Clear Eyes Lubricating Eye Drops Contact Lens Multi-Action Relief

Clear Eyes® Multi-Action Relief Lubricating Eye Drops For Contact Lens Wearers.

Use while wearing contact lenses.

Up to 8 hours of soothing comfort.

Relieves dry eyes.

Rewets lenses.

Soothes & moisturizes.

Removes particles from lenses.

Sterile.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Clear Eyes Lubricating Eye Drops Contact Lens Multi-Action Relief!
I picked these up form the drugstore when I saw them go on sale. They were very affordable but I don’t think they’re very affective. I live in Michigan, which is very cold I can usually use it with no problem. But I would say it’s more like a temporary relief, because after 20 minutes your eyes will feel dry again. I’ve bought this to a hot humid country while I’m traveling and it was just disastrous. I usually out on foundation and these eye drops will make these weird red streaks (looks like pink tears) and you can’t wipe them away without removing your makeup. So I think if you live in a colder climate and is okay with whipping out the eye drops every hour, this is okay!
These eyedrops are pretty good because the price is pretty good. They don’t really keep your eye hydrated or lubricated for hours on end so you have to use it very frequently. However I still buy it because it still does the job especially their contact lens solution which I do prefer. So really for like the four dollars that you’re going to spend on it if you have to use it often it’s kind of worth it. I’m not really someone who wants to spend $25 on eyedrops you know?
Dallas
My profession makes me sit in front of a computer for more than 10hrs a day which results into tiring eyes. I have been wearing contact lenses for the past 11yrs now and due to dry eye issue I get irritation very early in the day. Clear eyes helps me keep my eye moistened and feel less irritated. The effect stays for pretty long time and I in general don’t feel the necessity to use it more than 3times a day when I have my contact lenses on. Would definitely recommend this product if you have dry eyes and wear specially if you wear contact lenses too.
University Ht, OH
I wear contacts daily and my job consists of staring at a computer screen for hours! Because the constant stress and tension I out on my eyes, I love using these drops once every few days to help with bringing back some of the moisture and freshness. They’re great eye drops and I have sensitive eyes and they do a fabulous job for the price!
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I used this stuff every during the week before Halloween and it made my eyes comfortable with contacts in alll day at work. Mind you, I hadn’t worn my contacts in over a year. So that is really saying something!! Takes down redness and dryness. and helps the lenses feel like they aren’t even there!! A must-have if I’m wearing contacts.
Warminster, PA
After a few hours of wearing contact my eyes tend to feel super dry. This is when I use this product and I feel immediate relief. Moisturizes my eyes and my contacts don’t slip and feels as if I wasn’t wearing any contacts. My eyes are super sensitive and this doesn’t irritate them, on the contrary it’s very soothing.
Saugerties, NY
Purchased at: Dollar General
Love these drops! And I’m not sure where that $10 price tag came from because I get them at dollar general for only a few bucks. They’re great for long days or if you’re in a very dry environment. I always have them with me because I’m not a fan of my glasses. These drops allow me to wear my contacts for much longer!
Clarksville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I suffer from horrible seasonal allergies that affects my ability to wear contacts. However I started using this and have noticed a huge improvement in the comfort of my contacts during allergy season. I put the drops in 10 min before putting in my contacts and it provides all day relief from my seasonal allergies.
Shippensburg
I have very sensitive eyes not to mention I have always gotten eye infections from not being able to find a solution to clean throughly enough, besides finding this solution it has helped so much now I can finally use my contacts everyday without the worry of eye infections ! Great contact cleaner at a great price!
Northville, MI
Using contact lenses my eyes get very dry often and these eye drops are able to help immediately. I also often end up sleeping in my day contacts due to being so exhausted and waking up my eyes feel very irritated and dry and a few drops of this magic clears up my eyes and makes them feel better instantly!