BY CLEAR EYES #2 in Eye Drops & Washes

Clear Eyes® Maximum Redness Relief Lubricant/Redness Reliever Eye Drops.

Maximum strength*.

Up to 8 hours of soothing comfort.

Maximum redness relief without a prescription.

Soothes & moisturizes.

Fast acting.

Sterile. see more...

• can you use this with contacts in? I've used a couple br...3 Answers
  • Does this mess with contacts?3 Answers
  • Is it harmful to use this product often?19 Answers
Clear Eyes Lubricant/Redness Reliever Eye Drops Maximum Redness Relief
  • "I swear by it because I get really irritated eyes from time to time and this clears the redness and gives irritation relief." in 5 reviews
  • "I have bad allergies during spring and hate going anywhere after a sneeze attack bc it looks like I've been sitting at home crying!" in 5 reviews
Sage D.
atlanta
These eyedrops do the job. I suffer from seasonal allergies and when that time of the year comes along it is necessary for me to have eyedrops to sooth the itching and redness I experience. I would recommend these eyedrops to others, I am thoroughly satisfied!
Melody K.
Roy , UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Great stuff, very very affordable! Whenever my eyes are bugging me or if I feel like my eyes are irritated I always go & use this! It’s the best eye drops I’ve ever tried. I highly recommend this brand to everyone
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
My husband uses these and he loves them. They help reduce the redness and make his eyes feel much better. They are cold when you apply them so it refreshes your eyes. They are easy to apply and the tip controls the drops. I do recommend these to those who do have dry, red eyes.
Jade D.
During the spring and summer I carry this in my purse wherever I go. My allergies are always off the chain and even on my allergies on my meds my eyes water and itch and get dry as well. This stuff is a life savor!
Monique R.
Bloomington, CA
These are good to keep in ur purse. They always come in handy when you least expect it. Clears and hydrates eyes quickly and comfortably. I use about 3-4 times a week. I buy the multi packs so I don’t run out that often
Whitney H.
Winston Salem, NC
I have pretty sensitive eyes because I am diabetic. When I wear contacts for more than a few hours my eyes tend to dry out and get red. These drops always take away the redness and does it fast.
Rebecca W.
College Park, MD
Works great to effectively get rid of my red eyes. I am a college student and dont get much sleep so my eyes are typically bloodshot, but after using this my eyes dont feel as strained and arent as red. This product is a little more expensive than other products like this, but this one works very well.
Camila L.
It’s very good quality and very affordable price . I bought mine at Walmart , but you can easily find at Target , CVS , Walgreens , etc . Easy to use , nice container . I recommend
Krissia A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My eyes get really irritated and red with pain after a long day in college so when I get home I put this eye drops on my eyes and it refreshes them and takes away the redness
Desiree T.
Antelope , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Last year, I was on this medication and one of its side effects would make my eyes extremely bloodshot. I kept a bottle of these in my car, in my locker at work, in my purse, literally everywhere I could at all times. It was the only thing capable of soothing the pain and redness of my eyes.

When I finally went to the doctor, turns out I could've gotten glaucoma and we stopped the medication, but I was so glad I had a dependable eye drop to at least keep me from looking like Steve Buscemi.
Ryan T.
SEATTLE, WA
Is it harmful to use this product often?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this irritate your eyes?
Ash S.
Does this mess with contacts?
Emily H.
Raleigh, NC
can you use this with contacts in? I've used a couple brands where they reek havoc on my eyes if I'm wearing contacts.
After writing for ages I tried to review but it kept saying keep writing. Maybe because I wanted to give it a 1 star because of the child proof top that is preventing me from opening it to see if it works or not.