BY CLEAR EYES #2 in Eye Drops & Washes

Clear Eyes® Maximum Redness Relief Lubricant/Redness Reliever Eye Drops.

Maximum strength*.

Up to 8 hours of soothing comfort.

Maximum redness relief without a prescription.

Soothes & moisturizes.

Fast acting.

Sterile. see more...

• can you use this with contacts in? I've used a couple br...3 Answers
  • Does this mess with contacts?3 Answers
  • Is it harmful to use this product often?19 Answers
Buy on kmart
  • "I swear by it because I get really irritated eyes from time to time and this clears the redness and gives irritation relief." in 5 reviews
  • "I have bad allergies during spring and hate going anywhere after a sneeze attack bc it looks like I've been sitting at home crying!" in 5 reviews
Raleigh L.
Burbank, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These eyedrops work amazingly to get rid of redness almost instantly. I use them all the time. The only thing is, my eyes do tend to feel a little dryer after use. So it's just up to you whether the clearness is worth it in exchange for a little dryness.
William S.
Independence, MO
Do you have eyes that just look like you have stayed up for a few days? Looking for something that will kill all of that redness? Clear eyes will do the job. No more redness, no more irritation. Just a few drops and its done! They work fantastically!
Breanna A.
Tulare , CA
I love this to put in my eyes when they are dry which is frequent, or when they have a burning feeling! I wear glasses so sometimes my eyes feel a little funny after wearing them for so long I turn to this and rest my eyes and it is like a breathe of fresh air, the only thing is how hard it is to put in my eye due to me flinching so much :)
Dominike H.
Folsom, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This works so well for me! I have super sensitive eyes which tend to water or become itchy. I sometimes have to use it multiple times a day during the spring with all that pollen in the air. Definitely will continue to purchase.
R  F.
I have bad allergies during spring and hate going anywhere after a sneeze attack bc it looks like I've been sitting at home crying! But I saw these drops one day and bought them on a whim....used them a cpl days later and they worked wonders! My eyes cleared up, weren't red anymore and they felt refreshed!
Nicole E.
Bakersfield, CA
I have horrible allergies that leave my eyes dry and red. This product is a must have for this. I keep a bottle by my bed and one in my purse. I have tried non-brand name formulas, but none of them compare. Clear Eyes has a thicker formula that seems to really coat my eye to relieve the pain and redness.
Tiffany T.
Wickliffe, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These eye drops are great for reducing redness. I use these when my contacts bother me or when I am feeling allergic! They give a great cool sensation to my eyes and are easy to use. I would recommend to a friend!
Heather S.
Clear eyes works so well! I suffer from fibromyalgia and a side effect of that is insomnia most mornings my eye look horrible and blood shot from no sleep which can be a big problem because I am a plus size model. Clear eyes always gets rid of the red eye and leaves my eyes feeling god all day long.
Tina L.
I was at the pharmacy seeking to buy clear eyes regular but ended up getting maximum relief. I didn't know what the difference was until I tried this. This really works ! It is perfect for if you get red eyes, irritating eyes and etc. Clear eyes maximum strength will give you the relief you need.
Elizabeth R.
Riverview, FL
This works! I was buying a really expensive brand and didn't see half the results. I use it during my seasonal allergies and after a night out on the town. I recommend Clear Eyes Maximum!
Ryan T.
SEATTLE, WA
Is it harmful to use this product often?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this irritate your eyes?
Ash S.
Does this mess with contacts?
Emily H.
Raleigh, NC
can you use this with contacts in? I've used a couple brands where they reek havoc on my eyes if I'm wearing contacts.
After writing for ages I tried to review but it kept saying keep writing. Maybe because I wanted to give it a 1 star because of the child proof top that is preventing me from opening it to see if it works or not.