BY CLEAR EYES #2 in Eye Drops & Washes

Clear Eyes® Maximum Redness Relief Lubricant/Redness Reliever Eye Drops.

Maximum strength*.

Up to 8 hours of soothing comfort.

Maximum redness relief without a prescription.

Soothes & moisturizes.

Fast acting.

Sterile. see more...

• can you use this with contacts in? I've used a couple br...4 Answers
  • Does this mess with contacts?4 Answers
  • Is it harmful to use this product often?19 Answers
Clear Eyes Lubricant/Redness Reliever Eye Drops Maximum Redness Relief
  • "I swear by it because I get really irritated eyes from time to time and this clears the redness and gives irritation relief." in 5 reviews
  • "I have bad allergies during spring and hate going anywhere after a sneeze attack bc it looks like I've been sitting at home crying!" in 5 reviews
Sage D.
atlanta
These eyedrops do the job. I suffer from seasonal allergies and when that time of the year comes along it is necessary for me to have eyedrops to sooth the itching and redness I experience. I would recommend these eyedrops to others, I am thoroughly satisfied!
Melody K.
Roy, UT
Great stuff, very very affordable! Whenever my eyes are bugging me or if I feel like my eyes are irritated I always go & use this! It’s the best eye drops I’ve ever tried. I highly recommend this brand to everyone
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
My husband uses these and he loves them. They help reduce the redness and make his eyes feel much better. They are cold when you apply them so it refreshes your eyes. They are easy to apply and the tip controls the drops. I do recommend these to those who do have dry, red eyes.
Monique R.
Bloomington, CA
These are good to keep in ur purse. They always come in handy when you least expect it. Clears and hydrates eyes quickly and comfortably. I use about 3-4 times a week. I buy the multi packs so I don’t run out that often
Whitney H.
Winston Salem, NC
I have pretty sensitive eyes because I am diabetic. When I wear contacts for more than a few hours my eyes tend to dry out and get red. These drops always take away the redness and does it fast.
Rebecca W.
College Park, MD
Works great to effectively get rid of my red eyes. I am a college student and dont get much sleep so my eyes are typically bloodshot, but after using this my eyes dont feel as strained and arent as red. This product is a little more expensive than other products like this, but this one works very well.
Krissia A.
Firebaugh, CA
My eyes get really irritated and red with pain after a long day in college so when I get home I put this eye drops on my eyes and it refreshes them and takes away the redness
Meredith M.
Lake View, AL
I’m a firm believer in not leaving home without eye drops (especially on trips) bc Murphy’s law will happen to you. I can’t tell you how many times I have had blood shot eyes, woken up with burning eyes, or have been unable to open my eyes from sleeping and this little guy has saved my life. It’s affordable and honestly my ride or die product for life. I will continue to purchase this for the rest of my days.
hanna y.
california
This stuff really works. I've had bloodshot red eyes from irritation like getting soap in my eyes or not getting enough sleep. I just put two drops of this, one on the inner rear trough and one on the outer side. I close my eyes for a couple minutes to let it work, and voila. My eyes are great again
Miriam H.
Philadelphia, PA
This product provides the fastest relief possible! My husband works in a Warehouse and carries this with him for relief from irritants at work. Also works great for eyes irritated by allergens.
Ryan T.
SEATTLE, WA
Is it harmful to use this product often?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this irritate your eyes?
Ash S.
Does this mess with contacts?
Emily H.
Raleigh, NC
can you use this with contacts in? I've used a couple brands where they reek havoc on my eyes if I'm wearing contacts.
Sana N.
iselin , NJ
I rub my eyes like crazy ! Is this gonna help??