BY CLEAR EYES

Lubricant/Redness Reliever Eye Drops Cools on Contact! Cools Eye Irritations Relieves Itching & Burning  Soothes and Moisturizes   Revives and Refreshes Contains Occuthol™ a special ophthalmic eye solution that cools and refreshes eyes on contact. A sterile buffered solution. Questions?  ; see more...

Buy on Amazon
Mrs. E.
Review for: Redness more...
This product relieved my dry red eyes very effectively. But I must say it was a bit painful. When I applied the drops my eyes were stinging for atleast 2 min. After that the pain was gone and so was the redness in my eyes. Though there was pain, this product is very effective
Lyndi L.
Signal Mtn, TN
I used to spend a ton of money on eyedrops, but I found these and found they are just as effective as the more expensive ones. They have a slight cooling sensation but it's not too strong. I love that these are really affordable; I'll continue to purchase.
naf C.
These drops are very good. They helped clear my red eyes within about two days. They are easy to use and describe perfectly what it says on the box. They cool my eyes and it feels great. I would recommend it to those who need drops for their eyes.
Hillary C.
San Diego, CA
This has always been my go to product during allergy season! Now that allergies are in full bloom, I always have this handy! Love it! You can pick one up at your local cvs, Walgreens or Target! I would definitely recommend this to others!
Michelle W.
Miller Place
For some reason my eyes just started getting very blurry and I went to the optometrist and he did a test on my eyes and found out that my eyes are very dry. They dry up the instant after blinking, which is causing blurry vision. He told me to try these drops before trying a prescription drop. I am happy to report that the Clear Eyes drops are working. They are cooling and nice. I have to re use them throughout the day though due to how dry my eyes are. I wish the comfort lasted longer than the hour that it does for me, but I have a unique situation. :)
Kiani C.
Fullerton, CA
I suffer from dry eyes and I thought this would be nice and refreshing for my eyeballs but no, this stuff does nothing really besides burn. It does not lubricate the eye and definitely does not give a nice cooling comfort. Overall, there are way better eye drops out there, and I would recommend looking around instead of falling for the "cooling comfort" slogan (like I did)
Melanie W.
Chattanooga, TN
These do burn, be warned, but they do take the redness out after a long night or a little herb overuse if you take my meaning ;) I like them, when you first put them in there that moment of ahhh no, but it's definitely bearable and only lasts a few seconds. Worth it.
Alex B.
Phoenix
Just, no. I purchased in hopes of an intensely refreshing experience in the morning and ended up with eyes that burned. I don't particularly like the cold feeling- like leaving your eyes open during a freezing wind storm.
Anna D.
Debary, Fl
These kinds make eyes burn, but they do eventually take the redness out. I have had better luck with moisture comfort with blink lubricating eye drops. But those don't take the red away. Catch 22
Ashley H.
This is a fantastic product! The cooling sensation refreshed my tired eyes without being overwhelming. A must for contact wearers who are often outside or staring at a computer screen all day.