lubricating Eye Drops Contact Lens Multi-Action Relief uploaded by Angel D.
Purchased at: Walmart
Sometimes when I wear my contacts, my eyes will get dry or get something in them and I grab this bottle and put a couple drops in my eyes and feel fine or at least better. These drops also get rid of redness in my eyes if and/or when that happens. I would recommend this brand to anyone in need because the drops do what they're supposed to do.
Shannon C.
Winston Salem, NC
My eyes get dry and i wear contacts, which isnt a good combination. I decided to try these eye drops, and it is amazing! No more having to take contacts out and rewet them with solution (which didnt really help) A couple of drops of clear eyes, and my eyes feel renewed and hydrated! I will always keep a bottle of this on hand.
Jaime F.
Texas
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
1,275 reviews
Purchased at: Walgreens
I wear 30 day contacts, and my eyes tend to get dry. I tried these eye drops and unfortunately, they fell short of moisturizing my eyes. Once I blinked a few times after using the drops, my eyes felt the same. I will not be repurchasing.
Taylor S.
Rochester, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does what it says. When I’m wearing my contacts for 8+ hours a day they tend to get dry, and using this helps lubricate them and keeps my eyes from straining and feeling sore. I would keep this as a constant item to have in my medicine cabinet for as long as I’m wearing contacts.
Brittany K.
Berlin, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This product works very well but the only problem is they are not good to use with Contacs because they have so much preservatives in them. My eye doctor told me to use the disposable ones the ones you use ones and throw away.