BY CLEAR EYES #2 in Eye Drops & Washes

Clear Eyes® Maximum Redness Relief Lubricant/Redness Reliever Eye Drops.

Maximum strength*.

Up to 8 hours of soothing comfort.

Maximum redness relief without a prescription.

Soothes & moisturizes.

Fast acting.

Sterile. see more...

• can you use this with contacts in? I've used a couple br...3 Answers
  • Does this mess with contacts?3 Answers
  • Is it harmful to use this product often?19 Answers
Clear Eyes Lubricant/Redness Reliever Eye Drops Maximum Redness Relief
  • "I swear by it because I get really irritated eyes from time to time and this clears the redness and gives irritation relief." in 5 reviews
  • "I have bad allergies during spring and hate going anywhere after a sneeze attack bc it looks like I've been sitting at home crying!" in 5 reviews
Erika H.
Lafayette , IN
My eye doctor told me to never buy eye drops that have “Redness Reliever” she said your eyes can become addicted to this product.
Melissa M.
Anaheim
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These work fast and amazing. Doesn’t sting the eye. One to two drops is perfect. Affordable for the amount that’s in the bottle.
Jade D.
During the spring and summer I carry this in my purse wherever I go. My allergies are always off the chain and even on my allergies on my meds my eyes water and itch and get dry as well. This stuff is a life savor!
Courtney W.
North Vancouver , BC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Clear eyes is great for relieving sore red eyes. It’s fast acting and works almost instantly. It soothes and cools and reduces redness. This is great for allergy season. It’s well priced and works very effective. I definitely recommend.
Shelly M.
Harrison, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This works great if you have red eyes for whatever reason... Being around smoking really makes my eyes red and this helps.
Alyssa H.
Coos Bay
I get really dry, red and itchy eyes but as soon as I put a couple drops of these in, it all goes away. I love them and I've gone through multiple bottles. Its very inexpensive and works great.
Deisy D.
roraima, boa vista
These magic drops are very good, they relieve the eyes and relax them when they need to be used, they have a very fast effect.
Denise R.
Shawinigan, QC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
J'ai un gros problèmes de sècheresse des yeux c'est le seul produit qui fonctionne, soulage et aide a enlevé la douleur.
Tayler M.
Tewksbury, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use these for allergy season but I feel like these ones don't work as well as other ones I've tried. It doesn't take all the red away.
Sage D.
atlanta
These eyedrops do the job. I suffer from seasonal allergies and when that time of the year comes along it is necessary for me to have eyedrops to sooth the itching and redness I experience. I would recommend these eyedrops to others, I am thoroughly satisfied!
Ryan T.
SEATTLE, WA
Is it harmful to use this product often?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this irritate your eyes?
Ash S.
Does this mess with contacts?
Emily H.
Raleigh, NC
can you use this with contacts in? I've used a couple brands where they reek havoc on my eyes if I'm wearing contacts.
After writing for ages I tried to review but it kept saying keep writing. Maybe because I wanted to give it a 1 star because of the child proof top that is preventing me from opening it to see if it works or not.